Chapter 109

Gao Kun and Renyi came back to report that the invitations were sent smoothly, and they made a plan to visit Dean Wen's house tomorrow and Brother Huang's house the day after tomorrow.

When everyone was having dinner in the evening, Jing Yi asked democratically: "Tomorrow, Chu Xia and I are going to visit Dean Wen, are you together?" Originally, the

three of Dong Jiang and the others had already made plans to go to Guanya to see the shop and buy people tomorrow. When he was going to visit Dean Wen, he naturally had to put the business aside.

This is respect and filial piety.

Chu Xia turned around and asked Xiao Shu who was sitting next to him: "You are bored staying in the inn by yourself, go together tomorrow? We can also visit Mr. Siyuan."

Xiao Shu originally planned to read and write in the inn by himself tomorrow, he In fact, he is very sensible. He knows that the capital city is no better than Anchang County, and he can't cause trouble for his elder brother. It's better for him as a younger brother to stay at home as much as possible.

But since Brother Xia Xia asked him now, it means that they can go out together, and he also wants to visit his teacher, so it is naturally the best.

Xiao Shu said: "Okay, Brother Xia Xia, let's go together." As he spoke, he hugged Brother Xia Xia coquettishly.

Jing Yi didn't notice, and said jealously, "Eat well, you're still acting like a baby when you're too old." There was

another person beside him who was jealous, and Dong Jiang picked up a rib for Xiao Shu: "Eat quickly, the food is cold."

Everyone looked at the steaming food in front of them, and was speechless for a long time.

After dinner, Jing Yi called Dong Jiang three brothers, "You guys come to my room for a quarter of an hour, I have something to talk about." It was

also because of a sudden whim when I went to visit Wen's house tomorrow, if the business of cultured pearls really works , I don't know how many people's interests will be affected, and many of them are people that the Jinglin family can't afford to provoke.

So, Jing Yi thought, it's still the old way, take out some profits to make connections and find backers.

This backer has to be a backer who can suppress the aristocratic family, so Jing Yi plans to go directly to the top leader once and for all.

"Kuukou" knocked on the door loudly, and one knew it was Dongshan.

Jing Yi: "Come in."

After the three younger brothers filed in, Chu Xia planned to bring the two children into the inner room so as not to disturb their conversation.

Jing Yi saw it, and hurriedly kept people away: "Boss Lin, don't leave, stay here for us to come up with ideas." Hearing that,

Chu Xia felt a little embarrassed on his face, glanced at the three younger brothers who were snickering, and then glared at Jing Yi, But he didn't leave again, holding Guoguo and taking An An to sit on the chaise longue by the window and play with them with toys, and let Jing Yi talk to his younger brothers at the table.

After everyone was seated, Jing Yi first poured tea for his younger brothers, and then explained his thoughts to them step by step.

The main reason is that the freshwater and seawater cultured pearls are their hard work for several years, and they can make money now. Now they propose to share the profits. I am afraid that they will not be happy in their hearts, and even more afraid that they will care about him. No energy.

The three younger brothers looked at each other, and finally Xiao An came out and confessed to the eldest brother: "Brother, we will definitely agree to your proposal. Besides, we have already discussed that half of the net profit of this transaction will be given to you, and we will give you the rest." The three brothers will divide again."

Jing Yi frowned and said, "What nonsense, this business belongs to you three!"

Dongshan was a little anxious, why is it the three of them: "This idea is given by you, the method is given by you, Even the money to set up the farm and workshop was given by you, and you have been patiently guiding us for the past few years, and we deserve it!"

Dong Jiang, who has always been prudent, also came out to persuade: "Brother, we don't want to have a relationship with you, but we all know how to be grateful and appreciate it."

Jing Yi was speechless: "Isn't this about paying 'protection fees' to the superiors? Talking about this topic?"

Xiaoan heard that the elder brother was a little relieved, and said with a "hehe" smile: "Hey, the three of us originally discussed what to tell you in the past two days, not only yours, but also plan to we under your witness The three are also clearly distinguished."

Dong Jiang also became active: "That's right! Brothers will settle accounts! Hahaha"

Jing Yi shook his head with a smile, three live treasures.

In the end, the four of them discussed and discussed, and the finalized plan was to share 10% of the profit. First of all, if the Holy One is willing to invest in them as an "identity", then 20% of the profit must be set aside for the Holy One. If you give too little signboard, you can't get it out, and if you give it too much, it's inappropriate.

Then Xiao'an, Dongshan, Dongjiang, and Jingyi each got 20%, but Jingyi couldn't refuse, so he agreed.

After thinking about it, he still instructed: "Dean Wen, the management must be in place every year." It is

not appropriate to distribute profits to Dean Wen, and if it gets to the ears of the emperor or political opponents, it will cause trouble for him .

"Don't worry, big brother. We save it."

At this moment, Chu Xia, who was sitting on the chaise longue chair, said, "Wait a minute, Ayi's 20%, 10% goes to An'an and Guoguo, each half, wait When they grow up, give it to them when they get married, and I will treat you as uncles with the gift. The remaining 10% will be given to parents." The

three younger brothers said in unison: "Okay, brother/Brother Chu Xia"

After finishing speaking, they still did not forget to go to see Jing Yi, He winked and didn't know what he was doing.

Jing Yi followed up and stated: "Listen to Xia Xia, this is too appropriate." Seeing the weird looks of the three younger brothers, he proudly raised his chest and said, "This time you know who is in charge of our family!" Xiaoan/Dongshan

: "..."

Dong Jiang: "Understood, brother. Got it." Thumbs up.

Jing Yi: "..."

After Jing Yi secretly complained about Dong Jiang, he added another sentence: "Since it is for the parents, then both parents will give it, and the family will have half the cost."

Chu Xia looked at him with a smile and nodded in response, " good".

Dong Jiang: Big brother is so good, he is really my role model!

After discussing everything, Jing Yi arranged for them to rush out a "sales and promotion of cultured pearls" plan tonight, which will be presented to Dean Wen tomorrow, asking him to help submit it to the Holy One.

Then, holding back a smirk, he drove away the younger brothers who were like a bolt from the blue.

Chu Xia couldn't bear it: "Why are you scaring them?" Obviously, A Yi had written half of this plan just now.

Jing Yi said with peace of mind: "If you can't cut jade, you can't make it into a tool. Let's see how they do tomorrow, and use theirs first. I'm just a backup."

Chu Xia was happy when he heard it: "Then, it's hard work."

Jing Yi smirked : "Who said thank you verbally!" You can't repay with your body.

Chu Xia was not afraid at all: "Oh, An'an, Guoguo, Daddy wants to play with you."

When the two self-entertaining dolls heard this, they jumped into Jingyi's arms screaming happily, and started making a fuss.

Jing Yi: ...Little villain Xia Xia.

The next day, everyone got into the carriage and went to Wenfu. On the way, Jing Yi saw the three brothers' plan, and it basically worked, with some small flaws, which were harmless.

The three brothers were also very excited after hearing it. They never thought that one day their plans would be presented on the table of the Holy Majesty. They never even dared to think about it before!

Still big brother is amazing!

When they arrived at Wenfu, the two families hadn't seen each other for many years, so they were naturally very warm and happy to meet each other.

After the meal, Jing Yi took his three brothers to Dean Wen's study and told him about it. Dean Wen also agreed to help without saying a word, and even offered to help out by asking where are the businesses in the capital that do this kind of business. A few, send them a message in three days.

Jing Yi said gratefully: "That's it, thank you Dean Wen."

Dean Wen smiled even more when he heard Jing Yi's unchanged address, "You are so polite, boy, this can be regarded as doing things for the Holy One.

" With 20% profit from the emperor's private treasury, many things can be done with a big banner.

Now it's time to wait for the good news from Dean Wen.

On the third day, I'm going to visit Brother Huang's house.

Because the three men agreed to go to Guanya today, they left early in the morning.

They are not very familiar with Brother Huang, so there is no need to visit him.

"The forces in the capital are intricate and complicated. A plaque was dropped and four people were hit. Three of them may be officials and have backgrounds. Don't be cowardly, but don't be reckless." Before the three men went out, Qian Yi warned for a long time

, After thinking about many emergency measures for emergencies, he watched them leave under Chu Xia's urging, like an old father who went to buy oranges.

Seeing that the three of them hurried away like runaway wild horses as soon as they went out, Jing Yi with black hair also went out with his husband, younger brother, and two children.