Chapter 60 Soap Buying and Selling

"Well, Cheng, you two wait here with these uncles first." Jing Yi instructed.

"Master, I'm sorry, Jing just misunderstood. If it's convenient for you, let's go to the front to sign the contract? If you're not busy, how about having a meal later? I'll be the host." Jing Yi nodded and apologized to Yaren, and told

him Back to the shop in the front yard.

"Hi, you are welcome. I understand your benevolence and righteousness. There is no need for dinner. There are many rules in the office. Please forgive me." The dentist smiled and said a few good words, and declined.

Jing Yi understands that it is better to be cautious in words and deeds for a rich and lucrative golden job like Guanya Yaren.

When I came to the shop at the door, I began to settle accounts.

The rules of official teeth are strict, and the division is also detailed.

Young and middle-aged men are eight taels, those with some skills are ten taels, and those who are literate are twelve taels. The husband and wife who do rough work are Liuliang. Five taels for children over ten years old, and three taels for children under ten years old.

This is because the victims have the understanding of their parents and officials, and the dirty places are not allowed to intervene in this group of victims, otherwise the prices of those good-looking children will be the highest. But it will also fall into the abyss from then on.

Looking at the price, Jing Yi finally felt a wave of emotion. He saw that people could really be bought and sold, and the price was marked. Only then did he truly understand the cruelty and ruthlessness of the feudal society, and he acted more cautiously from now on.

In the end, the Jing family bought four men, a husband, a wife, Tong Mujie's family, and two young brothers. Adding in the money that Tong's family saw the doctor for prescribing the medicine, they paid a total of eighty-eight taels of silver.

The Lin family bought three men, two husbands, and a fourteen-year-old boy, for a total of forty taels.

The money, after deducting the royalties and the government's handling fees, will be directly given to the victims who bought themselves, which is very reliable.

After giving the money, writing the deed, both parties signed and pledged, and stamped the official seal of the Qingzhou government, the matter is considered complete.

The registration system of the Dayuan Dynasty was strict. Soldiers had military registrations, soldiers had military registrations, civilians had civilian registrations, craftsmen had craftsman registrations, slaves had slave registrations, and lowly people had humble registrations.

Under the strict system, there are very few slaves who commit crimes against the master. It is because the master family has all the rights to the slaves who are slaves. Even if they redeem themselves, they must obtain the consent of the master family.

Jing Yi gave another three liang of silver to the Yaman alone, one liang of silver was a loan, and the remaining two liang explained that it would be troublesome to continue to borrow Guan Ya, and he would come to pick him up when he left the city the next morning.

The tooth man weighed the money in his hand, repeatedly assured that there would be no problem, and cheerfully sent the generous and capable guest out of Guan Ya.

Coming out of Guanya, Jing Yi took the whole family in a gloomy atmosphere to a restaurant with a good reputation for dinner. During the dinner, he saw the bitter and bitter expressions of the other people, and couldn't help but comfort him.

"Before we came to Fucheng, we have already been vaccinated. The victims who fled thousands of miles must be miserable. But think about Uncle Meng's family in the village. They also escaped from disaster. How prosperous they are now!" Indeed, since the Meng

family Cooperating with Jing Yi, the current life is completely different, and he is also a well-off household in the village.

Not only has a new house been built, but the size of the flock has also been enlarged. I heard that they are about to say goodbye to their children.

What Jing Yi said made the atmosphere on the table much better, and he rubbed the head of Dongshan who was close, and continued: "Those who choose to sell their bodies must have some unavoidable difficulties. Now that we have all come to our house, After that, life will definitely not be wrong."

Of course, the premise is that people like them don't violate the rules, but it doesn't need to be said on the surface.

After eating, they went about their own activities. Father Lin and Father Jing took three young men to buy gifts for the daughter-in-law and children who stayed at home.

Jing Yi took Chu Xia to buy cotton-padded clothes for each of these people. The way back was not short, and there was no heating equipment in the car, so don't get sick from the cold.

This time I went to the big market outside the city gate of Qingzhou Fufu. The goods here are sold by farmers from nearby villages. The price is cheap, but the quality is actually good. Many ordinary people in the city come out to shop.

But in fact, it is a village fair outside the city, which looks better than the big fair in Fuyang Town.

Jing Yi escorted Chu Xia to walk in the crowded market, and there was a wide variety of goods, but they had to buy the necessities first. Let's go shopping with Jing Yi again.

The servants of the Jinglin family each have a set of underwear, and a set of strong and thick cotton-padded trousers made of fine cotton material. At first glance, they do not save cotton, and the workmanship is also meticulous. Coupled with socks and cotton shoes, it is enough to keep warm.

Then at the grocery stand, I bought a bamboo tube for each person to use as a water bottle, and bought some cheap badger seed oil, so that anyone who got frostbite would wipe it off, so as not to cause the root cause of the disease.

They should also have some belongings of their own. If there is still something missing, it won't be too late to buy it when they return to the village.

There is no rush to buy all these things, and it will not be too late to deliver them to Guanya after finishing the work tomorrow.

In a blink of an eye, it came to the last day in Fucheng. Today, Jing Yi and shopkeeper Huang are going to meet shopkeeper Huang.

I heard from Brother Huang that the shopkeeper is a brother of his own family. From their grandparents' generation, they were slaves with the surname of the Huang family. From their generation, the gift of the master's family has been given away from slavery. Now they are servants of the Huang family. I am so grateful.

Jing Yi thought, seeing how big brother Huang admired the Huang family for Confucianism, the Huang family could handle it.

"Brother! Hahahaha, let me introduce you. This is my solid brother in Fuyang Town, Jing Yi."

Gathering in Jixian Pavilion in Fucheng, Jing Yi and the others just went up to the third floor and entered the private room of No. 3 Tianzi. The shopkeeper couldn't wait to show off his young and promising brother to his elder brother.

Facing his elder brother, he didn't look steady anymore, he was joking and joking, and it seemed that the relationship between brothers was very good.

"Hmph! You brat recognizes someone as your younger brother. How dare you! How old are you!"

Shopkeeper Huang Da first scolded Shopkeeper Huang, and then smiled heartily at Jing Yi: "Brother Jing, please sit down! Since your name is He said big brother, that must be my brother too, let's not see each other, just be casual." "

Hahaha, okay, then I will call you Big Brother Huang and my big brother Huang Erge from now on!" Jing Yi has always been a social cow, and instantly Hang out with two guys a round or two his senior.

The three of them chatted and laughed, talked about their own way of doing business, talked about the current hot news, and talked about the family's incompetence. At this time, Jing Yi was "fearful" to be made fun of by his second brother Huang.

Seeing Jing Yi's expression of "I'm afraid of guilt, I'm proud", Brother Huang can be regarded as having found a bosom friend, and immediately toasted.

"Brother Jing, speaking of it, your elder brother and I have a bit of a slack in the Huang family. What happened to the cooperation project that Huang Yansen mentioned in the letter?" Thirty years after drinking, Brother Huang was still steady, and asked about the business. Huang Yansen was referring to the shopkeeper Huang.

"Look at me, I'm so happy to see you today, I almost delayed my business."

Jing Yi left the table, brought the baggage that was placed on the cabinet next to him after entering the door, opened the oiled paper bag inside, and let the eldest and second brothers have a good time. "Look, you two, this is the thing, please arrange for someone to bring a basin of clean water."

When the clean water came, shopkeeper Huang looked at the two brick-like hard objects, one yellow and one white, and touched it with his hands. It seemed oily, but it was not dirty when he picked it up.

With years of experience and keen sense of doing business, I have a vague guess as to what it is.

"Is this a pancreas?" Huang Da shopkeeper asked.

"Brother Huang has good eyesight! This thing is like a pancreas, but better than a pancreas!" Jing Yi said confidently.

"It looks more advanced and elegant than bath bean pancreas. The yellow is translucent and the white is elegant. How is the decontamination effect?" The shopkeeper Huang didn't beat around the bush, and asked directly about the core function.

Just at this moment, the water came, Jing Yi smiled confidently: "Look at it."

As he said, he first dipped some oil stains from the vegetable soup with his chopsticks and wiped it on his hands. I washed my hands with yellow soap, and after a few scrubbings, all the oil was gone.

The key is to let the Huang family brothers look at it and touch it, and the greasy feeling is gone.

The decontamination effect and degreasing effect are top-notch, which stunned the two brothers of the Huang family.

Because whether it is saponins used by ordinary people or soap used by rich people, although it can be washed several times, it is very troublesome.

This is still a simple oil stain, there are many stains or sweat stains on the clothes, no matter what they can't be washed clean, rich people are better off, just throw it away, poor people can only continue to wear it, endure the burying.

The most important thing is that sometimes the stains can be washed off, but the oil is always applied to the hands, which is very uncomfortable.

"This can also be used for washing clothes, and it is better than saponin soap. The one in my hand is ordinary, and I also made a piece of soap with goat's milk, which is the white one. Please trouble me, and make another basin water."

After Jing Yi asked Xiao Er to bring another basin of clean water, he casually picked up the dirty rag on the low cabinet by the door, which was heavily stained with oil.

Then he scrubbed the rag with soap and water in his hand.

After a while, when Jing Yi washed and wrung out the rag, the stains on the rag had been completely washed off.

Seeing this, Second Brother Huang opened his mouth wide in surprise, "This...how did it wash so clean?! Why didn't you tell me about this good thing?! How did you do this?!" "Huang Yansen! Be careful

! Words!" Big brother Huang scolded his younger brother with a black face.

This is so outrageous! I don't know, but I thought their Huang family threatened others to ask for a prescription!

Second brother Huang knew he had made a slip of the tongue, and quickly apologized to Jing Yi: "Brother Jing, I'm really sorry, don't worry about it, I'm really in a hurry." In fact, he also knew that he couldn't work this good thing, and he had

to Brother come.

"What did Second Brother Huang say? I just happened to see this prescription in a miscellaneous book. To be honest, my brother is stupid. It took me a long time to figure out how to do it." Jing Yi waved his hand to express his indifference.

"Besides, it was you who praised Brother Huang in Fuyang Town for how powerful he is, which gave me a good opportunity to directly cooperate with him, earn a lot of money, and take care of us. I just want Brother Huang to take care of us. Well!"

Needless to say, Jing Yi's words coaxed the two of them, Second Brother Huang began to drink happily "hehehe", Big Brother Huang no longer had a dark face, and smiled at his younger brother.

Although Big Brother Huang and Second Brother Huang are still slaves of the Huang family, no matter whether it is the headquarter of the Huang family in Beijing or the branch of the Huang family in Qingzhou, the direct descendants are all engaged in official careers, and the family property is handed over to trusted subordinates.

For example, the eldest brother Huang and the second brother Huang, the immediate master is the eldest son of the Qingzhou Huangfu, the eldest son Yifang, and it can be said that they will be the successors of the Qingzhou Huangfu in the future.

Moreover, the daughter-in-law of this family and the husband of the eldest grandson of the main branch of the capital came from the Xue Mansion, the home of Zhongming Dingshi in the south of the Yangtze River. They are still brothers and sisters.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the two houses of the Huang family in Beijing and Qingzhou are currently helping each other, and I am afraid that they will go up to a higher level.

Jingyi's partner is indeed better chosen than a coincidence.

"Brother Jing, to be honest, we may have to rely on the influence of my Huang family to seize such a good thing, so I need to report it to the master first. But don't worry, the Huang family never bullies others and seizes it." It is a disdainful thing for people to buy and sell, so I also want to ask, how do you plan to cooperate?" Huang Da shopkeeper asked seriously.