Chapter 97

Lai Da ran away, but the people onlookers were still discussing.

"Oh, these two siblings are so pitiful, they are so generous to meet such a bastard as Lai Da!" Someone sympathized.

"You poor man, you didn't go up to help just now, and now it's useless to be an afterthought." Some people can't understand others' hypocrisy.

"Tell me, how can such a good family like the Liu family get rid of such wicked servants. Oh, let me tell you, this member of the Liu family is too kind and kind to the people below, and they have raised their minds." Someone said. It's unfair for the Liu family.

"That's right, look at Lai Da, he's so rampant just after he got a little relationship with the Liu family!" Someone was angry.

"Hey, we can't afford to get involved even a little bit, so we're leaving." Someone was going home after watching the excitement.

"Who is that noble man who made the move just now? It looks unfamiliar." Some people were puzzled and inquired.

Jinxiufang is not far from the place where the accident happened just now. At this moment, people's chattering words drifted into the shop, and they could be vaguely understood.

Originally, the shopkeeper of the store came out to receive Jing Yi himself in order to sell the new rich man in the town, who knew that a few rumors would come in from time to time, which made people extremely embarrassed.

"Boss Jing, Jing Fulang, the owner has sent someone to tell me to keep a few good silks from Qingzhou for your attention. Why don't we go upstairs first?" The shopkeeper thought about taking him upstairs. , It will definitely be better if you can't hear it.

"Don't dare to be a palm eye, let's go, let us open our eyes." Jing Yi was also very happy, and helped Chu Xia slowly walk up the stairs.

Upstairs, the shopkeeper carefully removed a dozen bolts of silk from a vermilion double-door cabinet, and placed them in front of Jing Yi for them to choose.

The silk is smooth and gorgeous, and the color is more vivid than fine cloth. After Jing Yi inquired about the shopkeeper, he felt it with his hands, and it was indeed soft and comfortable, light and soft, which can be said to be very suitable for children's delicate skin.

"Shopkeeper, where is this satin from?"

"According to you, this is Suzhou embroidery from the south."

The radiant fabric dazzled the eyes, and finally Jing Yi and Chu Xia chose four styles of silk and satin.

One is azure with auspicious clouds and dark patterns. It is a couple-style gown for him and Xia Xia, plus a baby's small clothes. The children's clothes are small, so it is definitely enough to cut.

One dark blue horse, one for parents and one baby; one light yellow horse with floral pattern, one for Chuxia Xiaoshu and one baby; the last is two elegant light gray horses, to make three sets of gowns for three male brothers, Plus a set of baby clothes.

"You partiality, no one's fabric will be spared." Chu Xia teased Xianggong amusedly.

"Hey, how can you say that, it's called letting our little ancestors grow up in a hundred clothes." Jing Yi chatted wildly with a playful smile on his face.

Chu Xia figured it out, he had to be the strict father of their family.

When all the silk, satin, fine cotton and other fabrics that should be bought were bought, the shopkeeper was already grinning from ear to ear.

This is big business today! Unexpectedly, the boss of the Jing family was so generous, he bought five bolts of the precious silk from Qingzhou alone, and he had to take care of it.

After Jing Yi finished shopping, he was not in a hurry to leave, so he and Chu Xia rested on the second floor to wait for Renhe, and chatted with the shopkeeper if there was nothing to do.

"Treasurer Wang, who is this Lai Da? So arrogant?"

"Hi! This shouldn't be gossip. It's really disgraceful for him to do things. I heard that this Lai Da is from a nearby village, and his parents are farming at home. He didn't dare to be so rampant. But who let him have What a good uncle, I heard that his uncle works as a second-class steward in the other courtyard of the Liu family, and he can be called a brother and brother with the officials in the yamen." The

shopkeeper said he was arrogant, but his tone was really indifferent.

The little background he relied on was enough to frighten ordinary people, it was not enough for him to see, and the owner of their Jinxiufang was not a vegetarian.

"Heh...there are no tigers in the mountains, and monkeys are called kings. The Liu family doesn't care about it? Could it be a cover?" Jing Yi slowly probed.

"Hi! That's not a good thing to say, the Liu family is a kind family. Don't talk about giving out porridge every year. I heard that the old family members visit the poor alley villages and help the poor people." The shopkeeper changed his previous indifference. The Liu family still admired him very much.

"Speaking of which, the Liu family is also unlucky. How can there be some evil servants out of a kind family who eats vegetarian food and recites Buddha's name? They are all from his family who occupy the fields all year round, or those who molested the good family. Last year, there was an evil servant who beat the Liu family. The banner forced her into prostitution, but fortunately, Master Liu found out early, and righteously killed her relatives." "I have

dealt with several of them in the past two years, and you all caught up with his family. I am worthless for Master Liu!"

Jing Yi and Chu Xia looked at each other, I found that things were a bit tricky. I didn't know before that the Liu family had such a good reputation among the common people.

But since ancient times, the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is easy to crooked, so there are so many wicked people who make do in his house. Too many coincidences must be premeditated, too many villains can only be said to be a petri dish for villains.

But it's no wonder that people in Fuyang Town can't see clearly. Whoever makes Liu Yuanwai know how to pretend will set up a person for himself.

But Jing Yi believes that the Jing family is not the only one who has seen through his essence. It is impossible for them to get away with it every time, and find someone to take the blame for them every time.

As the saying goes, hunting geese all day long will eventually be pecked by geese. Wait a little longer, don't worry, when the day comes, if it really doesn't work, let the Jing family do the trigger.

Thinking about it further, why does the Liu family's old-fashioned family member visit the impoverished alley village, and it sounds nice to help the poor people. There may be some secrets here.

Jing Yi felt that this approach was more like going to the spot to observe and find the target of the crime.

No matter whether the guess is true or not, he will take pre-emptive action and send someone to investigate first. If the water is too deep, he will ask Dean Wen for help.

"Master, I'm back."

A burst of "dump, tread, tread" panicked running came to an abrupt end on the second floor, and Renhe knocked on the open door politely to report.

Jing Yi looked over at him, why is he panicking like a dog chasing a rabbit.

I saw Renhe poking at the door like a wooden stake. The eighteen-year-old man is not short in stature, standing upright now looks even more upright, but that didn't stop his brother who followed him step by step.

Jing Yi raised his eyebrows: What, what kind of play is this? Promise with your body or sell yourself to save your father?

"Lord, master, it's not what you think. I sent the man to the hospital to find a good doctor. The doctor said that although it was troublesome, it could be cured, and then I came back. Who knew him, he insisted on following me!" Renhe looked

at Jing Yi's teasing eyes and stuttering explanation, although he himself didn't know what he was stuttering.

In the end, before he could finish speaking, the skinny little brother jumped over him and knelt down on the ground with a "bang".

"Master, don't blame the benefactor, I insisted on coming back with him."

The little brother lost his temper now, lowered his eyebrows pleasingly, and said with a slick tongue, "Thank you benefactor. The master rescued me. I told my elder sister that I would sell my body to save my father, so we must fulfill the promise. Since you and your husband are the masters of our benefactor, they are the masters of our family. You two will do whatever it takes to be an ox or a horse! Please accept my bow!"

As he spoke, he kowtowed three times, but Chu Xia hadn't stretched out the hand he wanted to stop.

Seeing this, Jing Yi said bluntly: "It's up to you to sell yourself to save your father. We don't need it now. You can go back and serve your father well with your sister." "Master, please take us in with your husband. Our family is either a girl or a daughter.

" Brother, now that Lai Da is staring at me, there is really no way out." "

Knowing that Lai Da is staring at you, let me take you in?"

"I've made up my mind about this, the master takes us in, and we have to do all the dirty work. I can do it. When Lai Da really comes to the door in the future, I don't need to say anything more, I will take the initiative to pay the debt. I just hope that the master will continue to take in my sister and father afterwards." He made up his mind, and said with the momentum of breaking the boat.

Jing Yi didn't reply, but his face seemed to be unwilling to meddle in this business.

Renhe opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything in the end. At worst, he would take more time to take care of this family in the future. Now that we met, it would be difficult for everyone.

Although Chu Xia was soft-hearted, considering the unknown danger of Lai Da, he did not interfere with Jing Yi's decision. People who have never met before must not be able to compare with the safety of his family.

Just when this little brother was getting desperate, Jing Yi finally gave him good news: "It's a coincidence for you, my husband needs someone to take care of him when he is pregnant, and my little ancestor needs someone to take care of him when he is born later, can you do it? "

"It can be done! It can be done! To tell you the truth, my father used to be a midwife in the village, but after his father passed away, he stopped because he was afraid of breaking other people's taboos." , then hurriedly stopped, and began to look at Jing Yi's face.

"Our family doesn't have so many things, as long as people are innocent and upright." After Jing Yi finished speaking, he told Renhe who was standing by the side: "Don't stand around stupidly, you and him go back to the medical clinic first, and ask the doctor what is the use of the aunt?" You don't need to stay in the hospital for observation, if you don't need it, hire a carriage and take them directly to the village." "

Yes, master, how do you and Fulang go back?" Renhe asked.

"My husband, of course I will drive him back, so don't worry about it." After

Jing Yi finished speaking, he helped Chu Xia, whose legs were numb from sitting, squatted down to help him press his calf, and was pulled up by Chu Xia in embarrassment , the two chatted and hugged each other and went downstairs.

The little brother who was left kneeling on the ground was stunned. Just now, facing his husband like a master like the king of hell, he was just two people.

"Ahem, master and husband have a good relationship, don't worry about it!" Renhe looked at the younger brother blankly watching the master leave, and felt unhappy for some reason, and said with his mouth curled up.

"Bah! You're just thinking about it!" That's what a quick temper is like. After the bah, I realized that it was my benefactor, and whispered awkwardly: "Even a benefactor can't slander me." "Cough! Well, I was

wrong Already, let's go to the clinic." Lightspeed apologized.

"Um..."

What's with this sticky, awkward atmosphere?