85

Aria's Pov:

Aria's Pov:

He ignored me.

He walked past me like i was fucking nothing. 

Fine. If that was how it was going to be then so be it. he really thought that I wouldn't do anything, didn't he?

He seriously thought that I wouldn't rip the wings of the fucking plane he was boarding right now? Or take the brakes off? 

I was tempted. 

But then I remembered his hands. he was already hurt. I'd have to get my revenge at another time. 

"Aria." A voice panted. 

I turned around to see Paris Santiago, looking flushed after running presumably all the way here. 

"Yeah?" I absently answered

"You remember that medication that I ordered for you a couple of days ago?" He asked but then gave me no time to answer as he spoke instead. "Yeah well it hasn't come yet" 

He then looked at me meaningfully. 

"Ok...and?" I raised an eyebrow, I didn't see a problem. 

"Are you-" He looked at me as if i were an idiot. "It means that the three days that you are gone from, you cannot do any strenuous activities." 

I blinked. "What counts a 'strenuous'?" 

Paris looked at me like he wanted to punch me. "IT MEANS. DONT BE A FUCKING IDIOT." 

"Jeez" I gasped "I won't, chill." 

"No you see that's exactly what I'm afraid your going to do and then Leo's going to kill me. I don't give a shit about anything else. I would like to keep my life, that's all." Paris gritted out. 

"You wont have to worry about Leo worrying about anything," I calmly replied 

Paris raised an eyebrow but then shrugged. "I don't know what your on about, nor do I care. I get 3 free days to spend with Cali and I'll fucking kill Leo if he lets his issues get in the way of that." 

"I swear you only ever think of Cali." I scoffed 

"If I didn't then I don't deserve her." He said as he walked of. "And have you seen her? How the hell could I not think of her." 

I couldn't help the smile that over took me. 

Paris and Calithea were everything. Everything that I knew I'd never be able to have. Fuck my life. 

If I was anything like Cali who was kind, quiet, pretty and literally the sweetest person you could come across as. 

But no. 

I just had to be the exact opposite. Loud, annoying and be blessed with an unfortunate looking face. Not to mention I did tend to loose my mind a little at times.