39

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

Chase looked pale. He slowly moved the steak around in his plate and sat silently. 

He was scared. He was scared that Aria would figure out who he was and blame him for leaving her and not looking for her. He was scared because he truly believed that everything that she had to go through was because he didn't save her earlier. 

He knew he'd fucked up big time by calling her Ria. So did Aria apparently. 

"Albert!" Paris called. 

The door immediately opened again. "Yes sir?" Albert asked. 

"Take Cali's plate away and get a bowl of fruits instead." He said while looking at his wife worriedly. 

"Of course." Albert hurried into the room and took the plate away, shutting the door behind him.

"Paris I'm honestly not hungry. I don't even need to eat fruits." She gently explained. 

"Cali, you have to eat something." Paris remained stern but his eyes scanned her face. 

"Fine." She sighed. 

"You know its at times like these where I just forget that Cali stabbed Paris twice." Venus observed on the sidelines, "I mean, like, I love you for that Cali, honestly please stab him another time for me though because he's annoying as hell, but how the hell did you still manage to stay with him?" 

Cali burst into laughter and Paris shook his head at Venus. Cardan almost choked on a piece of his steak. 

"Vee!" Mirae said in a reprimanding tone. 

"She did what!?" Aria blurted out. 

"Yeah it was mad. One day Paris come bleeding to death at the House of Card's doorstep because Cali stabbed him in 2 different places, he then leaves after talking to Leo and then 2 days later the both of them are together acting all lovey-dovey." Venus explained

I sighed. I very much remembered that day. Like I've been saying. Love makes people crazy and eve more insane then they are. 

"It wasn't that bad!" Cali argued

Paris looked at Cali, amused. "Really? And how would you know? I was the one who was stabbed." He leant closer down to her ear and murmured something.  

Cali instantly became extremely red in the face, matching her strawberry blonde hair, as Paris pulled back he gently kissed her on her cheek and looked straight at her red face. 

Rhian scoffed. 

"How the hell is Paris allowed to flirt with his wife and i'm not allowed to flirt with mine!?" He complained. 

He turned to face me to which he immediately dropped glaring because I was already glaring him down. Paris was a little shit, Mirae wasn't. Key differences.