37

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

Everyone started trickling into the dining room slowly. 

Mirae had ordered that whenever we all were together that we must have our meals also together and as you know there was no escape when Rae had decided things. 

Chase and I were the first ones to arrive, Mirae came next along with Rhian who pulled out her chair for her in which she sat down in. Lyra walked in by herself. 

"Wheres Archie?" Mirae looked around trying to look for her nephew. 

"He was getting tired so he had his dinner early, of which he threw up all over me so then I had to get him something else to eat. I've put him to bed now though." she sighed

"Aww," Mirae grumbled 

Rhian then leaned close to Mirae's ear and murmured something, Mirae promptly smack him in return. 

"You wish." Mirae shoved him again 

He smirked at her "Is it so wrong that I wish to have a child with my wife?"

I have never wanted to end myself so soon. There were many things that made me want to but Mirae and Rhian flirting with each other right in front of me was one of the top ones. 

Mirae looked away and smiled. 

"Mira, your brother is glaring at me." Rhian nudged Mirae. 

Mirae turned to look at me and chuckled. "Leo, you are so cute sometimes. Just wait till you get a girl" 

I looked away from them and instead noticed Chase looking worried. He hadn't even sat down yet.

"Whats up with you?" I asked him 

He stopped his intense gazing at the door and shifted his gaze towards me. 

"Well I was wondering if I should check up on Aria?" He seemed very unsure of himself. "I don't think she's eaten lunch either and what if she misses dinner because she's too scared of your siblings?" 

I gave him a look. There was no way that that stupid girl would be scared of anything. She had 9 lives, that was evident from the way that she decided to talk to me, who was the leader of the worlds largest mafia. If that fact didn't faze her at all then I have no idea how my siblings would. 

Before I could tell him so, Venus, Cardan, Elian and Keiji entered the room. Venus was bullying Cardan again probably about him forgetting what country he was in again.

Elian was desperately trying to get Keiji to interact with him but Keiji disliked talking for most of the time unless of course he was furiously mad at a certain individual, just like he had done before. It was rare to see Keiji talking. 

So Elian was only met with one worded answers, of 'yes' or 'no'. 

Venus sat down next to Mirae and when she saw that Rhian and her were still flirting with each other she looked up at me with a weird look on her face and I only raised my eyebrows at her in return. I was glad I wasn't the only one who found it extremely cringy. 

Paris and a pale looking Calithea entered through the door right after, to which Albert promptly shut as Mirae hugged Cali asking if she were alright. 

"I think I'm going t-" Chase started

A horrible bell sound rang throughout the house. The fire alarm. 

I Immediately looked at Chase to see that he was already looking right at me. Scared.

There was only one person that could have been the cause of this, The only person who wasn't here. The only person crazy enough to start a fire inside the house. 

Mirae looked at Chase's scared face and scoffed "Guys its probably just the kitchen-" 

A shrill scream coming from the foyer cut her right off. Her face matched Chase's and all of us looked at each other and then at the door. 

In 5 seconds we were all out of the door and straight in the foyer. 

Chase was the first one to see what was happening and before I even saw it for myself, just by looking at his expression I could tell that it wasn't looing good. 

Looking straight ahead I saw an extremely angry looking...Angel? What the fuck was she doing here? Yet that wasn't the question i wanted to ask, at least not yet because right beside her feet was a pile of burned mangled looking things.

What the fuck was happening. 

"YOU WITCH. GET DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY." Angel screeched. 

A crazed laugh came from the stairs. "I'm sorry? what was that? Another dress being burned? Really? Well ok then!" 

That voice. Following Angels eyes I looked up at the stairs at the bit where both of the stairs met Aria was standing.

She was smiling sweetly down at Angel, and if it wasn't for the lighter in her right hand and the red dress in her left hand, I would have thought she looked quite pretty. 

I shook my head. What the fuck did I just think. There was no way i just thought that, that stupid girl looked pretty holding a lighter. There was something very wrong with me. 

True to her words, Aria moved the lighter to the hem of the dress and held it there until it caught on fire. She then let go of the dress so that it floated down on the mangled heap of other burned dresses. 

"ARIA." Chase shouted up at her. 

Angel Immediately looked at him. 

"You better tell that crazy witch to stop it. Right now." She begged him. 

He gave her an odd look and turned back to look up at Aria. 

"Are you ok? Your not hurt are you?" He asked her. 

"Huh? Oh me? no no, i'm alright." She shouted back at him. 

He nodded back and moved to the side. I looked at him shocked, I mean I thought he was going to tell her to stop what she was doing but he didn't, he had an amused look on his face as he watched Angel glaring at him.

"What the hell is happening." Mirae Had a mixture of confusion and like Chase amusement. 

"I think that girl on the stairs is burning Angel's clothes." Cardan commented. 

Just as he said that Aris sent another dress down to Angel's feet. Angel screamed something about how expensive that dress was. 

"Oops, I actually didn't mean to burn that dress as well, it was quite a pretty one. sorry!" Aria apologised while getting another dress ready for burning. 

If there was one thing that me and my siblings agreed on then it was the fact that we all despised Angel. We all went to school with her and being business partners we couldn't get rid of her so easily. 

"I don't even know who that girl is but the way she's burning those dresses is kinda hot." Venus said smirking at Aria.

Another dress that was set on fire was sent down by Aria.