Chapter 49 He Li

"What! Why! Ask me to apologize to her, there is no way! Besides, my own niece, come whenever you want!"

Zhu's mother really cares about eating and not beating, and she also thinks that the Lin family's trouble is just to make Lin Qiuying When he came back, he raised his head high again, jumping and shouting.

"Ah bah! Who cares about this disgusting family!"

"I mean, from the Zhu family, you don't usually pee, take care of yourself when you have nothing to do!" The

aunts and men who came from Wang's family village couldn't stand hearing Zhu's mother's words. , all yelling at her.

"Okay!" Speaking of this, this is the highest ranking and oldest royal elder among the people who came to Wangjiazhuang today. He usually looks solemn and unkind, but in fact he is very protective and everyone loves him very much.

As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone in Wangjiazhuang fell silent immediately.

"Brother, I see how much older you are, so I ask you to say a few words." The elder Wang said to the head of Dongkuan Village.

"You have also seen the situation of the Zhu family. A marriage without fate is like a kite with a broken string. You don't need to force it. If you don't want to live together, you can discuss reconciliation and separation. Why bother. We The girl from Wangjiazhuang did something wrong, tell us, we will bring it back, why bother to treat human life as human life." "

You don't have to threaten us, since we and the village chief are here today, we have thought about it Now, can the reputation of the village be greater than the life of our Wangjiazhuang girl? I was threatened by you to make outsiders look down on my Wangjiazhuang." "But you are right,

I really don't agree with going to the Yamen. I don't want our Wangjiazhuang girls to suffer because of wicked people."

After hearing this, the village head of Dongkuan Village wiped the sweat from his brow: "What do you mean?"

"Let's make peace." The old man of the royal family paused after finishing speaking, then turned his eyes to Jing Yi and looked at Father Lin: "Boy Ling, what other conditions do you have besides making peace, you can talk about it together.

" Uncle, our Lin family is not afraid of them!" Lin Ling said following the elders of the royal family.

"Okay! You also think for Qiuying!" Wang's elders sang and taught Lin's father.

Then, Lin's father reluctantly said: "Then reconcile! First, since it is reconciliation, the previous dowry should be returned in full. This is the rule of the Dayuan calendar. Second, the poisonous woman pushed my daughter into the water." , this matter can't be counted, she is now considered a member of Dongkuan Village, you have to give us an explanation, or we will see you at the Yamen! Third, my daughter has been working as a cow and a horse in your family for so many years, and you have trained her like this. We went to the town to see the doctor, and he said that it takes at least twenty taels of silver to take care of our body, and you have to pay for this money!" "

Finally, after today, the Zhu family can no longer slander my daughter!"

Father Lin finished the condition, The village head of Dongkuan Village heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, there was no excessive request.

But the Zhu family is quitting, and Heli has to pay back the dowry and pay twenty taels of silver, why!

Zhu's mother started spitting, sat down on the ground, patted her thigh and opened her mouth, crying in a long voice. Grandma Zhu didn't hide in the house anymore, and came out trembling to sell miserably. Even Zhu's father lowered his head and began to smoke, silently resisting.

But in the face of the many people in Wangjiazhuang who are determined and determined, and the village head and villagers of Dongkuan Village who feel ashamed and shameless, no one speaks up, and they are just delaying time.

The village head of Dongkuan Village saw it, and it became more and more difficult to deal with it, so he asked several clan elders to come over.

When the villagers on the road talked about the cause and effect, the clan elders naturally hated and disliked the Zhu family, and they didn't know how to hide them when they did dirty things, so they had to come and wipe their buttocks.

It was another round of bargaining, and in the end other conditions remained unchanged, and the compensation was changed from twenty taels to ten taels. As for the punishment for Honghua, she was punished by kneeling in the ancestral hall for a month.

Don't underestimate this punishment, it's embarrassing and useless, if no one secretly delivers the fire and quilt at night, you will get sick from the cold that day.

Of course, there was something even more embarrassing, the Lin family was taking away the dowry at that time, most of the ones that could not be taken away were paid off with money, plus the compensation for medicine, a total of 22 taels of silver was given to the Lin family.

Honghua rushed out suddenly, pinned Luo's mother to refuse to give the money, and yelled that she agreed to me. I married Lin Qiuying's dowry to me, so how could I return it to her.

Everyone in Dongkuan Village covered their faces and felt ashamed. If there was that aunt who couldn't stand it, she dragged the red flower back with her arms covered her mouth, so don't add to the crime.

Father Lin took the money, signed the reconciliation letter for his daughter, and carefully asked the village chiefs of both parties to be witnesses and signed the signature. Walked away in a mighty way.

At this point, this farce is finally over.

As the saying goes, marriage is not necessarily for happiness, but divorce must be for happiness.

Sister Lin held the Heli book, laughed and cried, and felt much more relaxed.

Since then, I have nothing to do to work at home, or go to the town to help out in the store, and I am very happy. Dad said that in the future, if you don't want to marry someone, you won't marry, and you will stay at home to help support yourself.

Besides, Jing Yi almost became famous in the first battle in Wangjiazhuang Village, and everyone envied Chu Xia's good luck.

Every time Jing Yi came to look for Chu Xia, or sent Chu Xia back, someone would come over to watch him secretly, and even the unmarried girl brother pretended to pass by him casually, but he only had Chu Xia in his eyes, and all those thoughts were fed to the dog. .

But it's true, Jing Yi has been so busy these past few months that he doesn't have time to see Chu Xia. He is already tired and resentful, and he can still take care of others. The only time he spends with him is that he can't take his eyes off Chu Xia.

In March, Jing's family built a new house. From site selection, design to supervision, Jing Yi personally did everything for the new house. He demanded perfection, and his aesthetics was slightly different from that of the ancients, so he had to stare at him and rest assured.

Therefore, even if the newly bought shop of the Lin family is not far from Jing's small restaurant, and it only takes two minutes to walk, he has no time to cling to it every day. Most of the time, it takes two or three days to spare half a day to see Chu Xia, and to go to my own restaurant to inspect and sit down.

The Jing family built a new house, which aroused heated discussions in the village.

This time, it was not because of the strangeness of building a house, but because of the large amount of money spent on this house from the site selection to the start of construction, the villagers were amazed, and once again realized that the Jing family had really grown up.

Many families with girls and brothers regretted that they had lost their eyes. Why didn't they see that Jing Yi from the Jing family was so capable, and he was kind to his wife. Last month, he went to help the eldest sister of the Lin family to get ahead. Passed back to West Bay Village.

Three strong men who can speak eloquently, have courage and strategy, fight one hundred with one punch, and spread more and more outrageous.

Jing Yi never paid attention to these things, he only had his own people in his eyes and hearts.

The Jing family's previous house was in the northeast of the village, at the foot of the mountain.

The yard does not take up too much land, basically the same level as that of the village.

This time, Jing Yi considered that it would be inconvenient for the family to have a baby in the future, and it would be inconvenient for them all to live in the same yard and do anything (?), so he approached the village head and bought an old house that he had long looked forward to, next to the northeast. place.

This piece of land covers an area of ​​more than six acres, not small. In fact, although the new house built is large, it is estimated that one and a half acres is enough with the yard, and such a large piece of land is not needed at all.

But Jing Yi thinks too much, if he doesn't buy it now, it will be bought by someone else later, and it will be bad if he meets a neighbor who is annoying.

It's all over now, once the land is in hand, Jing Yi's house is next to the village to the west and south, surrounded by neighbors who have lived together for more than ten years, and the third uncle's family, they all get along very well.

The wasteland to the east and north is now bought by Jing Yi, further north is the small hill, and further east is the river of Xiwan Village, the location couldn't be better.

Quiet and spacious.

When the village first heard that Jing Yi had bought the four acres of wasteland around his home as a homestead, there was an uproar. This is big news in the village!

You must know that in order to encourage production, Dayuanchao encourages everyone to open up wasteland and farm as much as possible, and occupy less land for other uses. The price of the homestead is set very high, and it costs twenty taels of silver per mu!

The Jing family is really developed!

Jing Yi didn't care about the gossip and stares in the village. After buying the land, he went to the town with full of house design ideas to find Zhang Sanya, and asked him to recommend a reliable and old-fashioned way to build houses in the town.

Zhang San actively helped to contact several construction teams. After chatting with Jing Yi, he finally chose Master Liao.

Master Liao generally undertakes large projects, and the price is relatively fair, but he has real skills.

Jing Yi discussed his plan with him, and found that he liked his design drawings very much.

People are sure that they will not brag about themselves too much, nor will they blindly deny Jing Yi's plan, and even some places will give a more reasonable plan based on the actual situation in ancient times.

When Jing Yi saw the final draft, he was not satisfied, this is really a rare talent, use him!

The construction team found it, because Xiwan Village is far away from the town, and it is inconvenient to go back and forth. They will not go back to build a house these days, and they will eat and live at Jing's house.

Master Liao has a reputation in the town for his ability, and it is said that even people in the county come to invite him. He generally doesn't like to take on jobs in the countryside. It's not that he doesn't like it. The main reason is that the distance is inconvenient and the construction is not challenging.

This time, because he really loved the design drawn by Jing Yi, he agreed immediately.

Master Liao talked with Jing Yi about a one-price contract. The construction period is about one month. .

In addition, Jing Yi had to buy the materials himself, and ten people had to be recruited to do small labor in the village, and the wages were also paid by Jing Yi.

Jing Yi had inquired about the project price of Master Liao's team before inviting someone, and let him handle the materials and small labor by himself, which was to save him money. And the price is not too high. It is estimated that he really likes Jingyi's design drawings.

But when Jing's father and Jing's mother heard this, they were not happy.

What a house, so precious! You have to spend thirty taels alone to hire people from the town to build it, and you have to spend money to hire people in the village after the materials are not included.

The thirty taels of money is purely taking off pants and farting, it's unnecessary.

Of course, Father Jing didn't say the last sentence, and Chu Xia was there when we were chatting, and the old man had to hold it up in front of his future son-in-law, to save face.