Chapter 21 Giving Sachets

Chu Xia saw that the tree was very close to the creek, so she obediently walked over.

Seeing this, Jing Yi followed closely, and couldn't help nagging: "You can see that your skin is thin, and you can't bask in the sun for a long time. You can come out with an umbrella in the future, don't worry about it." Chu Xia knew that he

cared To himself, with a slight smile on his face, he returned: "It's like this in the village. When the sun is high, you open an umbrella and make people laugh. I'll take it easy. It's okay to be red when I'm always in the sun." Jing Yi heard the

old This is fine, what should I do if I get sunburned and spots from the sun in the future, and I can't help nagging: "Why do you care about those gossips. But forget it, the umbrellas in the village are too big , next time I'll buy you a small flower umbrella in the town, you can use it."

When Chu Xia heard this, she quickly refused: "No need, please don't spend money, I'm really used to it."

Jing Yi felt the panic in Chu Xia I am afraid that I will take advantage of others for no reason, so I stopped this topic.

It seems that Chu Xia is still very embarrassed to face him, but it's okay, he can buy these things and save them first, and then give them to him after the two of them confirm their relationship.

"Chu Xia, why don't you go to the town with Amo Lin?" Jing Yi asked out of words.

"Father is going to the mountains, and father and younger brother are going to the town. The family needs someone to take care of them." Chu Xia said, looking at Jing Yi: "But usually when the family is in urgent need of something, I will go to the town to buy it."

So I met you last time.

"Then what do you usually do at home when you have nothing to do?" Finding common hobbies is the homework that pursuers must do, so that they can know each other and know each other well.

"After work, I don't have much leisure time. I just go for a stroll by the stream. But sometimes my father will take me to the mountains, which is very fun." Probably because he talked about something he likes, Chu Xia's eyes are full of little stars , and then dimmed, "But I can't grow old, my brother always goes to the mountains to play, it's outrageous."

Hearing these words so familiar, Jing Yi can imagine that it must be those gossips in the village who used to rely on their age Long preached Chu Xia.

"It's okay, if you want to go in the future, ask Xiaojiang Xiaoshan to send me a message, and I will take you there secretly. If we don't go into the deep mountains, I will protect you, it's absolutely fine!" As he spoke, he began to show off Own.

Chu Xia stared dumbfounded: Jing Yi first stretched his biceps forward, then his latissimus dorsi, and then his chest sideways. Basically, he was in a bodybuilder posture, and he felt that his male hormones had reached their peak.

With a satisfied smile on his face, he looked at Chu Xia. Under Chu Xia's dull and puzzled eyes, his IQ gradually recovered, and his clever mind took over the high ground again.

He died in an instant, what is he doing! How can you make such a stupid series of actions! What if Chu Xia thinks he's out of his mind? !

Jing Yi's face is very hot right now.

Junyi's face was flushed red with shame like a big boiled crab.

No matter how thick-skinned he is, he still has to face his sweetheart who has yet to accomplish anything. At this moment, Jing Yi only hopes that the time can go back to five minutes ago, so that he can re-establish his character.

"Hahahahahaha, what are you doing!"

An uncontrollable crisp laughter overflowed. At the beginning of early summer, he still laughed softly, but the more he thought about it, the happier he was. I'm afraid my belly will be sore from laughing.

However, in Jing Yi's eyes, Chu Xia's clear and bright eyes now have tears in their corners, adding to the charm, the heroic eyebrows are also crooked with a smile, the edges and corners are faded, the long eyelashes are trembling slightly, and the fair face is slightly pink. Although the corner of his mouth was almost grinning to the back of his head, a small dimple on the side of his mouth was still seducing Jing Yi.

Jing Yi: ...it's worth being stupid.

"Be careful that your stomach hurts." Jing Yi came back to his senses, and said to Chu Xia with deep affection.

Hearing Jing Yi's words, the pale pink color on Chu Xia's face gradually deepened, the tone was too strange. Since he was a child, only his father and father had ever talked to him so dotingly, and Jing Yi's tone was even more doting.

"Well... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you." He said, holding back a smile. Although Chu Xia was shy, she still looked at Jing Yi shyly and apologized, after all, it was not good to laugh at others.

After chatting about other things for a while, the atmosphere was just right, and Xiao Shan ran over with bare feet: "Second brother! Brother Jing! Xiao Jiang and I have picked up a lot of snails, and there are none here."

Said After that, he begged the second brother: "Can you change the place, second brother, let's pick it up again."

Only then did Chu Xia realize that it had been a while since he came out, and it was time to go back. Hearing that Jing Yi and the others had to go home, he went back Xiao Shan said: "No, I caught it here today. Tell Xiao Jiang to go ashore to warm up. After packing up, let's go back." "Ah~~~ We haven't had enough

fun yet!" Xiao Shan acted like a baby to his second brother. Arriving, holding Chu Xia's hand and circling the ink marks vigorously around the second brother.

"You two come to play again tomorrow, isn't it the same." Chu Xia probably had experienced a lot and was unmoved.

"Then how can it be the same? Brother Jing won't be able to be together tomorrow." Xiao Shan began to force his words again, anyway, the central idea was to play for a while.

"It's not a problem, Xiao Shan. Not tomorrow, Brother Jing will come to see you in two days." As expected of Jing Yi, Jing Yi immediately decided to come again in a few days.

After he finished speaking, Xiao Shan was also stunned, how could this be the case?

But Jing Yi didn't wait for Xiao Shan to react, and went on to say: "Okay, you go to Xiao Jiang to dry your little feet, and we will go back later." It's not good to be out for a long time, Jing Yi himself doesn't care about the rumors

outside , but he will not let others say no to Chu Xia.

After dismissing Xiao Shan, Jing Yi quickly started to get down to business.

"Chu Xia, I almost forgot to mention it. I saw a sachet at the market that day. It was very beautiful." He

took it out and wanted to hand it to Chu Xia. He looked at Chu Xia's shy and panicked expression of "here again". With a small expression, if you know it, you probably won't accept it if you give it to him directly.

It's time to come up with the shitty reason I've been thinking about for days.

"It's like this. I think this sachet is very beautiful. I want to give it to my mother. It will be her birthday in two months. But it is embroidered with bamboo. My mother likes pine trees. I wonder if you can help me." Do me a favor." Jing Yi's eyes were full of sincerity.

"Hmm...what's the matter?" Chu Xiahu asked.

"Can you please help me embroider a pine tree pattern according to the style and embroidery method of this sachet?"

He said, looking at Chu Xia's suspicious expression, and continued calmly: "It was also two days ago. I just heard my mother talk about wanting a sachet. As a son, I must satisfy her. I don't know any girl or brother in the village, and no one can help. Sigh, I don't know if you can help Embroidery?"

Huyou did not forget to express his loyalty and perfection.

Chu Xia felt that there seemed to be a pit in front of him, but he didn't particularly want to jump, so he nodded slightly to show that he could help, and then asked the biggest question in his heart: "...Are you sure, Aunt Jing likes pine trees? "

I'm sure! I understand my own mother!"

Jing Yi repented silently in his heart: I'm sorry, mother, I will lend you a taste first, and then I will exchange you for a smart, beautiful and my beloved son-in-law.

"..." Chu Xia was a little shocked by being so resolute. Could it be that he wanted to go wrong? Is it really for Aunt Jing?

"Well, Aunt Jing's birthday is important, but my embroidery is average and not so delicate. I'm afraid she won't like it then." Chu Xia agreed, but said to Jing Yi worriedly.

"It's okay, don't worry, as long as you embroider it, no, I mean, our peasants don't pay much attention to it, as long as we think about it." Jing Yi strikes while the iron is hot, "After that three days, I will give the embroidery thread, muslin and so on. You bring it."

"Well, yes." Chu Xia replied warmly, forget it, don't think about it, maybe it's really for Aunt Jing's birthday, don't delay other people's affairs.

Chu Xia said that she didn't want to, but her face was still a little hot.

"Then let's go see how the little brothers are doing, and then go back."

Hehe, we can meet again in three days. He is really a genius, the sachet was sent out, and a wife embroidered it for nothing, and it was a designated pine tree style. This is simply a sachet of advanced customization level!

After arriving at Chu Xia's house, Jing Yi and Father Jing got up and wanted to go back. The Lin family definitely refused, saying that they must have dinner before going back, which was half-prepared.

The two sides pushed back and forth several times without success, but in the end it was Jing Yixiao who persuaded the Lin family with reason and emotion.

It is said that Lin's father is worried about Lin's mother and her two younger brothers. It will be dark when they go back after dinner. They are afraid that it will not be safe for women, children and children to be alone at home, and they have to rush back to make tomorrow's food. The work is hard and my mother can't bear to work hard alone. and so on.

Father Jing nodded repeatedly beside him, and added a sentence from time to time: "Yes, that's right, brother Lin and sister-in-law Fulang, don't be offended." He also made an agreement with

others: "Our stall is open for ten days and one day off, wait for the rest time. I'll bring the wine over here, and I won't go home until I'm drunk with my brother!"

"Hahahaha, okay! Then you must remember to come here! Bring your siblings, two other nephews, and your eloquent brat!" Finally, he pointed at Jing Yi with a smile.

After saying goodbye, the Lin family sent them all the way to the entrance of the village.