55

Aria's POV:

Aria's POV:

I opened my eyes and the first thing I'd felt was a heartbeat. Soft and rhythmic, like music, it was calming so I stayed where I was for a minuet.

I pushed myself up and looked down at just what the hell the thing that I was sleeping on was. 

It looked like a human, but its face looked like an angels. Dark black hair all messy, His lips were slightly parted as his breath was steady, a sharp jawline and perfect eyebrows. He looked like a male sleeping beauty with black hair. 

I blinked rapidly as my mind spun and then it clicked. 

This was no human. 

This was no angel. 

No this was a demon. Satan even. 

I then found myself looking back at his face. How can he not be an angel? Then I remembered the broken frame that was now in the corner of my room. 

Definitely a demon. 

My eyes then dropped down to his hands. All bandaged up around the knuckles, what the hell happened yesterday after I got all moody and decided to lock myself in the room after I gave Chase the biggest bitch slap ever?

Oh well.

I'd find out anyways. This house was a loud one. 

Just then Mr. Sleeping beauty's eyes fluttered open. He slowly took in his surroundings as he scanned the room and finally, finally his grey eyes found mine. 

Just like always he had a sour expression on his face. 

I then decided that my suspicions were indeed correct. He was probably born scowling. Its just second nature to him. 

"Do you not have anything better to do then stare at my face?" He scowled. 

"Not really." I answered truthfully. I couldn't think of a snarky comment, I mean come on I'd literally only just woken up. 

His scowl deepened as he threw the blanket of himself and slowly got up out of the bed, when a knock on my room door startled him. 

He looked at me with a look of horror and then took off. He seemed scared for a reason unknown to me. 

He flung the bathroom door open and shut himself inside it. 

He was gone so fast that I couldn't even ask just what the hell he was doing. I shrugged and waddled over to my door and opened it. 

I blinked. There was no one there. 

I sighed and wondered if the guards had decided to play a game of knock down ginger or something because if they had then I guess it would be fun. 

Just as I was closing the door my eyes fell on the ground. 

A white box was placed there with a green post-it note that read my name.