97

Hello guys

Hello guys. I will be using anther language in this chapter.

It is one that I know very well, however I have to warn you. It can be a bit....extreme (what it transalates to in english) at times. Have fun!

Leo's Pov:

"Leo what the fuck are you doing?" 

I sighed as I looked up at Chase. His suit crumpled and hair messy, clearly looking like he was going through some kind of hell. 

"If Aria's staying then so am I." I blankly returned. 

"You might pretend to care for her now, but it won't last Leo. I know you-" 

"Clearly. Clearly you know me so well. Yet what you fail so easily to see is that I wouldn't do anything to harm her. Never. If me following her is doing that then I'll stop it, if its for her then I can do anything. Right now, I need to know that she's safe and I refuse to leave without knowing how she is." 

Chase scoffed. "Why her. Why, Leo? Why choose her life to ruin?" 

"Ruin?" I echoed. 

The word resonated through me. I was just ruining her life wasn't I? 

"I don't know. I don't know why I chose her life to ruin. But I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know that me falling in love with her was just ruining her life. I would have stopped but she didn't let me." I whispered. 

Her voice. Her smile. Her stupidly green eyes. All of her. Every single part. Everything she did, said, even when she simply just breathed made me fall a little more. 

How could I not love her when she was the most lovable person to exist. How? 

"You....Love her?" Chase's voice went strained. 

I blinked. Fuck. I'd said that out loud. 

"You mean it Leo? You genuinely think that you love her?" Chase repeated slowly. 

I didn't say anything only nodded. My throat dry. I knew I loved her a long time ago. Though the when was hazy. 

Perhaps when she had bandaged my wounds. 

Or even earlier to when she had so defiantly stared up at me when I had threatened to push her down the flight of stairs. 

How was I supposed to know that those green eyes would be the ones that if ordered to by them I'd stab myself right through. 

"Fucking hell." Chase muttered. "I- WHAT." 

He just looked like he was ready to shoot himself. 

"Alright, so you guys want to help me, why?"  Aiden intervened. 

Just like that I was bought back. His annoying voice made me feel like my eardrums were splitting open and bleeding. 

"I don't want to help you. I'm here becuase Aria is." I calmly explained.