Chapter 88

After that, for nearly a month, Jing Yi didn't come into contact with the taste of Huimo-Canglan again, so he let it go slowly. According to the current analysis, it is more likely that it is the friendly army, so let's not worry about it, and live his own life first. day.

The days have returned to normal, and it is time for the autumn harvest.

The Jing family now has a lot of land. The ones in the village and the two villages are all busy with tenants and servants. Jing Yi only needs to take Father Jing and Jing An to the countryside and the two Zhuangzi in Anchang County to keep an eye on the grain at the last grain collection. After all, it is the first year to collect grain and pay taxes.

After collecting the grain and paying the grain tax, Jing Yi began to think about this year's commercial tax again. The commercial tax of Dayuan Dynasty is basically paid on a quarterly basis. It is not too much for Guotai Min'an to pay commercial tax. According to different industries and volumes, the tax is in business Between 8% and 15% of the amount.

It's September now, and the third quarter business tax is about to be paid.

In fact, this is not the focus of Jingyi's consideration, because every time the business tax of their family will not let the officials and government servants make an extra trip, Tong Guanshi will always go to the county in advance to pay the full amount on his own initiative, and give the officials some "welfare" by the way .

Therefore, Jing's shop has always been a high-quality merchant in Anchang County.

What Jing Yi considered this time was to take advantage of this tax payment and put several stores under Tong Guanshi's name, so as to avoid missing the three-year limit and being judged as a merchant in a daze.

In fact, as Wu Guang, the hero of the snow disaster at that time, broke the rules and entered the temple, served the court, and gradually began to be reused by the emperor, the suppression of merchants by the Dayuan Dynasty has been eased a lot this year.

And according to what Young Master Li said when chatting at the cold food shop, the imperial court has released news that the imperial examination qualification for merchant registration will be restored next year or the year after.

Although I don't know whether the news is true or not, but one stone caused a thousand waves. Jing Yi can see the great ambition of the Holy One. The prosperity of a country must depend on talents. If the talent channels are controlled by aristocratic families, if some people are rejected due to class reasons, then in the long run, the country will not be able to do so. Mothed clean.

Jing Yi is supportive and respectful, but he will not have too much public participation. Now that the Jing family is still a small family, it is best to develop in a low-key manner.

The topic of the imperial examination for merchants has been discussed very lively recently, and the voice of the people is still relatively high.

However, in the court hall, there are those who are in favor and those who are against. The position of the tip of the pyramid is only so small, and no one is happy to take a share of it if it is too much. Therefore, Jing Yi thinks that this is probably the tone of the Holy Majesty's temptation. have to grind.

I hope Wu Guang will be stronger.

It's still a long way off, Jing Yi can't wait that long. Although Xiaoan has no intention of thinking about the imperial examination at the moment, but he doesn't want to be different from him, Jing Yi still has to think about it.

Therefore, it is the safest and most convenient way to do business under Tong Guanshi's name. As for the children in Guanshi Tong's family, Jing Yi reassured them and explained patiently.

"Guan Tong, Tong Fulang, I checked Dayuan's law before, and the store is now hanging on Guanshi Tong. If Xiaohe and Xiaomiao recover their good status in the future, they can still choose to be farmers. Don't worry." Just spend more money That's all.

When Guanshi Tong and Fulang Tong heard this, they were a little terrified and knelt down. Guanshi Tong looked at Jing Yi with red eyes and said, "Master, it's what I should do to help you in the business. We can only be happy to have your trust." , we didn't..."

Although the fact that the child fell into slavery was a hurdle for the couple, Guanshi Tong didn't want to exchange it for being dependent on it. It was too late for the family to thank the Jing family, so how could they do it? What about the white-eyed wolf?

After they came to Jing's house, their living conditions couldn't keep up with what they had before. It was he and Fulang who followed Jing Yi and Chu Xia to do business and solve problems. They didn't know that they could be so capable before. Pass.

Before Tong Guanshi finished speaking, Jing Yi interrupted him: "It has nothing to do with this matter, I really trust you. As for the restoration of good status, you don't have to bear the burden. I have said that working in my Jing family has always been There are clear rewards and punishments. Boss Lin and I have already discussed, and we will also be a domestic servant in the next year. In the future, wages and job titles will be upgraded strictly according to this. The top rewards include restoration of good status. You will see for yourself when the time comes Standard. Come on, Guanshi Tong, look after you."

After hearing this, Guanshi Tong and Tong Fulang were even more moved. What the Jing family gave them was not alms and cold exchange, but gave them self-esteem and asked them to work hard with diligence and honesty.

The couple cautiously kowtowed three times to Jing Yi and Chu Xia, this time Jing Yi didn't stop him, although he was uncomfortable, but he knew that this was in the Dayuan Dynasty, the ranks were so distinct, kneeling and kowtowing was the servant's thanks.

Jing Yi didn't go alone for the matter of business registration, and reminded his father-in-law that after Lin's father had selected a candidate, Jing Yi took a few people to the county to complete the registration procedures.

Once this matter is resolved, it can be said that a mountain on his body has been removed, otherwise he is old and unsteady.

After finishing the work on the autumn harvest and business registration, it is almost mid-September. At this time, the autumn is crisp and clear, and it is a good time to go out for an outing.

Jing Yi originally planned to wait for a while to finish his work, to build an orchard on the hillside next to Zhuangzi, and he would be very comfortable whether he eats it at home or uses it in the store.

Autumn is the peak growth period for many fruit trees, and the survival rate is very high when they are planted at this time.

Now that the weather is fine, wouldn't it be nice to take Xia Xia out for a walk, buy fruit saplings and go for an outing.

"Sanggong, are you going to do business or play?" Chu Xia complained.

"Doing business and going to play don't conflict. Besides, we don't have any two-person world recently, and I almost forgot the wonderful feeling!" Seeing that Chu Xia was still hesitating, Jing Yi hurriedly yelled , It's no different from a three-year-old who didn't get candy.

"Hey! Don't yell!" Chu Xia looked around and saw Aunt Cui holding a bowl of dough into the kitchen from the yard with a suppressed smile, making room for the tired and crooked two. He blushed and was ashamed Looking at Jing Yi carefully.

"What are you doing! You have to make people laugh, right!" As he said that, he pinched his arm, but his arm was so hard that it hurt.

When Jing Yi saw his daughter-in-law, he was really angry, and he was scared for a second.

"I didn't take care of it in a hurry. Let me see if my hand hurts. Next time, don't come in person. Tell me, I'll hit myself.

" I didn't say I wouldn't go."

When he came in, he always felt that he had no energy, and occasionally he was depressed. I also wondered if I have been too busy and stressed recently, so I might as well go out for a walk to change my mood, make myself open-minded and energetic.

It's been a year since they got married, and his stomach hasn't moved at all. Even though no one from the Jing family has ever urged him, he is a little anxious. And this kind of thing, his introverted personality is too embarrassed to ask someone to talk about it.

This time I went to Taoyuan County, a county under Qizhou, which is next door to Qingzhou. This county is rich in fruit trees, with a complete range of apples, pears, oranges, etc. It is also famous for its peaches, attracting countless businesses from various states and counties. To buy saplings and fruits.

Although Qizhou is not as rich as Qingzhou, and there is no huge city like Qingzhou Prefecture in the prefecture, Taoyuan County is indeed a much richer county than Anchang County. So the official road to this place is well built and safe, and the road leading to the official mansion here is also open happily.

After a little preparation, we set off.

It is said that it is a world of two, but it still needs to bring some people. Guanshi Tong must accompany him, and then he also brought Jingming, a carpenter. He has been in contact with wood all year round and knows a thing or two about the quality of fruit seedlings.

Then, for safety, they also brought Jing Renyi, Jing Ren and two strong men.

Traveling in the autumn season, not only the scenery on the road is beautiful, but also the pedestrians on the road are all happy.

Although the summer is hot this year, there is no shortage of rain, so the harvest cannot be said to be a bumper harvest, but it is still possible. In addition, many farmers like to think about happy events after the autumn harvest, which may be the marriage of their children, or the construction of a new house at home.

Sitting in the carriage now, watching the passers-by on the road, although they are all hurrying, but there is little sorrow on their faces, mostly joy, Chu Xia couldn't help feeling better, and his eyebrows relaxed.

These days, Chu Xia's mood went back and forth, and Jing Yi had already discovered it, and he was also worried. We must know that mental health is sometimes not as good as physical health, and it is easier to be ignored by people.

That's why he always pretends to be obedient to tease his wife, and even tries to take her out to relax. Otherwise, they don't have to have the fruit from Taoyuan County, they are all doing business in a small town, and they have to eat the peaches that are famous all over the country.

Seeing that Xia Xia was in a relaxed mood now, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm still too busy, and if I'm too tense, I'm prone to emotional problems. I'd better watch Xia Xia more in the future.