7

Aria's pov:

Aria's pov:

Thoughts surrounded me, as I looked at the pale white ceiling.

Who was he? How do I know him? where have I seen him? Again i was left with only more questions then answers, I was lost again, and I hated it. 

Surely id know him, if he knew Einfield, then I MUST know him.

The biggest clue he'd given me made no sense. "There are some things a son should know about his father"  Those words he said made no sense. Jayden Einfield only had one blood related child, Oliver Einfield. 

Oliver was....he was funny, kind and caring, different from his father, who was cold to everyone but his children...and me. I loved Oliver like a brother and he treated me like a little sister. Tears spilled down my face.

Oliver was my everything, my older brother who made my life a little less of a hell.

But Oliver Einfield has been dead for over 9 years. 

There was no mistake about it, because I saw it happen. I saw as Aaron Vincent, Jayden Einfield's right hand man had shot both Einfield and Oliver, I saw as the blood pooled under their fallen bodies, I heard Einfield telling me to run, I felt Oliver's eyes on me, as he watched me run and hide, I saw Oliver's face as I was taken away, then his eyes slowly closing while still trying to fight to get to me. 

No. 

I covered my head as if that could almost cover my thoughts. I didn't want to think about that. Not now. Not ever. 

Yet there was one thing I still couldn't get my head around. Why was I here? 

Just how well did Chase know me to bring right into the heart of the worlds largest mafia? How did he even know that the thing that I most wanted was in fact my own freedom from this ruthless world. 

The House Of Cards, is no mere mafia. It was as I said before, the worlds largest mafia that controlled most of the military, weapons and narcotics, not to mention casinos and notorious fight clubs. The mafia was set out very cleverly, and went by the card suits, almost like a merciless hierarchy that no one had a chance of climbing up to the top. 

At the top there were the Jokers. They over see everything. every single deal or operation cant go ahead unless either or both said yes. The whole world basically revolves around them. And, as it seems, Leo and Chase are the said Jokers. 

Then come the kings and queen, No one knows if they truly are blood related or just adopted into the same family, as all kings or queens share the same last name as Leo. So many assume they are siblings. The kings and queens as they are referred to are all on the same level. no leader is higher then the other. 

For Diamonds there is a queen, Mirae Santiago or more likely known as 'Ray' she owns half the casinos there are in the world, many envy her, for her outstanding beauty, but fail to reach what she has achieved. Out of all the leaders Mirae is the only one who many people have actually seen. She is treated just like a queen by many people across the world.