Chapter 87

"Boom, boom, boom!" The grievance drum in front of the county government gate sounded.

The county magistrate of Anchang County was just doing nothing. After hearing the brief report of the case by the yamen servant, and hearing the surname of Jing Mingyi, who was beating the drum to complain of injustice, he hurriedly promoted to the court.

This case is simply too easy to hear, there are witnesses, testimonies, and tainted witnesses, and Brother Huang has a little relationship with Qingzhou Mansion, so the county magistrate did not delay too much.

He became even more excited when he saw the four papers full of crimes. Knowing that the case has been judged is also a great achievement, and it may allow him to move up a little next year.

However, during the interrogation, the knife smashed the pot in the courtroom and tore out the Liu family. The county magistrate was shocked. He looked at Jing Yi and saw that he had no intention of tearing up the Liu family. Interesting.

The Jing family saved him trouble, and the county magistrate also gave him face, cutting the mess quickly, and sentencing according to the heaviest. Dayuan Dynasty "convicted the stolen goods" for theft. I have been digging a mine in a cold place for a lifetime.

In the end, under the combined punishment of several crimes, fifty knives and sticks, he was exiled to the northern cold land, and he would not return in this life. The other subordinates had twenty sticks, and they were also exiled in the northern cold land, with a sentence of twenty years in prison.

The knife was bought for Manhong's house, as well as the courtyard in the west of Zhenxi, and the one hundred and sixty taels of silver dug out from Manhong's house were all returned to the sufferer according to the confession.

For a time, the reputation and voice of the county magistrate skyrocketed, and even the suffering master knelt down in the hall and shouted "Master Qingtian!".

Although the county magistrate is petty greedy, he still understands the principles and upholds righteousness. Seeing the praise of the people and the gratitude of the sufferer, and more importantly, the resounding sum in this year's work report, he doesn't feel sorry for the one hundred and sixty taels of silver.

After the matter was over, Jing Yi gave some money to the government servants in the county seat, and asked his brothers to help "take care of him" on the way of escort.

On the way back from the county seat, although the eyes of the sufferers invited by Jing Yi were flushed, they all had a completely new look, and the grievance and anger in their hearts finally dissipated.

The same is true for Jing Yi and the others. This time they are not only defending themselves, but also helping many others. Everyone is happy and at the same time has a different kind of satisfaction.

A few young men who went to school also understood that sentence a little bit: Dazhi can benefit the world at the same time.

Unlike the optimistic Xiaoan and Dongshan, although Dongjiang was also happy, he always kept two points of restraint in his excitement. Now that the knife matter was settled, he couldn't help but look at Jingyi.

Jing Yi looked at his worried and slightly hateful eyes, and there was nothing he didn't understand, so he comforted Xiao Jiang: "I'm afraid there is still the Liu family involved in this matter, the tree has deep roots, and if it can't be uprooted, it is better to let the enemy relax their vigilance and keep a low profile , and then kill with one blow."

Wen Yan Dongjiang's eyes lit up, and he nodded firmly.

After returning home, I was naturally faced with all kinds of concerns or inquisitions.

Jing Yi handed over all these greetings to his younger brothers, and they followed his elder brother's instructions to tell them all about their evil deeds, except for those who were not good to his brothers and women for fear of damaging his reputation. None of the other evil things.

Let the people who heard it all have the same hatred, and feel relieved that a great scourge has finally been eradicated. Shift the focus away from the Jing family.

Moreover, the Liu family can't be mentioned among them, so don't startle the snake right now, even if the confession in the hall is passed back to the Liu family, the Liu family will only think that Jing Yi is afraid of them, so they will relax their vigilance.

For the rest of these things, the development is under Jing Yi's control, so he didn't take care of it anymore, but he kept an eye out for his family to care about the situation of Xialiu's family from time to time.

The time soon came to the fifth day of August. Chen Jiawen had returned to his home to recuperate two days ago. On the second day back, Jing Yi and Chu Xia took Xiaoan to visit him and apologized to his mother and grandmother. The rise of the Jing family is a disaster for this family.

Jing Yi not only paid all the medical expenses, but also specially compensated the Chen family with twenty taels of silver, so that they should not be stingy with money during Jiawen's recuperation, and make up for the child more.

"Boss Jing, Jing Fulang, this can't be done. Xiaowen has been telling us that you two have been kind to him and have helped us a lot. This time he is also wrong. He will follow the bad guys if they say something nice. Usually Where's the wit and energy? It's not a critical moment!"

Chen Jiawen's mother is a chatty person, kind-hearted and affectionate. At the beginning of the year, Jiawen's father was seriously ill for a long time, and his father didn't even want to treat her. I don't want to drag my wife and children down, they have to live after he leaves.

But Jia Wenniang didn't say anything, held her breath with a tough attitude and dared not relax and took Jia Wen's father to seek medical advice, but she didn't wait for Jia Wen's father to improve.

After the mainstay of the family was gone, Uncle Jiawen's family came over many times to encourage her younger sister to abandon her mother-in-law and children and remarry. Now that she is only in her early thirties, she still has a charming charm, and maybe her natal family can still get a lot of gift money.

In the end, let Jia Wenniang take Chen Jiawen to call out, and explained that in the future, the bridge will return to the bridge, and the road will return to the road, severing the relationship with her natal family, very staunch!

"Chen Fulang, Jiawen has a good temper and is capable in handling things. My younger brother and the others are in the same grade and are classmates. Fulang and I also treat him as a younger brother. My younger brother has suffered because of me. It is really hard for an older brother not to do something. ." Jing Yi said.

"Yes, auntie, don't be polite to us soon, this is our heart. We are very grateful if you and grandma can understand." Chu Xia also persuaded them to accept it.

"Why are you blaming you? You are all good kids." Grandma Jiawen was gentle, she took Chu Xia's hand and patted it.

Ever since their son fell ill, the Chen family has experienced the coldness of the world, relatives are far away, friends have disappeared, and even brothers and sisters with broken bones and tendons have avoided seeing them, for fear of borrowing money from them.

The few rare people who have helped the Chen family now are firmly in their hearts, and they hope to repay one or two in the future.

After several pushes and pulls, it was still Jing Yi who insisted and handed the money to Jia Wen, telling him not to embarrass his mother, and if the young man accepted it, it would be the best of both worlds.

"Brother Jing! Think of me borrowing this money from you! I will stop studying at my private school until the twelfth lunar month. Next year, next year, can I work in your shop? I will pay you back after earning money!" Chen Jiawen said eagerly .

He has been thinking about this matter for a long time. He admires Jing Yi's character and admires Jing Yi's business methods. Sorry to mention.

With this excuse this time, he didn't mean to be abusive, he just wanted to find a reason to give himself the courage to speak up.

Little did he know that Jing Yi had been eyeing him as a good seed for a long time, originally he didn't mention it, but Jing Yi would come to ask him when he retired from the private school.

"You just think too much, kid! You don't borrow or pay back!"

Jing Yi patted him on the shoulder first, and then said: "I originally wanted to wait until you quit the private school. If you don't go to the private school No, I don't reject doing business, so you come to me, Big Brother Jing needs talents like you very much."

"Yes!"

Coming out of Chen Jiawen's house, Jing Yi and the three turned right to Qingfeng Academy and invited Chen Jiawen for ten days It's a lie, Dr. Cen from the medical center said that he can go to the academy to study in ten days, as long as he is not too tired.

Jing Yi originally wanted to ask the dean for leave in person to show his solemnity, but today the dean came to the academy for a while and then returned, and the teacher on duty said that he could convey it on his behalf.

Jing Yi had no choice but to leave regretfully, alas, originally wanted to come over to see the demeanor of this hidden boss, who knows that there is no fate.

That night, the lobby team of Bing Ning Refrigeration Store had dinner in the conference hall in the backyard of the hotpot restaurant. Starting tomorrow, I will go to school to study. Although the few little guys are reluctant to part, they also understand what they should do first.

After the dinner, everyone went to rest. As soon as Jing Yi opened the door and walked into their room, he noticed something was wrong in their room. He quickly pushed Chu Xia out of the room and told him to go to the main room to wait for him.

He stood in the room and observed carefully, and quickly found something wrong. In front of the rear window, there was Jing Yi's desk, the pen container on the desk and the two brushes on the inkstone next to it. Both moved slightly.

Jing Yi stepped forward cautiously and checked carefully, and saw that the inkstone and brush were all fine, but there was a small piece of paper folded into a square in the pen holder.

Seeing this, Jing Yi stepped forward to observe that the surface of the paper strip was smooth, free of powder and not wet, then picked it up and unfolded it outward, and turned it over to check after five seconds.

There's no way, in special times, he's afraid of being tricked by others.

The note is not big, and the content is simple. A willow tree is leaning against a tall house, and five snakes are enshrined in the house. Then at the bottom, there is a twisted word "waiting".

Jing Yi held the note and thought, the power behind the Liu family is the Fifth Prince?

If there is the support of the prince, then no wonder he came here to provoke him this time. Daozi is a cannon fodder, so the Liu family can't understand it? How profitable is this soap and ice business? If it wasn't for a real cooperation, would the Huang family let him raise the flag?

If he still dares to provoke him like this, then he has something to rely on behind him. It turned out that there was a big tree behind it.

However, whether the person behind this note is an enemy or a friend, it is not possible to draw conclusions arbitrarily now. Since the affairs of the Liu family should be let go first, and wait for the opportunity to counterattack, it is better to be more vigilant first.

When Jing Yi was about to collect the note and go to the main room to call Chu Xia, a faint scent of ink floated into Jing Yi's nose, Huizhou ink! It is still the very best Huizhou ink!

Since the family has a few younger brothers who are studying, every time Jing Yi goes to Qingzhou Mansion in the early summer, he always brings back some of the top four treasures of the study. Jing Yi from Shubaozhai in Qingzhou has seen their treasure at the bottom of the box. Lan, that's exactly what it smells like.

Jing Yi thought to himself: I remember you, there are not many people in this town who can afford it and are willing to use it.