Chapter 115

My name is Ah Qi, I am eighteen years old, and today is my wedding day.

I don't really remember the days before the age of five, maybe it was too bitter and hungry, my brain made me forget those in order to protect myself.

This is what my most respected and admired boss told me.

Someone offered another version. I was originally a boy of virtue and kindness beside Bodhisattva. Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva was moved by my friendship with Akun for three generations, so he sent me to him when he was nine years old, and I was destined for this life. "Then why was I so thin and small at that time? Couldn't the Bodhisattva have enough to eat?

"

He is a person who wants to do great things!"

The above was compiled for me by my husband, Akun, after plagiarizing Mr. Jing's works.

This book is written by Mr. Jing himself about the past and present life of him and his boss, and it is widely circulated in our Jinglin Second Mansion.

But in my opinion, it was because of my clumsy brain and not enough space. Later, there were too many happy and happy things, which naturally squeezed out unhappiness and unhappiness.

For example, in today's wedding, I have to keep in mind every detail and every scene. Maybe I won't tell me about the fact that Akun was injured last time, and that the rich family in the county asked Akun to be his wife. The matter of the son-in-law was squeezed out.

Gao Kun: Baby, let's not say that this matter has changed, I was wrong!

Ah Qi: Hmph (pouts)

"Come on, come on, the groom is here!"

The children outside ran to report the news, and their calm mood suddenly became tense.

"Ah Qi, don't be nervous. Nothing has changed. The only change is that he can love and protect you in a legitimate way. You can also love and take care of him in a fair way." The boss stroked my hair gently,

half Hold me and pat my back, just like when I was a child.

My eyes were sore, and I was inexplicably uneasy, and I leaned on his arms dependently.

For Ah Kun and me, the boss and Mr. Jing are both father and brother. They not only let us study, but also teach us skills so that we can live well.

Most importantly, they teach us the principles of life, how to love others and live a good life.

"Ah Qi, think about being happy! After today, you will be able to check the post with confidence!"

This is Xiao Shu, my close friend and bad friend who specializes in destroying the atmosphere, and the terminator of sensationalism.

"Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" There was a knock on the door outside Xi's room, and the most familiar voice had already sounded from outside the door.

"Ah Qi! I'm here!"

Ah Kun is here!

Yeah, what am I nervous about! The one who came to pick me up was Ah Kun who protected me from childhood to adulthood!

It was Ah Kun who secretly helped me with the work when I was at Gao's house and prevented A Niang from beating me!

On the way to escape, Akun who wanted to secretly hide half of the steamed buns for me, and went to eat the bark with the adults by himself!

It was in Qingzhou Mansion Guan Yali, who would rather pretend to be sick and pretend to be crazy than to be sold alone, and hugged my Akun tightly!

no! Waiting another second is unnecessary, I looked up at the boss shyly and happily, and the boss nodded knowingly.

Then I couldn't wait to rush to the door, what are the rules, what are the particulars, we are already husband and wife!

I entered his house and married him when I was five years old!

When I opened the door and saw Ah Kun's eyes changed from surprise to surprise, I knew that he was also anxious!

The body suddenly hangs in the air and spins around, and I quickly put my arms around his neck. Hey, after making a circle around the wedding car, I will go to the church!

(2)

My name is Gao Kun, I am 23 years old, today is nothing special, just a normal business trip day.

No, since I got married last year, I can apply for family members to accompany me on business trips.

However, during the previous two business trips, I was very busy catching up with Ah Qi, and I applied for loneliness. This time, I can finally bring my husband out to work together.

This should be what the adults said, let's have a sweet month for the second time.

Ah Qi probed from the side: Honeymoon!

In the carriage, looking at the little husband next to him who was chattering "I haven't finished my work yet, I want to accompany you out", I closed my eyes happily, lay on his lap, and said sincerely and lazily, "Hmmmm "He kept going, but his heart had already drifted far away.

After arriving in Jixian County, I will be busy with work first. The affairs of Jixian County are not big or small, and it is estimated that it can be done in about three days. Then I took Ah Qi to play, Ji County is not big, but there are many interesting things.

After knowing that Ah Qi would accompany me this time, the adults specially granted three days of paid leave.

At that time, I will take Ah Qi to eat crispy duck in sugar water and shredded sweet potatoes. I tasted it last time when I came here. It is so sweet that Ah Qi will definitely like it.

Thoughts drifted further and further away.

I still remember that when we first arrived at the Jing family, although we were young and did not do much work, the adults were kind, and Yueyin never missed us.

But people who are used to suffering, even children, are not willing to spend money. The only luxury every month is that I buy him a pack of sugar cakes, and he buys me a pack of braised pork, and we sit and eat together.

Hehehe, so young, Ah Qi has me in his heart.

"Did you hear what I told you?" A soft voice came from the side, with a little sullenness.

"Understood, you said that you went over there to buy some fruit for An An Guo Guo, Pang Pang and Du Du to take back." You can't let Ah Qi see that I just had two purposes, so I must ensure that the answers are fluent and unhurried. , and put forward your own opinions when necessary.

"Let's buy some preserved fruits, and pickled plums, which are very famous here and can last longer."

Sure enough, Ah Qi was happy, nodded repeatedly, and gave me a thankful and encouraging kiss.

Looking at Ah Qi's white and soft cute face, I couldn't help but fight back. It must not be absurd in the carriage, but there must be enough kisses.

After arriving in Jixian County, the work began. Seeing the trembling performance of the shopkeepers and servants of several shops, my heart was not disturbed.

Ever since I was fifteen years old and received an errand from an adult alone, people outside rarely spoke well of me.

At the beginning, he bullied me when I was young, I didn't read much, I was a slave, and I was ridiculed and ridiculed endlessly. I don't care, if it wasn't for Ah Qi's eyes turning red secretly after hearing these gossips, my fists would feel dirty when they landed on them.

Later, with the help and guidance of adults, I gradually started to work. People who looked down on me at the beginning no longer dared to say anything. Even when they saw me nodding and bowing, I didn't think it was a big deal.

I really don't care about them.

Today, outsiders still have mixed reviews of me, with the most being ruthless, cruel, and ruthless.

What's more, if my lord raises a wolf cub, if he gets bitten back sooner or later, he will be able to restrain me with a contract of prostitution.

When my family heard this, they all snorted. The contract of sale between me and Ah Qi came into my hands on the day we got married.

If Madam hadn't advised us to think about our children in the future, Ah Qi and I would have secretly sent the deed of sale back to Madam.

(3)

"Executives, you see, the first half of the year was really bad. We did a lot of discounts and promotions, but the people have no desire to buy things due to the impact of the flood!" "Oh, it's all because of

my incompetence!"

" Yes, the senior executives forgive me."

"The senior executives are young and promising, please understand that I am an old man."

Gao Kun looked at the group of fake old guys who were full of benevolence and morality and did not know how to reflect. He felt nothing in his heart, and even thought it was ridiculous , Your lord is right, this is because your appetite has grown.

"Well, you are quite incompetent and ignorant."

After finishing speaking, he looked at the faces of the old guys who dared not speak out, and continued to say with disdain: "The flood occurred in Zhenjiang on the sixth day of May. People began to provide disaster relief, and only five villages in Ji County were affected by the disaster, you told me that the impact was great?"

"Furthermore, even if the people of Ji County are greatly affected, our Jing's products have always been both affordable and high-end. Why, are the dignitaries and dignitaries around Ji County also affected and ruined their wealth?"

Gao Kun's understatement made the stewards hate and fear.

I hate him for being ignorant, shouldn't all inspectors turn a blind eye and close their eyes to get some filial piety, hello, how are you, everyone, how much will the Jing family give you when they make money!

I'm afraid that he said that the nobles of Ji County will be spread out. They think that the dignitaries and nobles of Ji County have lost their money, so they can't afford to go around!

After Gao Kun finished speaking, he didn't say any more, and his tactics were thunderous. He immediately resigned the five shopkeepers and accountants who were in charge of deceiving others.

Then there was another big nomination, all the employees of Jing's shop could nominate themselves or others to fill these vacancies.

For a while, the working atmosphere inside Jing's was high, and the employees who were previously hard-working but not good at speaking had their first days, and everything seemed to be moving in a good direction.

"Executive officer, I'm here to pick you up, can you go home?" A cute boy with a round face poked his head in from the door and asked.

"Immediately, Ah Qi." As he spoke, he speeded up the communication with his subordinates, then picked up the ledger and impatiently approached that cute little brother.

Seeing him walk in, the little brother smiled wider and his round eyes were half-curved. Anyone who saw him would love to dote on him.

Probably the senior executive thought the same as the others, he half-protected his little brother as soon as he got close, and his eyes stayed on him all the time, and he felt that it was not enough to look at him for a long time.

(4)

Ten thousand years at a glance, from the moment you step into my house.