Chapter 91 Pregnant!

At around three o'clock in the afternoon, the two carriages of the Jing family were still on their way.

Chu Xia lay lazily in Jing Yi's arms, too lazy to move. Jing Yi opened the curtains, the autumn sky was very soft, brushing his face like a loving mother's warm hand.

"Are you still motion sick?" Jing Yi stroked his daughter-in-law's broken hair from her forehead to the back of her head.

Chu Xia lazily shook his head, buried it in Jing Yi's arms again, and said in a chaotic voice, "How long is it?" "

Soon, do you want some plums?" Jing Yi opened the hidden compartment on the left side of the carriage Take out a pack of pickled plums bought in Taoyuan County, green and crispy, sour and sweet, it is a must-have food for motion sickness in early summer.

"Don't eat, it's not uncomfortable, just too lazy to move."

"Okay, then I'll hold you, and you lie down for a while."

"Yeah."

Because of this long distance journey, Chu Xia still had some motion sickness, so Jing Yi instructed Every time Tong Guanshi reached a station, he would stop for a short rest.

Sure enough, the carriage stopped slowly after a while.

Jing Yi persuaded Chu Xia to get out of the car and take a walk around, so that he could relax.

"Hey! The smell of the wind, it seems that we are not far from the seaside." When Jing Yi got out of the car, he could smell the slightly damp and salty smell in the air sensitively.

The rest of the group had never been to the beach, so at first they thought it was the station that was processing some ingredients.

"This boss is really well-informed. If you walk a few miles to the east, you will reach the seaside, but the coast here is mostly rocky. I see you are going to Shawan Town, and you can go to the south for a quarter of an hour. We're here." The waiter at the post station served tea and some melons and fruits to Jing Yi and the others, and exchanged warm greetings.

Guanshi Tong took the opportunity to chat with Xiaoer, and asked about the situation in Shawan Town, such as accommodation, food, and entertainment. Everyone listened with gusto.

Even the hired driver is very happy. This time the job is really good. The owner is very kind. After finishing the job, there will be a free trip. I have never seen the sea in my life. I will go back and brag with my neighbors for the rest of my life. Enough is enough.

Started again, and sure enough, it took two quarters of an hour to arrive.

Jing Yi and the others went directly to an inn recommended by Xiao Er, which was also quite famous in the local area. The decoration style was very bay style, and the colors were very bright.

Jing Yi reserved four rooms, one upper class room and three ordinary rooms, all on the second floor, and they could vaguely see the sea, which made everyone so excited, even the tired early summer was at the window I lingered and kept looking out on tiptoe.

"Okay, baby, don't look at it, go to bed quickly, tomorrow I will take you to experience the sea from a distance, okay?" Jing Yi stayed on the empty bed alone, staring at Chu Xia by the window through the mosquito net.

Chu Xia heard that there was nothing wrong with it, she quickly walked to bed, threw herself into Jing Yi's arms and began to rest.

When they woke up, it was already the next day. After a good night's sleep, everyone woke up feeling refreshed.

Jing Yi knew that Xia Xia was thinking about the sea in his heart, so after a simple breakfast, he took everyone out. The destination was the seaside, and he walked slowly there for about a quarter of an hour. Don't rush, take your time.

This small town near the sea is relatively prosperous, comparable to Fuyang Town. Their town has developed shipping and business development, while Shawan Town has a lot of seafood exports, and there are also many people who come here to play.

The shops on the street buy most of the same things as those in other towns, except that there are more seaside specialties. For example, dried seafood, pearl shell jewelry stores, sea cucumber and abalone monopoly and so on.

Jingyi didn't go in to look at these shops, there was still a lot of time, so don't worry. Let's take a look at the sea first, let everyone satisfy their cravings. I heard Xiao Er said that there is a seafood market by the sea, and he also helps people to process and cook the food. After a while, the food will be settled there.

Everyone walked forward, and the smell of dampness and saltiness in the sea breeze became stronger and stronger. After passing through a forest along the path, the endless sea appeared in front of everyone with a shocking gesture.

Everyone was speechless for a while, and their attention was attracted by the vast and boundless sea. Except for Jingyi, everyone has never seen the sea before, and has imagined it, but the magic and charm of nature will always exceed your imagination.

It's just over ten o'clock in the morning, and the autumn sun is bright but not scorching. At a glance, the golden sun paves the seaside, making it even more magnificent. In the distance, the sea and the sky merge into one. Nearby, there are waves jumping towards the beach from time to time.

After everyone came back to their senses, exclamations came one after another.

"My mother, this is the sea. It is so big that you can't see the end." "

Brother! Brother! This sea and the sky are connected together!"

"Oh my God, I never thought I could see it in this life The sea!"

Hearing these exclamations, Jing Yi was blowing the sea breeze, squinting his eyes and looking at the sea with enjoyment, and said to everyone: "The sea is windy and sunny, and it is easy to get sunburned. Let's stay here for three quarters of an hour. Want to Play in the afternoon or come back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

As he spoke, he still didn't forget to tell: "The temperature is not bad in autumn now, if you want to go into the water, you should go far away and avoid girls and brothers, but you must have at least three people together to go into the sea. Don't underestimate the power of this wave."

Adult men don't need to be so careful, but diving into the sea in ancient times is more dangerous than modern wild swimming, so be careful.

Jing Yi saw that there was a bamboo umbrella at a stall not far away, and he wanted to take Xia Xia to sit and watch the sea, but when he turned his head, he saw Chu Xia's watery and expectant eyes, and he refused cruelly: "You can't, the water is too cold Alright, I'll accompany you there to sit and watch the sea, be good."

"You just said the temperature is okay..." Chu Xia struggled.

"It's okay for them to be rough-skinned and thick-skinned." Jing Yi was categorical. In order not to make his wife unbalanced, he also ensured that he would never leave his side at all times, and would never go secretly to play in the sea.

Chu Xia: ...Guaranteed loneliness.

The whole morning of happy hour passed by in the blink of an eye, and everyone couldn't get enough of it. Even Chu Xia, who just sat there watching the sea and just walked on the beach to pick up some shells, thought about coming to play in the afternoon.

Everyone was talking and laughing loudly as they walked towards the seafood market, causing passers-by to smile. It looked like a few silly boys who had never seen the sea!

Walking into the seafood market, a fishy smell of fish and shrimp came over my face, and after Chu Xia retched, she retreated again and again.

"Xia Xia, can't you bear this smell? Or is it uncomfortable?" Jing Yi was startled and asked quickly.

"It's okay, it's just too fishy. I'll take it easy." Chu Xia said.

"How about this, I'll take Guanshi Tong and the others to buy them, and let's let the store at the door do it after we've chosen it, okay? Renhe Renyi, you two go into the store and accompany Fulang to wait for us." After Jing Yi finished speaking, he walked

in I went to the shop at the door, although the shop was not big, but there were many customers, and it was clean and tidy. The proprietress knew that the distinguished guests could not smell the fishy smell, so she quickly led them to the second floor.

After getting Chu Xia settled down, Jing Yi took the people to the market.

As expected, this place is next to the sea, and there are all kinds of seafood, and even many Jingyi can't name them. He didn't dare to buy blindly, and he didn't dare to eat blindly, so he bought a lot of the few things he had eaten before.

The mighty crab wields two big and powerful pincers, um, it's delicious; the lively prawn is playing with its piercing whiskers, and it's quite big; the fat abalone and the slippery squid are all here Come here; fresh and sweet oysters, plump razor clams, take them.

Guanshi Tong and Jing Ming followed behind, their hands already full of seafood. Seeing that the master hadn't stopped, they knew that the addiction to shopping had come up again, and they definitely wouldn't listen to their advice.

"Master, it's almost time. Fulang is in a hurry." Guan Tong is smart, and it's only good to move out Chu Xia's master at this moment.

"That's right! Let's go back."

When I went back, I handed over the ingredients to the shopkeeper, ordered a few more meat dishes and ingredients, and then gave up. There is no way, this seafood seems to be a lot, but most of them are shelled, and there is not much left.

Everyone sat around a table. The driver was a little uncomfortable at first, but Jing Yi said that there are more people who can eat more seafood without wasting it, so he let go of his restraint for the time being.

When the dishes came to the table one after another, Jing Yi took a separate plate and picked out some of each dish for Chu Xia first. He knew his wife's taste very well, which dish was more, which dish was less, and which dish was not.

Chu Xia enjoyed eating her own small stove, and the rest of the people were also relieved, now they really don't need to carry it, otherwise they wouldn't even feel ashamed to put their chopsticks into the dishes.

"It's done, let's eat! If you don't have enough, add more!" Jing Yi gave an order, and everyone used shadowless chopsticks in unison.

The fresh seafood, coupled with the good craftsmanship of the proprietress, really tastes like a fairy. While eating Jingyi, I watched the reactions of everyone. I was relieved when I saw that no one was allergic to seafood.

In less than 20 minutes, there was almost no food left. The food intake of these strong men is no joke. Jing Yi took the menu and wanted to add another dish, but was quickly stopped by everyone. What a shame! I can't even eat sea melon seeds.

After Jing Yi settled the bill, everyone went to the inn, intending to go back and have a rest, and then go to the beach after shopping in the afternoon.

While walking on the road, Chu Xia suddenly felt a pain in her abdomen, which was still a faint feeling of falling pain.

For some reason, he panicked and was very frightened. He hurriedly called Jing Yi, "Ayi, Ayi, my stomach hurts." "

Xia Xia, does my stomach hurt? Don't be afraid, I'll take you to the hospital." Jing Yi Seeing that Chu Xia's face turned pale and his head was covered in cold sweat, he hurriedly recited Chu Xia so that he could run to the clinic.

Seeing this, Chu Xia subconsciously held her stomach and refused: "Don't carry me! You carry me, hurry up, Ayi, hurry up." He said with a faint cry.

"Okay, it's okay, my husband is here." Jing Yi comforted him, but he was also flustered and worried, fearing that it might be an emergency.

"Master, I have inquired. There is a medical clinic not far ahead. I will lead the way." Manager Tong was very reliable at critical moments, and just took advantage of the chaos to inquire about the location of the medical clinic.

"Doctor! Doctor! Come and see my husband, he has a stomachache." Jing Yi shouted as soon as he entered the hospital.

An old doctor saw that he was in such a hurry, and the person in his arms also looked pale. He was considerate of his family's feelings, and did not reprimand him for harassing other patients in the hospital.

"Come here, is there a reason for the stomachache?" The old doctor asked while feeling his pulse.

"We went to the beach in the morning to blow some air, and we ate a seafood meal at noon. Just as we were about to go back to the inn to rest, my husband said he had a stomachache." Jing Yi replied, fearing that some details would be missed, he even carefully explained what he ate at noon I understand.

The old doctor finished taking the pulse on the right side, and then switched to the left hand. The pulse condition is smooth, and it should be smooth, like beads rolling on a jade plate, slippery pulse. Seeing that Jing Yi was still eloquently reporting the names of the dishes, he interrupted him impatiently.

"How do you act like a husband? Your husband is pregnant and you don't know how to notice! And let him blow the sea breeze and eat seafood?!"

Jing Yi was stunned, "Yes, pregnant?!"