Chapter 100 Here Comes the Little Bun!

On the eighteenth day of the first lunar month, it was cloudy and cold for several days after it snowed, but today it finally cleared up, and the road surface was much drier, which no longer affected the way to school.

Jing An and Jing Shu have to go to school by car from Zhuangzi today, the road is far away, so they got up early, and they are having breakfast with Father Jing and Mother Jing in the dining room.

"Brother, morning" "Brother, good morning"

Jing Yi walked into the dining room, and his two younger brothers greeted him one after another, and after he responded one by one, he also invited his parents for breakfast.

"Brother, where is Brother Xia Xia? Don't you want breakfast?" Xiao Shu asked.

"Your brother Xia Xia is still sleeping. Last night his feet were cramping all the time and he didn't rest well." Jing Yi explained.

Not only did Chu Xia not have a good rest, but Jing Yi hardly slept all night. At first, whenever he had cramps, he rubbed Xia Xia's feet and calves to relieve the pain.

Later, when Xia Xia eased up and fell asleep, he didn't dare to sleep too deeply, and had to get up from time to time to check on Chu Xia's situation.

In the middle of winter, Xia Xia felt so bad that his brow was sweating coldly, and his heart ached so badly.

"You have to work harder these days. Dr. Cen said that you were born in the middle and early February, which is less than a month. Xia Xia is at a difficult time. When I gave birth to the three of you, your father knew how to sleep Dajue!" Jing's mother had given birth to three children herself, so she naturally knew how hard it was.

Father Jing didn't dare to speak, and silently sipped his porridge with his head down.

"Don't worry, mother." Jing Yi agreed.

After breakfast, Jing An and Jing Shu are going to the private school.

Jing Yi sent them out of the main courtyard, and then took out a letter sealed with wax and gave it to Xiao An, "Xiao An, give this letter to you, Dean Wen, keep it secret, if someone sees it and asks, find someone else." reason."

Although Jing An was curious, he knew that his elder brother would definitely tell him things that he could know, and things that he couldn't say might involve danger, so he didn't ask.

"Okay, don't worry, brother."

"Well, okay, let's go."

Dean Wen didn't keep Jing Yi waiting too long, and Jing An brought back Dean Wen's reply letter after school was over that afternoon.

Jing Yi could not help leaking the news, and only wrote five words in the letter, "Bie Yuan, Back Garden". He believed that Dean Wen's scheming and cunning mind would definitely understand what he meant.

Sure enough, Dean Wen's reply was also very concise and clear, "a centipede is dead but not stiff".

This meant to make him wait a little longer, and also, not to mention the prince above, even the Liu family, which had occupied Fuyang Town for many years, was so powerful that it would not be easy for him to fall down instantly. If this thing is not done well, it will cause trouble for the upper body.

Then just wait, he and the Liu family didn't have a deep hatred, they just couldn't get used to it. Now all the clues point to the heinous things the Liu family has done, and no one with a conscience wants to let them go.

For the sake of safety, Jing Yi simply withdrew Renhe and the others from monitoring Lai Da. Thinking about it, without his uncle's support, he would not be able to make a big splash.

However, it also strengthened the security of several houses and shops of the Jing family.

After letting go of this matter for the time being, Jing Yi continued to be busy with family affairs, and took the time to sort out the cement recipes and handed them to Dean Wen. After that, he did not ask any questions.

In the past few months, the court heard that there was only a big movement in a few days. The emperor was seriously ill, the crown prince was in charge of the country, the household secretary was confiscated and imprisoned for embezzling ink, and the third prince was punished for being in front of the hall for a month of contemplation behind closed doors.

However, these have no impact on the lives of the people in Fuyang Town. Even if the news spreads, it will be a cliché with a lag of almost a month.

The officials are busy watching and standing in line, but the common people should eat and drink, so they should all enjoy listening to it.

But the Jing family didn't even bother to listen to Lehe, because one day in early February, Chu Xia activated it.

On February 2, the dragon raises its head, the grass grows and the warbler flies, and all things recover.

The baby that the Jing family expected was born on a sunny afternoon.

At that time, it was not long after lunch, because the planned production time given by Dr. Cen was still about ten days away, so Chu Xia thought about finishing Ning Xia Zhai's recent account books and the accumulated work on hand, and waited steadily for the delivery.

After eating to eliminate food and strolling in the garden with Jing Yi for a while, Chu Xia wanted to go back to the study.

When he was about to walk to the study room, he felt his stomach was a little bloated. He didn't take it seriously, he squeezed his internal organs when he got bigger, and he just ate something like this in the past two months, so he didn't need to alarm others, and he joked with Jing Yi He is suitable for eight meals a day now, and each meal should be the food of a bird.

Unexpectedly, after walking a few more steps, he felt wet under his body, the spring was cold, and he was wearing a lot of clothes. After a while, a cold feeling stuck to his thighs.

He was stunned for a moment, and realized belatedly that it might not be the amniotic fluid that the doctor said was broken.

"What's the matter, Xia Xia? Are you tired? Shall I carry you back?"

Jing Yi asked when he saw him stop, wondering what he was thinking. Jing Yi thought about picking up Xia Xia and walking back to the study room. As the delivery was approaching, Chu Xia's feet became more swollen. Although he had changed into suitable shoes, it would inevitably hurt if he walked too much, not to mention his waist was also sore from the weight of his stomach in front of him. , a lot of discomfort.

"Ah... Ayi, my water seems to have broken." Chu Xia was also giving birth for the first time, and at the moment, she was also more afraid than she expected, and she didn't know what to do. She stood there and looked at Jing Yi asking for help.

Jing Yi was eager to unload the goods early in early summer and get rid of the pain of pregnancy as soon as possible, but now that she was really going to give birth, her usual calmness and ease of doing things had long gone, and she was in a panic.

Regardless of the rules, he stretched out his hand to touch it, and sure enough, it was completely soaked, and his expression changed drastically.

First carefully hug Chu Xia, and was about to walk to the delivery room arranged in the main courtyard, when I suddenly remembered Dr. Cen's instruction not to let her be hugged after giving birth, just walk slowly, and quickly operated to reassure my daughter-in-law, tightly Helping him walk, he yelled: "Come here! Tell the master and madam! Husband is about to give birth!" The

slightly twitching facial muscles and trembling voice all showed that Jing Yi was extremely nervous at the moment.

"Sanggong, don't be nervous, I don't feel anything at all right now." Chu Xia was quite flustered at first, but after being amused by Jing Yi's lifting and lowering, he became much calmer and comforted Jing Yi.

After walking slowly for a few steps, I saw Jing's father and Jing's mother who came running after hearing the news. Jing's mother was an experienced person and the calmest one on the spot, so she should be the commander.

First, let Aunt Dan go to the side courtyard to invite Po Wen to come, and then tell Auntie Cui to bring Sister Miao and Brother Yu to boil water, and prepare things for giving birth.

"Renhe! Where are Renhe people?!" After the initial panic, Jing Yi calmed down now.

"Master, I'm here." Renhe ran over quickly.

"Hurry up, go and invite Dr. Cen from the town, hurry up!" Jing Yi ordered.

Renhe got the order and hurried away without saying a word. Jing's mother moved her mouth when she heard it, but didn't say anything. Forget it, just ask a doctor if you want, although I have never seen anyone who has a baby ask a doctor.

"By the way, Brother Yu, don't be too busy. Go talk to Renyi and invite Brother Lin and Brother Yuan Yuan to the town." Mother Jing reminded Jing Yi.

"Okay, ma'am." Brother Yu also left in a hurry.

The two sentences were arranged, and Chu Xia was also supported to walk to the delivery room. He was already in a little pain at the moment, and by chance, Mrs. Wen also rushed over.

Wen Po saw how this husband-in-law was also joining in the fun in the delivery room, it was just nonsense!

However, she didn't dare to speak harshly about the big family, and wanted to invite Jing Yi out with nice words, but who knew that Jing Yi was very stubborn, but she wanted to stay here to accompany Chu Xia, and she was worried and afraid even if she couldn't see her.

In the end, it was Chu Xia who yelled at him while enduring the pain: "Get out of here quickly! I have to work hard to take care of you while you are here! I will definitely look ugly when I cry in a while!

" Now go out." Although he didn't know why Xia Xia suddenly became an idol, he obediently waited outside.

What followed was a period of turmoil, Chu Xia's screams of pain and Mrs. Wen's urging voices came from the room one after another.

After more than half an hour, Daddy Lin and the others arrived in a hurry. Chu Xia hadn't been born yet, and Jing's mother even came out halfway to cook a bowl of noodles for Chu Xia.

Jing Yi didn't know anything about giving birth, but seeing that it had been so long, his legs were so frightened that his legs went limp. He grabbed Jing's mother who was cooking noodles and asked, "Mother! Mother! How is Xia Xia? Why is it taking so long?"

"Hey, you child, don't grab my arm!" Jing's mother disliked him being in the way, but seeing his pale face, she felt really pitiful, and quickly comforted her: "It's okay, it's just like giving birth, it doesn't take long, Xia Xia is hungry, maybe she will give birth after eating this bowl of noodles!"

Indeed, I don't know if it's because of eating this bowl of noodles, anyway, everything went well afterwards, and after a while, there was a loud baby crying from inside, full of confidence very.

The child finally landed.

It was still too cold outside at the beginning of February, so I didn't take the child outside, but the door of the room couldn't stop Mrs. Wen's annoyed voice: "Father and son are safe! Congratulations to the young master and Fulang on the birth of a precious son!" I was in a hurry in the yard

. Finally, Jing Yi couldn't bear it anymore, knocked on the door twice symbolically, opened it a little, and stepped inside.

Father Jing, who was still in the yard, stared blankly.

This delivery room was converted from a large West Wing room. A thick screen was placed in the middle to separate the two small rooms. Open the door to enter the outer room. At this moment, Granny Wen is holding the baby and giving warm water to the baby with Daddy Lin. After wiping, seeing the disobedient Jing Yi slipping in, he didn't say anything, just speechless.

"Master, come and see the baby, he's a big fat little man!" Wen Po was very happy, the little man gave birth to a lot of happy money, she had no choice but to pick up the baby and put it in front of the child's father.

Unexpectedly, Jing Yi didn't pay much attention, and said casually: "Succeed, thank you for your hard work, show my father and mother." After warming up in front of the stove, he hurried to see Chu Xia.

Seeing this, Daddy Lin was very satisfied, and confessed to Mrs. Wen: "Forgive me, this kid may have been frightened by Xia Xia's cry of pain just now." "Hey! See what you said!

Your brother The son-in-law gets along really well!" Mrs. Wen is really envious, she also has a daughter who is waiting to be married, if he can find such a loving son-in-law and family, why should he worry about it.

Looking at the layout of the delivery room, the parents of the mother's family who were notified and arrived at the first time, and the mother-in-law and husband-in-law who are still waiting for the delivery man, it is really annoying to compare people with each other.

What's more, the child's small clothes and supplies are prepared in two sets, one blue and one yellow, the implication is self-evident.

Wearing a little blue dress and wrapped in a little red swaddle, the young man of the next generation of the Jing family may feel neglected by his father and dad, so he began to show off his high-pitched and tender voice again in order to improve his status.

The era of raising children has begun.