Chapter 106 Ending

Since he ascended the throne, the new emperor has been diligent and diligent in governing.

After the national mourning, the emperor tried his best to arrange the construction of roads and bridges. At the same time, he appointed Wen Zhiqing, the former governor of Zhejiang Province and the fifth-rank governor of Zhejiang Province, who had resigned from office, as the minister of the Ministry of Industry and was fully responsible.

As soon as this appointment was announced, it caused an uproar. It cannot be said that it was unprecedented to be directly promoted from the fifth rank to the third rank.

Moreover, he also presided over a project that the Holy Majesty valued so much, which shows how much the newly appointed Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry is favored.

There were those with shallow eyelids, who had long been attracted to the Wen family when they came to Beijing to take up the post, but without exception, they were turned back by the Wen family on the grounds that the Patriarch was in poor health and refused to see guests.

Of course, more people are still waiting and watching. Now that the imperial court is clearly divided into two factions, it is hard to say who will win the battle.

In fact, the current attitude of the Holy One is very clear, either explicitly or secretly, he is suppressing the gentry, promoting the common people, and breaking the talent promotion channel monopolized by the gentry.

Everyone in the emperor's faction knew what the majesty's plan was, and the moth couldn't let it go for too long, or the building would collapse.

The former emperor was fatuous and unreasonable in the later period of his reign, and most of the resources and talents are currently controlled by the gentry. The second is to consolidate the regime. Now the emperor wants to do some practical things in the court and arrange some tasks, but he is tied up, like wearing invisible shackles.

Dean Wen is a typical commoner, a typical son of a poor family. He is talented and capable, but during the reign of the first emperor, the fifth-rank official was already the limit of his official rank.

Now he is promoted to be the third-rank minister, which shows His Majesty's determination.

What's more, since Shengshang ascended the throne, he changed the three-year imperial examination to biennial. In the first year, Enke was added once, and he personally presided over the imperial examination, making it clear that he wanted to absorb fresh blood for his own use.

With the smooth development of the road and bridge construction project presided over by Dean Wen in recent years, the reputation of the Holy One among the people has been raised to a higher level, and it has attracted countless people with lofty ideals from poor families. potency.

In other words, to serve the new emperor, to serve the prosperity of the Dayuan Dynasty.

This series of effects has torn a big crack in the huge interest group of the gentry, and the internal fighting continues and declines day by day.

Three years later

, during these three years, the entire Dayuan Dynasty was in full swing, and Fuyang Town was no exception.

Because the cement recipe was offered to the emperor on his own initiative and unconditionally by Jing Yi, the emperor did not hide Jing Yi's contribution when Dean Wen presided over the road construction project, and rewarded him with a thousand taels of silver, a thousand acres of fertile land, and a gift of The plaque "Wisdom Huairen" can be said to have stole the limelight.

Jing Yi arranged a ritual of bathing and burning incense, and officially hung the plaque on the main hall of the old house in Xiwan Village, attracting countless nobles and gentry from the town, county, and Qingzhou prefecture to visit and pay their respects.

Moreover, the roads from Anchang County, Fuyang Town and even to Xiwan Village are given priority in allocating funds for construction.

And after three years of Jing Yi's contribution to water conservancy projects, agricultural development and other good ideas that benefit the country and the people, the emperor also decisively sealed him as "a regular servant outside the staff". Share your worries.

To put it bluntly, although he has no real power, but has a reputation, he is a celebrity and capable person in the eyes of the emperor, who can directly reach the holy audience. So for a while, the status of the Jing family in Anchang County was almost unrivaled.

However, the Jing family themselves are still very calm, their life has not changed at all, even if there is, it is because Jing Yi has become more and more fond of being a hands-off shopkeeper.

He often pesters Chu Xia to be passive and sabotages work, which is simply a stumbling block on Chu Xia's way to become a business elite.

"Xia Xia, let me go with you. After you check the account, let's go directly to the beach to play." Jing Yi locked Chu Xia on the bed like an octopus. Giant baby.

"No! I just came back from playing with you in the capital last month. After walking for two months, An'an's voice was hoarse from crying when he came back!" "

He is a little man, how can he always cling to his father!" "

He is only four years old. Whose parents always leave their children to play by themselves! Besides, it's time for the autumn harvest, and we Zhuangzi and orchards are all busy, how can we go out now." "Leave it to Tong Guanshi,

Renhe It's fine if they don't. Well, this time, he brought Xiao An'an together, he hasn't seen the sea yet, okay, Xia Xia~~" "Okay,

really!"

Finally getting through this trip, Jing Yi let go of Chu Xia contentedly, and the couple hurriedly got up to wash up, otherwise they would come over to educate them soon.

The house they live in the village now has been expanded in the first two years, with two more courtyards on the east side and a row of small courtyards on the north side. The small courtyard is the welfare of domestic servants mentioned earlier, not only in the village, but also next to Zhuangzi.

Among the Jing family who bought the small courtyard now are Shopkeeper Tong's family, Jing Renhe and Zhao Miao, Jing Renyi and Zhao Yu who were married under the auspices of Jing Yi last spring.

Recently, Qiao Maisheng and Cui Amo also started a life as a partner. There was no big deal, and they only invited a few good friends to have a meal. Jing Yi and Chu Xia happily participated and gave their blessings.

They also plan to buy a small courtyard in the village, so that Qiao Maisheng, the current director of the soap factory, can work conveniently.

Now Jingyi Chuxia has also moved, and lives in one of the independent east-wide courtyards, which has better privacy.

The two of them walked to the main courtyard for breakfast after tidying up. The whole family's habit of eating together has not changed.

From a distance, I saw a short man rushing through the moon gate and entering the main courtyard like a firecracker.

Jingyi Chuxia looked at each other, the same speechless and helpless eyes, just passed by, was that a mud ball? Why is it still covered in straw? ?

Xiao An'an is four years old this year, mischievous and sensible.

In terms of scouring, it was climbing trees to find birds, going down rivers to catch fish, tearing up grandma's embroidery, and throwing grandpa's chessboard.

After doing something wrong, with a cute little face, he often admits his mistake sincerely at the first time, and his innocent appearance makes others not bear to speak of him.

But Jing Yi is not someone else, he should be taught a lesson, and he has used small punishments such as standing, spanking, and spanking.

Certainly not heavy hand, just let him make a mistake and have to bear the consequences, even if you are a child.

He knew that Xiao An'an didn't mean to be bad, nor was he spoiled by his family. He just loves to play and make trouble, his curiosity is too strong, and he is too young to be restrained.

But he also knows that habitual children are like killing children, and the concept of right and wrong should be cultivated from an early age.

If you don't educate him today, the society will educate him ten years later, and the consequences will be even more unbearable.

Chu Xia once worried that Ayi was so strict that he was afraid that his son would not get close to his husband-in-law.

It turned out that Chu Xia thought too much, and the only one at home who could really play with his son was Jing Yi, and his full of whimsical ideas made Xiao An'an admire him.

And An An is smart, knowing that his father educated him because he did something wrong and for his own good, so he never got angry with Jing Yizhen, let alone hold grudges.

"Grandma! Grandma! Help An An wash her face quickly! The fathers are coming soon."

Xiao Anan ran into the main courtyard with his scud, and hurriedly begged his grandma to take him to wash his face and change clothes. He just saw that the two fathers were about to enter the yard. !

Mother Jing took a closer look, there was a black line on her hair, she really didn't recognize that this was her grandson at first glance...

But before she could get angry, she was amused by An An's begging for help, and she hurriedly thought about how to help her The grandson is carrying it.

Without saying a word, he put down his work and planned to take his grandson to the bathroom.

"Brother Yu, hurry up, bring An An a set of clean clothes! Then let someone sweep the floor, don't let Xiao Yi Xiaxia see the mud marks and straw on the ground..." Mother Jing instructed Brother

Yu Son, and then saw his son Erfulang walking over from the Moon Gate, and quickly shut up.

An An saw it too, and pitifully hugged her grandma's thigh, not paying attention to putting all the mud on her grandma's skirt.

He looked like he knew he was wrong, but he still insisted on explaining seriously: "Father, Daddy, I went to help Mai Miao'er's house collect grain. There was a lot of mud in the field. I was too young, so I fell down when I couldn't stand firmly." Mai

Miaoer He is the eldest son of Wu Wei and Xiaotao, and he is also a young man, only half a year older than An An. When Jing's family lived in the village, the two young brothers played with a few good friends in the village every day.

"Okay An An, it's great that you are willing to help others, because if you help people dirty their clothes, your fathers won't say anything about you." Jing Yi comforted An An, not only if the clothes are dirty, but it depends on the situation.

When An An heard this, the cloudy face immediately turned clear, and she was sticky to Chu Xia's side, and wanted to lean on his lap, but Jing Yi quickly stopped her.

An An froze for a moment, then remembered that she was covered in mud, and looked back at grandma cautiously, only to see that the hem of the skirt was dirty, and quickly apologized in a low voice, "Grandma, I'm sorry, An An didn't do it on purpose." "Oh, An An is so good, it's

okay Ha." Mother Jing narrowed her eyes with a smile.

"Mom, go change your clothes, I'll take this little mud monkey to wash up." As Chu Xia said, he took An An to the bathroom, and Jing Yi followed after seeing this.

Chu Xia babbled while bathing the mud monkey, "It's already September, and you'll get wet early in the morning. You're not afraid of catching a cold. If you catch a cold, Grandpa Cen will prescribe bitter medicine for you, three meals a day!

" An An has liked her father the most since she was a child, and she didn't say a word when she heard the words, just kept giggling "hehehe", and even got tired of Chuxia. It made Chu Xia unable to hold back anymore, and laughed straight at him.

After getting dressed, Xiao An'an refused to leave and let her father hug her.

Chu Xia must be a pet, but when he bent down, the pain was unbearable, he quickly straightened up, and could only ruthlessly refuse: "Don't hug, baby, you are getting fat again." Jing Yi rolled several eyes secretly, Jing Yi knew he was wrong

, Don't dare to look directly, look at the sky and the earth.

An An pouted: "Huh, it's better not to be with Daddy."

Jing Yi took the opportunity to enter, laughed loudly, reached out and hugged Xiao An'an, "Go, Daddy hugs you!"

An An never held grudges since she was a child. That's fine, and the big dad who wants to settle for the second best is also fine.

Instantly forgetting the little emotion just now, Dudu leaned his cheek on Jing Yi's shoulder, and wanted to hold Chu Xia's hand, "Daddy, hurry up, I will drag you away."

Chu Xia's heart warmed when he heard the words, "Here I am, thank you baby for taking me away." "

An'an, the fathers are planning to check the accounts in a few days, and then go to the beach to play."

"Wow, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You go out to play by yourself again, An An ignores you, woo woo woo..."

"Baby baby, save your tears, I will bring you together this time, okay!" "!! Good!

Don't lie!"

"That's definitely not a lie. If you don't believe me, ask your father." "

Yes baby, you must take the baby with you this time, otherwise the fathers will have no fun.

" Happy, I know!"

"Pfft! Uh-huh, yes, yes."

"Then take grandpa, grandma, and gentlemen? I think they will play with Ann." "

Huh? Uh... This... "

"Yes, baby. Ayi, let's go together. My parents and I have never seen the sea." "

Yeah! That's great, then, little uncle and the others will go together?" "

They won't be together, they There will be opportunities in the future."

"Why! An An wants to play with the little uncles! You didn't take us with you when you went to the capital last time!" "

Okay, okay, we can go together, let's go play together."

" Xia Xia! There are so many more people in our two-person world!"

"Ayi, our family has never been to the beach together, how lively! Besides, the three children will take the imperial examination next year, so relax this year! Let's go alone next time (sneaky and whispering)." "

Okay Let's go! That kid Dongjiang is going too, don't think that I can't see that he's after Xiaoshu!" "

Don't worry about the two people's affairs, Dongjiang will be fine."

"Hmph! Take care."

In early autumn, the sky was high and the air was crisp, and the sun in the sky was warm, just like when it met Xia Xia in early summer that year.