Chapter 89 The Yang Family in Taoyuan County Buys Fruits

After walking for two and a half days on the road, I finally arrived in Taoyuan County.

Fortunately, Jing Yi hired an old man who often walked this route in Anchang County in advance. Otherwise, there would be a long section of the road with no shops in front of the village or back, and even a tea stall for drinking tea on the roadside No, if the dry food and drinking water are not enough, it will be a crime.

After entering the county seat, Jing Yi told Guanshi Tong to drive directly to the inn and take a rest first.

"Baby, is it better?"

Jing Yi gave Chu Xia a sip of water with concern, seeing his sluggish state, his heart ached, why did he still get carsick? I didn't have this problem before.

"It's okay, Ayi, I'm much better." Chu Xia smiled softly at Xianggong, and seeing that Xianggong was still frowning, he joked, "Oh, it's you who raised me so delicately!" Jing Yi looked at Xia Xia and tried her best to tease

her Laughing to himself, he didn't put his worries on his face anymore, "Then I'll raise it again, let me think about it, how about raising you until you're young again? I'll carry you away every day?" "

Bah! You're only getting old!" Chu Xia was unhappy , brother can care about this.

"Okay, I'm old. Xia Xia, I'll eat at the inn later, and then rest. After resting, let's go to the medical clinic. Even if you get motion sickness, you can prescribe a medicine to relieve it." Jing Yiyue said more seriously.

"Ayi, I know my own body. It's really fine. I'll eat and sleep obediently for a while. If I wake up, I won't go to the medical center." Chu Xia didn't want to go. I just arrived in a new place, how can I come here for the first time? I went to the hospital for one thing.

Seeing Chu Xia's strong resistance, Jing Yi took a step back and said, "If you have rested, you can not go for now. But if you feel unwell in the past two days, you should tell me in time, and you must see a doctor then." "Got it!" Chu Xia was

helpless Zhong agreed with sweetness.

They found a clean and hygienic inn and stayed in a decent inn. After lunch, Jing Yi told Tong Guanshi and the others that they agreed to apply for Shi Chu, which was three o'clock in the afternoon, so they took Chu Xia back to their room to rest.

When Chu Xia woke up, she was indeed much more refreshed, her face was flushed from sleep, and her brows and eyes were also refreshed. Jing Yi felt relieved and stopped going to the medical clinic in Zhang Luo.

He lay sideways on the bed, stroking Chu Xia's forehead and temple hair, while talking to Chu Xia about his plans in a warm voice.

"Then let's follow the original plan and go to the fruit market to see for ourselves first. It's good to have good fruit saplings. If there are no good ones, you can also find a seller with good fruit and honest business. There are no fruit seedlings to sell."

"Well, do you still have to go to Yaren to ask?"

"The amount our family wants is not considered a big customer in Taoyuan County, and you will definitely not be able to get good products and prices from Guanya. , if we go to a private tooth shop, since we don't know the places where we live, we're afraid we'll be slaughtered. Why don't you go find it yourself." "

Okay. I think it's appropriate." Chu Xia agreed.

"If it goes well, go and have a look today, and it will be settled tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. We can go south for less than a day, and it is said that we can still reach the beach, and it is also in Qizhou. Baby, you haven't seen the sea yet, have you? How about going there for a few more days and then going back home?"

"Ah! Can you see the sea? I only heard about it in dramas before." "

Hahaha, let's go see it this time! "

As we talked, the young couple became excited, wishing to finish their work tomorrow and go to the beach to play.

The inn they lived in was not far from the fruit market, and it took only a quarter of an hour to drive there. For safety, the whole family went to battle.

"Big fresh plums! Big purple plums! Big plums that everyone in the capital eats! Come and have a look!"

"Walk around and take a look. The last batch of peaches this year, if you want to eat them, you'll have to wait until next year!"

"Brother and sister, let's buy apples! Come to four baskets for safe seasons, and come to eight baskets to bring money from all directions! Ship them back It's very easy to sell!"

As soon as we entered the fruit market, we could hear the yelling, because this fruit market is a market in Taoyuan County that specializes in batching goods for merchants, so most of them are full of baskets. Carloads of goods are being purchased, and people from the county town come to buy fresh fruits, so there are still crowds of people and it is very lively.

"Mother, there are so many fruits, I have never even seen many kinds." Jing Renyi sighed, his eyes were not enough to see.

"That's right, I haven't seen many of them. You can pick some fresh ones that you haven't seen before. Let's buy some and go to the inn to eat." Jing Yi said, this is the hometown of fruits, and he must eat enough before going back.

"Okay! Thank you, master!" Jing Renyi was happy. After all, he was only eighteen years old, and eating was a very important part of his life at this stage.

The elder brother Jing Renhe looked at his younger brother helplessly and shook his head, this silly boy knows how to eat.

Jing Yi and his entourage first walked around the fruit market. He had a clear goal. He only wanted to buy fruit trees suitable for planting in Anchang County, so that they could survive and bear more fruit, such as peaches, apples, pears, plums, etc. .

After walking around, he found that there were not many fruit seedlings for sale here, and even if there were any, according to Jing Ming, the appearance was very average.

"It is conceivable that fruit seedlings are usually sold by regular customers, and good seedlings will definitely not be sold in the fruit market." Jing Yi said.

"Then Ayi, let's go to the fruit shop and ask. There can always be one or two. I think the competition here is also very fierce, and the supply is far from meeting the demand." Chu Xia also analyzed.

"That's right, let's go and have a look."

As he said, he took everyone to the fruit stalls that he had just looked at. After comparing a few, Jing Yi chose a stall owned by an old man. The color is bright, the shape is full, and when you hold it heavy in your hand, you will know that it is full of moisture.

"Master, how do you get the fruits here?" Jing Yi went to the countryside to do as the Romans did, speaking the lingo he had just learned by stealing.

"The market price is the same." The old man, smoking a cigarette, ignored the answer.

"I think your peaches and plums are quite juicy. Can you try them?" In fact, they usually come to buy goods, unless they are regular customers, so it is definitely necessary to try them.

"You can eat whatever you like. If it's not good, I'll be fine. Just wash the fruit and don't expect me to serve you." This old man has a very straightforward temper, so he can't do business like this, and he can offend everyone with his mouth.

But Jing Yi wasn't angry either, this old man in business could meet anyone, not to mention that this old man was just a bit straightforward.

Although he wasn't angry, he was angry in Chu Xia, and an unknown fire came up, and he was about to argue with the uncle, but who knew that a brother's crisp apology came from the side.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm here to wash up some distinguished guests, you wait a moment. You can look around, I don't know peaches and plums, the pomegranates and pears here are also very sweet, and there are other fruits at home. "

As he spoke, a man with slightly dark skin but handsome facial features walked over, followed by a man who was about as tall and strong as Guanshi Tong.

It was the brother who was talking, and after he came over, he quickly started scooping up water to wash the plums and peaches, and he didn't forget to order the black and strong man to work and chanted the old man helplessly.

"Brother Shitou, quickly move stools for the distinguished guests, and pour some bowls of water."

"Father! Why are you losing your temper again? You don't let the guests wash the peaches by themselves. Just tell them to wait, I'll be right there."

The old man didn't refute his brother, but he still whispered : "Hmph, you're tired even after washing. I'm all good stuff, why don't you try it?"

Before he finished muttering, he saw his eldest husband coming over after washing the peaches, and quickly shut his mouth, "Hmph" He turned around at once, expressing his displeasure.

"Guests, don't be surprised. My father has a bad temper. He is a nice person. And he is very good at growing fruits. You can try the fruits of my family. They are all planted by my father with us." After speaking, he gave the fruit

to Jing Yi and the others specially washed an extra peach and placed it on the table next to the uncle. I saw that although the old man didn't turn around, he didn't delay in eating the peaches, so he sneakily took it and gnawed it quickly.

Jing Yi: Tsundere at such an age is rare. The key is not cute, thank you.

Jing Yi could see that the one who could do business in this family was not the weird little old man, nor the taciturn black and strong man, but this brother.

After several conversations, Jing Yi and Chu Xia basically decided on this one.

The man talking about business is their husband-in-law, and the black and strong man is his husband-in-law. When talking about business, they cooperate with each other tacitly. But the most important thing to decide on his house is that the fruit is really good in quality, the price is fair, and the people are sincere.

They made an appointment to go to the village tomorrow to see the fruit seedlings in the orchard. If the seedlings are all right, they will settle down soon.

"Then Yang Fulang, let's see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, Boss Jing Jing Fulang."

At around 9 o'clock the next morning, Jing Yi and the others went to Guoshi to look for the Yang family. Today, only the Yang family and his wife came. They drove a mule cart and brought Jing Yi's two carriages back to the village.

The stalls in the fruit market were temporarily closed, and the Jing family's demand was a big deal for them, so they must be given priority in entertaining them thoughtfully.

The Yang family is in Yangjia Village, which is very close to Taoyuan County. It can be seen that they are wealthy households in the village, with land and orchards. There are three brothers in the family, all men, the eldest is Yang Shi, and his husband is Wu Tong, Brother Tong, who has been coming out to discuss business.

As soon as I arrived at the gate of the orchard, I saw yesterday's old father Yang waiting there with a well-behaved little brother in his arms.

"Father, why did you bring Xiaobao here?" Brother Tong asked aloud.

There are many bugs in the orchard, so they usually don't bring Xiaobao here. The little brother is not yet two years old, and if he is bitten by a bug or something, the whole family will feel distressed.

"Xiaobao doesn't like to stay at home. Besides, I don't feel relieved to let those two brats look at him."

As he spoke, he watched his eldest son come over to take the younger brother in his arms. unwilling. However, his arms were indeed sore after hugging him so much, and he reluctantly gave the younger brother to the older one.

"This little boy is really handsome, and he looks smart." Seeing the child in Chu Xia, the expression on his face immediately became warmer, and he praised.

"Xiaobao, thank you, Grandma Jing, for praising you." Brother Tong said to his son in the arms of his father-in-law.

"Thank you~" the voice of the little milk sounded, and the big eyes like black grapes were slanted, and he knew that the adults were praising him.