30

Leo's POV:

Leo's POV:

An hour. That was all I had.  I was sat in my office room, I figured that I could at least finish a couple of documents before hell descended upon this place.  

I couldn't even get any sleep. Only around 2 hours. After Aria left yesterday I stayed for a while longer. God she was insane. Whenever I think about her brazenly climbing up the ledge and then only to nearly fall to her death, I cant help but think of how stupid someone has to be to even attempt that. God. 

The clock in the corner of my room read 1:05 pm. They were supposed to be here 2 pm.  I wasn't freaking out, no way, I was just a little bit agitated that I hadn't had enough time to collect myself before they arrived. 

Anyways it was only Venus and Cardan that I truly had to look out for. They were an extremely deadly combo. Annoying as hell but also as clever as hell. They knew exactly what they were doing when they did. 

It made it worse because I didn't know who would arrive first. If I had to guess i'd say Paris or even Venus, the twins were surprisingly on time to these sort of things. 

I do hope its not Vee, not to be mean or because i particularly dislike her, but because of Venus's absolute love to try and scare us with her arrival. Such as, last year she arrived through the window. Now don't get me wrong, it isn't the fact that she came through a window but the fact that the window she arrived through was of the 3rd story of the main house. 

Now that was some scary shit. I still to this day have no idea how the hell she managed to scale a 4 story mansion, without being seen, and the fact that she was wearing a white suit that had no stains on baffled me, but then again, that's Venus for you. 

Mirae and Cardan were often the ones who always arrived late. Mirae always had a problem with her clothes that made no sense to me or her makeup was off (so she says).

Cardan...he just gets lost. The poor guy cannot for the life of him find his way, he gets lost all the time. Last time Keiji's car broke down so he dropped Cardan off at the front gates of the estate.

 It took us 3 hours to find him. That's not including the 2 hours of which we didn't even know he was lost. Poor boy spent 5 hours trailing all over the estate. 

There was a soft knock on the door. 

"Come in." I sighed. 

Lucas Katz peeked through the door. 

"What?" He always just stood there and didn't say anything. What was the deal with this guy? 

"Oh- Uhm, Sir, The Queen Of Diamonds has arrived." He stuttered. 

Queen of Diamonds? Mirae? There was no way. I looked at my clock, 1:34 Pm. A whole half an hour early. There was no way it was Mirae, the fool probably got the wrong title and meant Spades.