62

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

After Paris had sent me out of the room. 

I couldn't sleep. At least not like I'd managed to yesterday. It was wierd that somehow whenever she was next to me I seemed to be able to forget a little bit. Forget about the dreams. They stayed hidden. 

I don't know why. 

Maybe the new medication that Paris had given me were working, at least that's what I had thought but when I took them yesterday just like clockwork I woke up after 2 hours. 

So I wandered down to my office, lost in thought. 

My insomnia was as Paris put it 'psychological' it wasn't a medical condition that it was the side affect for. It happened becuase my body refused to let itself shut down. It happened because I get scared. Pathetic, I know. 

Yet my question was, why her? 

Out of all people. Why was it her? 

How come I felt safe enough to forget things. Safe enough for my body's natural defences to break down and let me sleep and only it seemed around her. 

Or maybe I was being stupid and the medication was wearing of from using it so much. Yet I don't think that 5 days of use was enough for it to wear so quickly off. 

I slumped down on my chair letting my head fall back. Tired. 

The image of her lying on that bed eyes closed looking like she were still sleeping but the fear of never seeing those eyes open again coursed through me. 

I grabbed for something Infront of me. Anything. A paper weight. 

Frustration stabbed me through as I hurled it into the wall. However unlike usual it didn't feel satisfying. Watching it crack into pieces and feebly fall to the ground only made me more angry, more frustrated. 

I had never felt so helpless. I wanted to do something for her to wake up, but i was helpless. I didn't know what to do. There was nothing I could do to save her. 

I'm so sick of this feeling. 

The helpless feeling of not being able to do anything. 

I felt it once long before. Somehow it resurfaced. 

There was one thing though. When she woke up, and she would. She had too, or else I don't know what I'd do with myself. When she woke up She would never. Never. Do something like this again. I'd make sure of that. 

As I shut my eyes and leant back even further the faint sounds of a slight thumping noise made their way to my ears. It was rhythmic and harsh. 

I snapped my eyes open. I knew this sound. A basketball. 

There was only one person who was foolish enough to play basketball at 2 am in the morning. Cardan Santiago. My darling little brother. 

I guess I better be the responsible older brother and go and tell him off.