99

Aria's Pov:

Aria's Pov:

"You know your pretty good at using a sniper, you know that right?" I marveled looking at Sunny. 

I wasn't even lying, she had skill. 

Sunny scoffed. "Well that is certainly something. The worlds best gunwoman complimenting me about my skills in using a gun." 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not the worlds best." 

"Pfft. Ever the humble one aren't you Aria." She snickered. "Please. Everyone has heard of your skills." 

I shook my head at her and sighed. Well you know. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take the title of the worlds best. It did boost my ego up past all possible scales as well.

"I think we can fall back in another couple minuets. We will need to relocate to a place where we can be more useful." I said out loud more to myself then to anyone else. 

Though that didn't stop the others from chorusing back "Yes Ma'am." 

I blinked, Ma'am? Well now didn't I sound posh? With this and my previous ego boost, it was safe to say that I was more then chuffed. 

We carried on firing down at the men below us. They had no where to hide, it was basically just easy kills and for free. 

It was here. Somewhere between this time and the time where we picked up our guns. Where we had no idea of what was going to come. 

I don't know how we didn't realise the door to the parapet had been opened. It was a heavy door too. We should have heard it. 

He shot 2 of our men down before we had any chance to react. 

We all turned, shock unable to let us process his actions. He shot another 1 of us down. Immediately we moved into action, pulling out our hand pistols we had kept inside our bullet proof vests. 

"Shoot him down." I yelled. 

And we did. All of us 6 remaining people against that 1 man. He stood no chance. Once we had the others broke to go and look at our men that had been injured. 

I looked at the people groaning on the floor. Thank god they weren't dead. It would have all been my fault. 

"They need medical assistance. And quick. He just about missed their vital points. They are lucky to be alive." Sunny informed me. 

I nodded back at her. "Send them down to the hospital wing." 

"Mhm. I would have doen that but they can't exactly walk down those stairs by themselves." Sunny explained. 

I gave her a look. "Well NO SHIT." 

"I was just saying!" She shrugged back. 

"Send a man down with one injured. We don't need that many snipers as of now. You, me and one other can stay here." I sighed.