Chapter 41 Luo Wei Xiaotao Thank You

"We, Xiao Shu, too, let you play for another two years, and when you are ten years old, go to study too!"

Looking at Jing Shu's envious eyes, Jing Yi quickly assured him, and carefully recalled that Fuyang Town is just a town after all. , there may not necessarily be a school for girls.

"Or when the time comes, elder brother invites his wife to come home to teach you, okay?" He pinched Xiao Shu's face lovingly.

"Mmm! Big Brother is so kind!" He hurriedly hugged Jing Yi's waist like a gummy candy and shook it from side to side.

All of a sudden, laughter filled the small courtyard of the Jing family.

Let's talk about the Luo family on the other side of the village.

After bidding farewell to Mother Jing and Jing Yi, Xiaotao hurried home with the chicken in her arms, and didn't dare to put the chicken down until she entered the house.

The Luo family's yard is not small, but there are only three dilapidated houses. This house was built when Luo's father and Luo mother got married. Although the Luo family was not rich at that time, it was not considered a dilapidated household in the village.

Although I don't have much money in hand, I managed to build three mud houses. I thought that I would slowly repair and build them after I made money in the future.

But accidents always come suddenly. When Luo Wei was seven years old, Luo's father went to work in the next town and fell from a height and broke his leg. Although he was treated in time and his life was not in danger, his leg has been lame since then, and he has to take medicine from time to time.

With a sick person and a lack of labor, the Luo family couldn't live a better life.

Luo Wei has been busy working since he was seven or eight years old. When other children were still teasing cats and dogs, he had already started chopping firewood, carrying water, planting rice seedlings and harvesting rice.

Although life was hard, no one complained about Luo's father, and Luo's father gave silently at home as much as he could. Even Xiao Tao, who had just married, put her heart in this family.

Xiaotao's family is also poor, the simplest kind of poverty in the countryside. There are many children and little land, and there is not enough food.

He has been timid and dull since he was a child, and he is not favored like his elder brothers and younger brothers in the family, nor is he coquettish like his elder sister. Although he didn't suffer any abuse, but his father didn't love his mother or his mother, no one took him seriously, and it was a common thing that he didn't have enough to eat.

It was the same when talking about marriage. In order to save food for the family, the parents didn't even ask about the Luo family's situation, so they hurriedly packed two rags in a bag and sent Xiaotao over.

It's still Luo Wei, no matter how unruly the Yue family is, no matter whether this brother likes it or not, he will be responsible after marrying him. Gritting his teeth, he set up two simple tables and rushed the marriage.

After getting married, Luo Wei found that Xiao Tao was a very interesting person.

The first time he saw Xiaotao was dark, thin and small, but after a closer look, he found that although Xiaotao had single eyelids, she had big eyes and a small dimple on the right side of her mouth. When she smiled, her eyes were crooked and the dimple was deep, very cute.

The Xiaotao he met for the first time was timid and not good at expressing, she was dumb.

After getting along for a long time, I found that although Xiaotao reacted slowly, she had a good memory. As long as I told him about the housework once, there would be no mistakes, and she was very meticulous and patient.

The most important thing is that Xiaotao's heart is very easy to warm up. You treat him one point, and he treats you very well.

At this moment, he saw Xiaotao rushing into the yard, her eyes were swollen like walnuts, and he walked over quickly with distressed heart, put his arms around Xiaotao and asked sharply: "What's the matter? Who bullied you! Tell me I'll find him Go!"

Luo Wei said louder and louder, causing Luo's mother who was preparing the New Year's Eve dinner in the kitchen and Luo's father who was weaving bamboo baskets behind the house to rush over to check when they heard the movement.

Although the kid in their family is honest, he is usually ordered to do a job, and he doesn't make much noise when he is ridiculed or ridiculed. But clay figurines are very angry, and his family is his bottom line, and he will go all out if he is in a hurry. They have to stop.

"Don't, don't, it's okay. Don't be angry." Seeing that Luo Wei was agitated, Xiaotao was more anxious than Luo Wei, and hugged Luo Wei's arm to comfort him.

When Xiaotao saw that his family members were looking at him worriedly, her eyes turned hot, and she told what happened just now in full detail, and at the end she especially emphasized Jingmu's protection of him.

"Ouch! She's from Wang Shishi's family, who killed thousands of swords. She is so black-hearted that she can see that we are easy to bully!"

Luo's mother started to cry and scold the bitch when she heard the cause and effect.

Apart from cursing, she had no other choice. Wang Shitou's family was considered a wealthy household in the village, with a lot of land, and the group of like-minded people in the village were all close to their family, so the Luo family could not afford to offend them easily.

"Oh, your Aunt Caiyun still remembers the things that Xiaowei helped last year. She gave you a generous gift last time when you two got married. This family is so kind." Father Luo sighed.

Luo's mother also lamented that the same water and soil support different people, and the difference in life between people in the same village is too great.

Then I thought of my son-in-law, and gently pulled it from his son's hand, looked him up and down, and asked: "Xiao Tao, are you okay, let mother see, you didn't fight with that old bastard. "

Mother, I'm fine, don't worry." Xiaotao replied.

As for the hit on the shoulder, don't tell your parents and Viagra to worry about it.

"Mother, take out half of the chicken you just stewed. There is also a bowl of dried pickles you pickled. Dad, there are also frozen sour fruits you picked up on the mountain two days ago. Get a basket."

Luo Wei made arrangements and told Xiaotao: "Xiaotao, come with me to Uncle Jingrong's house later, thanks to Auntie Caiyun and Xiaoyi." "

Yes! Okay." Xiaotao nodded repeatedly.

Luo's father and Luo's mother also started to tidy up quickly. It's okay to say that the chicken stewed today is the only meat in their family during the Chinese New Year, but no one is reluctant.

That's why Xiaotao didn't let go of the chicken even if she was beaten today.

There are only five chickens raised in the family, and they usually work hard to save eggs and sell them, which is a lot of income for their family.

During the Chinese New Year, Luo Wei decided to stew one, and now there are four left, but he dare not let go.

Life in the village is like this, if you are poor, you will be bullied, and ignoring it is not bad, some people will come to you specifically to ridicule you and poke your heart, and usually make fun of you for nothing.

If you are in a hurry, you will say that you are poor and small-minded. If you catch up with someone with a stupid mouth, you don't know how much you will suffer.

So they are very grateful to the Jing family who have always been kind to them and helped them at critical moments.

After taking the things, Luo Wei and Xiaotao walked to the north of the village. Luo's family lived in the east of the village, not far from Jing's.

"Uncle Rong, Aunt Caiyun, are you home?" Luo Wei shouted loudly.

"Hey, hey, here we are, Xiao An, go and open the courtyard door." Mother Jing responded loudly, and hurriedly sent Xiao An to open the door.

People in the village are used to it. Every household closes the courtyard door when they cook meat, saying that they must not invite you to come, so as to save the meat that they have finally eaten from being taken away by those lame or gluttonous people in the village.

Of course, closing the door can't stop some shameless people, so just respond or put away the meat before opening the door.

But at this moment, Mother Jing heard the voice of Luo Jia Xiaowei, and asked Xiao An to open the door without saying a word.

On the other hand, Luo Wei and Xiaotao asked about the smell of meat as soon as they stepped into the door. Then they looked at the frying pan in the yard, and the pork, meatballs, small fish, batter and so on. They were a little embarrassed to enter the door. He hesitated at the gate of the courtyard.

"Xiao Tao is here too, what are you doing here? You two come in quickly, the yard of my aunt's house is tied up or something." When

Jing's mother saw that Xiao Tao had also come, she was very happy. She stood up and took Xiao Tao to the yard. , since Jing Yi made a close relationship, she now likes caring girls and brothers.

With a flushed face, Xiao Tao timidly called "Auntie." Then she looked at Luo Wei for help.

"Auntie, we came here to thank you and Xiaoyi. My Xiaotao is timid, she doesn't know how to speak, but she just admits to death. Thanks to you just now, otherwise I am really afraid that he will suffer a big loss." Luo Wei first handed the things in his

hand He gave it to Mother Jing, and bowed deeply to Mother Jing while talking, and even Xiaotao followed suit with respect to the elders.

"Hey? What are you doing? Get up quickly. I can't get used to that old woman! What are you really giving? You are not a big person, but the gift is not small." Jingmu muttered, still Forgot to help the husband and wife.

"Okay, it's New Year's Eve, let's not talk about spoilers, you two come over and sit here to enjoy the fire. Xiaowei, what is your father doing at home?" Father Jing said.

He also brought over two small benches for the young couple to sit on. Everyone gathered around the stove in the yard to warm up and chat about homework.

Mother Jing and Xiaoan Xiaoshu were still busy frying things. Just before Xiaowei and the others came, they had just fried a pot of chopsticks and put sesame seeds in it. It was golden and crispy.

Jing Yi went to the kitchen to make honey water again, and everyone had a bowl with a fork in hand, to make up for this afternoon tea, don't be too happy.

Mother Jing grabbed a fork and put it in Xiaotao's hands, letting him eat it while it was still warm.

Xiao Tao had never seen such fried food before, she was at a loss for what to do.

Even the honey water was only drunk after they got married. Once Luo Wei went up the mountain to pick up a small piece of honeycomb that fell from a tree, and there was still a little honey in it. The whole family drank it once.

Seeing that he was a little confused, Luo Wei quickly patted his hand reassuringly, signaling him to eat, it's okay.

When Luo's mother saw it, she showed her aunt's smile, but she didn't make fun of it. He was afraid that Xiaotao would be even more embarrassed.

Everyone sat and chatted, although father Jing and Jing Yi were mainly talking, but Luo Wei also answered every question, clearly organized, without bragging or bragging. It's not like the blunt and dull words of the villagers, it's honest, but not stupid.

Although Xiaotao couldn't speak, she was diligent. She quickly drank the honey water and ate the fork in her hand, and then stopped taking it.

He got up and started to help Mother Jing fry things, and he loved cleaning, and carefully washed off the oil on his hands before doing it.

After waiting for the meatballs and small yellow croaker to finish frying, and staying at Jing's house for almost half an hour, Luo Wei got up to say goodbye to Jing's father and Jing's mother, saying that he would go back later.

Jing's mother didn't keep anyone anymore. At the age of 30, every family had to eat a family meal. If they kept the meal, then there would be only two Luo brothers and sisters-in-law left in the Luo family.

Mother Jing asked them to wait in the yard, saying that she had vacated the two baskets and returned them to them.

She went into the kitchen and took out two bowls, one with fried meatballs and one with fried small yellow croakers; the other basket had half a basket of fried pork chops.

They also carefully covered them with two pieces of cloth, so as not to let the village gossips see, for fear of arranging a young couple.

As soon as Luo Wei took it, one of the baskets was heavy, and he knew that it contained good things, so he was eager to refuse. At this moment, Mother Jing showed the majesty of an elder, and shocked him with a few words.

Finally, Jing Yi added: "Brother Xiaowei, don't embarrass my mother, or she will feel uncomfortable, thinking that you don't want to walk around with our house."

Luo Wei couldn't laugh or cry, but was very moved in his heart.

The Jing family had to take their self-esteem and face into account when they sent something, and he would definitely accept this favor, secretly swearing in his heart that he would do his best and never refuse if he was needed in the future.

After Luo Wei Xiaotao arrived home, the Luo family looked at the contents of the two baskets and were moved again.