93

Aria's Pov: 

Aria's Pov: 

I wasn't an idiot. 

I think people forget that I've literally been trained an assassin for like the majority of my life. Leo's heavy footsteps were not unheard by me. 

In fact I recognised them the moment I walked to the door. 

No matter how weird that sounded that was practically my job. To observe others and then find the weak points to abuse. 

Leo's footsteps were something that had become second nature to me. The heavy yet purposeful steps were common for business men. They had this arrogance around them that therefore made them walk like they owned the very land they walked on. 

Though in Leo's case, he basically did.

Another thing to alert me of Leo was none other then Aiden's face that had twisted into one of disgust and hatred. 

It meant that Aiden had also heard what I had and had come to the same conclusion as me. 

Well, I didn't give a flying dolphin for why Leo wanted to eavesdrop on my conversation. I had already told him I liked him, what was new? 

Absolutely fucking nothing. 

So that was why I walked past and completely ignored the thought of him. I don't care if he wanted to listen to my conversations. 

At least that's what I said. 

After finding my way to the stairs something in me dragged me all the way back to the corridor that I had left Aiden in. 

I swear I didn''t do it on purpous. 

My legs moved on their own. 

I promise.

"She will never come over to you. I will make sure of that." I heard Leo's sexy voice-

hell fucking no. His dusty voice that I couldn't give one little shit for. 

"How? By forcing her? By making her like you?" Aiden hissed. 

"It's her choice to leave. But she will never leave me for you." Leo cockily answered back. 

"How do you know that?" Aiden spat back.

"My girl has standards." I could feel the smirk on those kissable lips of his. "You are the last thing she'd look at. Even yesterday, she hit you but shouted my name. Even when she looks at you she only thinks of me."

Breathing? 

What the fuck was that? Never done that before. Never will as well it seems. 

I simply ceased to exist. Literally. I think a part of me died. 

My girl. 

Oh how I wish Mr. hottie tyrant man that could so totally run me over and I'd be the one saying sorry.