Chapter 14 New product launch

The last thing to add up is the issue of time. Now the Jing family can count as three and a half people who can work, and the two small ones together barely count as half, which is obviously insufficient.

Moreover, it is boiled and steamed, and the time periods of the two stoves cannot be separated, so I finally decided to prepare separately in time.

Soup food is still made every morning, two buckets of sour plum soup, one bucket of mung bean soup, and other scattered things. I get up at about six o'clock, and I can set off for the town at around eight o'clock when I am ready.

Of course, Jing's father and Jing's mother said that there was no pressure. The peasants woke up at dawn, and six o'clock can be said to be later than usual.

Snack food can be prepared the evening before, cold cakes and tea eggs are easy to put, even in summer, it is no problem to put it all day.

Rice and glutinous rice are soaked in advance by Jingmu every day at noon, and then the whole family is busy for an hour in the evening, and it is completely done, and the tea eggs can be soaked overnight.

The next day, when the preparations were complete, the whole family loaded the car with excitement and joy.

On the first day of business, I tested the water first, and halved the prepared goods. I boiled fifty tea eggs, made thirty goat milk cold cakes and thirty red date cold cakes.

Everyone is full of confidence in the taste of the new food, and they also know that Jingyi's sales ability is nothing to say, and they think it's okay to prepare more, but being cautious can be regarded as one of Jingyi's life mottos.

In the early stage of market development, you must not hoard goods, and you must also observe consumer preferences and adjust the proportion of goods.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Father Jing and Jing Yi arrived at the pier market. After the Lin twins helped unload the cart, Lin Fulang told them to go home.

Seeing this, Jing Yi hurriedly took out the five tea eggs and six small cold cakes that had been wrapped earlier, and chased them to Lin Fulang, "Ah, this is a new snack from our family, you can take it back and give it to Lin Fulang." The family eats it, and everyone helps taste it."

The most important thing is to taste the taste for Chu Xia's younger brother, and let him know how capable the future husband is! Of course, this sentence can only be said in my heart at present.

"Boy Jing, you can't do this. You all want to sell this for money. Take it back quickly."

Lin Fulang didn't like to take advantage of small things, and he could see clearly in his heart that he didn't need their help to taste it. The Jing family boy has always been reliable in his work, and since he sells it, he must be well prepared.

There is also something in the small wooden barrel, and the strong salty smell wafts out, and it smells good.

"Ah, don't be polite to me. After we got here, Dongjiang and Dongshan gave us a lot of help every day. Let's see each other. You can take it back and try it with the whole family." Jing Yi said again explain.

He knew that Lin Fulang's family was not rich, so apart from taking it back to make up for Chu Xia, he also really wanted to give Lin Fulang a gift. Usually, they would not be willing to buy anything at the market. The twins were also sensible and never clamored for food. to drink.

Seeing that Lin Fulang still wanted to break his head with him, he said directly: "Ah, there are still many things that need your help in the future." He said with a smile: "Take it back and give it to Uncle Lin and Brother Chuxia to taste."

Sure enough, Lin Fulang paused for a moment, no longer refusing, but just glanced at Jing Yi with meaningful eyes.

Jing Yi was frank and frank, and he didn't intend to hide it from Lin Fulang at first. It was inappropriate for him to mention a little brother who hadn't seen the front door very much when he was delivering things, unless he wanted to pursue his sweetheart.

Although the folk customs of Dayuan Dynasty have been relatively civilized, men should not come to pursue others in a sneaky way, otherwise it will hinder the reputation of the younger brothers.

Although it is still the words of the parents' order and matchmaker, those who love their children generally respect their children's choices.

Jing Yi knew that Lin Fulang was gentle, smart, and transparent. He was probably the number one in the family and the one who made the decisions. Moreover, through this period of communication, it can be seen that he loves children very much, no matter whether they are men or brothers.

Sure enough, after thinking about it for a while, Lin Fulang said with a smile: "Okay, then I will accept it for them. Thank you Xiaoyi, I wish your new products a big sale.

" I went home with my things. Let's not mention this matter to Chu Xia after returning home.

Jing Yi was satisfied, and turned around to sell things and chat with Father Jing: "Father, just now I brought five eggs and six pieces of cold cakes to Lin Amo and let them go back and try new products." "Hey, it should

be Yes, I really like these two little guys, Dongjiang and Dongshan, they are sensible." Sure enough, even the straight man Jingfu watched the whole scene, but he didn't understand Jing Yi's thoughts... "...Indeed." After

finishing

speaking Another thing came to my mind, the dock manager had to send it for some sorting, the things were worthless but kind.

I packed five tea eggs in bowls, and five small cold cakes wrapped in bamboo leaves, and took them to the dock management office. The same official is still on duty today, but the thugs have changed. I don't know if there is a rotation system from time to time.

"Guan Ye, brothers, we meet again. Thank you for taking care of us these days. Come on, this is a new snack from our stall. Let me give you a taste." Jing Yi said Putting his hands full of things on the table next to him, he raised his hands and bowed to the others.

Seeing this, the official said with a smile: "You boy, you don't need to be so polite. Your family's business is booming in less than a month!"

Jing Yi heard that he was not sure about the deep meaning of the official's words, afraid that he would think Duo said calmly: "Thanks to you. I made you laugh. The country people do small businesses and barely make ends meet." "

Hey, you don't have to be too humble. Your home tastes good." The official said, Then he continued to ask: "Do business well, don't cut corners and make troubles in the market. My surname is Gu, and I won't be in charge of the officials in the future." Jing Yi heard the elegant meaning of Xianyin, and immediately called him: "Cheng, Brother Gu!

Boy My name is Jing Yi, and my family lives in Xiwan Village. Our family is a good citizen who keeps things safe. Don't worry. In the future, you will be too busy to prepare lunch and bring the three elder brothers to my stall. Don't be polite." You know,

Shi Farmers, businessmen, even if the manager of the dock is not a serious official, he is still a servant in the yamen, and ordinary people know each other no matter how they say they know each other.

Jing Yi wouldn't be so stupid as to think that this was flattery. There are many contacts and many paths, otherwise the matter of Jing's father at that time would not be bullied to death.

"Take a look, take a look, please try it!"

"Tea eggs, tea eggs, drinking tea is better than eating eggs!"

"Goat's milk cold cake, so delicious that your baby will stop crying !"

Shouting, that's a must, Jing Yi's words are also gaudy, not to mention the passers-by on the road, even Jing's father listened with relish.

Jing Yi is ready to taste. A tea egg was cut into four parts, and he prepared two for a total of eight small parts. The small cold cake is slightly larger, but it is also cut into four parts, and two of each are prepared for a total of sixteen parts.

There are many people and few things, and each person can only take one, first come, first served, and it will be gone after eating. He believes that after eating these, at least part of the market can be opened.

The Jingjia stall already had regular regular customers, and the food tasting event basically ended before it even started.

Those who didn't catch up accused Jing Yi of being too picky.

"Boy from the Jing family, you are not authentic. I come to buy sour plum soup every day, and you don't wait for me to try it. Isn't this cheap for outsiders?" Someone else took it and complained.

"Hey, hey, you bastard, who are you calling an outsider? I come to buy it every day!" A middle-aged woman who grabbed the cold cake was not to be outdone, and her hand almost poked the strong man's neck.

"The key is Brother Jing, you are too stingy. There are so many people and you plan to do so little. You still cut eight yuan for an egg! Uncle Jing, don't you care about him being so stingy!" said the short man.

Everyone kept saying that Jing Yi was picky, but Jing Yi didn't take it to heart. Business people must be picky. As the saying goes, if you can't eat and drink, you'll be poor if you can't figure it out.

Besides, it was said that he was picking on his old customers, there was no malice, and he usually teased each other.

He is not a real farmer, he has no inferiority complex, feels inferior to the people in the town, he speaks generously, is humorous, and sometimes laughs at himself with customers, so these regular customers love to chat with him.

"Uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters, when I make money, I will definitely treat you to eat tea and eggs. If you are full, half a person is okay?!" As soon as the voice fell, there was a burst of laughter and cursing, "How about feeding the birds

? , half for each person!" "I want half, I'm waiting!" "Hahaha, yes, we're all waiting!"

Talking and laughing, the ones I just got to try have already been eaten, and the smart people have already eaten them. Silently paid out money and queued up, and quietly didn't make a sound, only those who were naive and those who didn't have a sample were still chatting with Jing Yi.

Waiting for the few people in front of you to buy three tea eggs and me four pieces of goat milk cold cake to happily join the chat, and then the others reacted.

It seems that this new food is delicious, and these shameless people are still secretly buying it. After that, everyone didn't chat much, and hurried over to line up.

Soon, the remaining tea eggs and cold cakes were sold out, and Father Jing blushed with joy.

However, many people came late and said that they were gone without even seeing a hair, and blamed that there was too little preparation. Jing Yi and Father Jing had to say in a good voice that they should prepare more every day, and try to sell it on the first day.

At around one o'clock in the afternoon, the mung bean soup and sour plum soup were almost sold out, and the father and son went home happily.

Going home, Qian Yi proposed to buy a roast chicken and cut two catties of meat to take home. He said that he wanted to celebrate today. In fact, the success of the sour plum soup last time should be a small celebration. Life still cannot lack a sense of ritual.

Father Jing didn't know what the sense of ritual was, but Father Jing still agreed with the successful transaction and a good meal.