Chapter 23

"Brother Jing, Xiao Yi, you are here." Lin Fulang greeted, saw Jing's mother next to Jing's father, the smile on his face suddenly enlarged, and hurried over.

"This is Mrs. Jing, I've been wanting to meet you for a long time! Oh, these two little ones are here too, they look as handsome as the elder brother, so energetic!" Mother Jing looked at

Lin Fulang, her expression frowning. I burst into laughter in an instant, alas, this brother is so good-looking, the younger brother in the family must not be wrong.

"You are the elder brother of the Wang family, right? Jing Yi is always talking about you at home, saying that he helped a lot at the pier." He chatted with Lin Fulang cheerfully.

So far, the top leaders of the two families can be regarded as a successful reunion, and it seems that they can chat very well.

Father Jing saw that although he didn't know how much there was to talk about when they met for the first time, it was inconvenient to disturb him, so he could only silently take the children to pack the car by himself, and helped the two twins of the Lin family pack up the baskets by the way.

The children also got to know each other for a while, and chatted with each other after a while.

"Okay, Caiyun, get to work quickly. The business is picking up right now, so let's go back first." Lin Fulang patted Mother Jing's arm and said gently.

"Okay, Brother Yuan Yuan, you must come and play at home when you have time!" Mother Jing said goodbye to Lin Fulang reluctantly.

Lin Fulang and the Lin twins went home with baskets of various sizes.

"You called me Brother Yuan Yuan so soon. After half a year after we got married, you still called me "then who"." Father Jing teased Mother Jing.

There is basically no defense between the elder brother and the daughter of Dayuanchao, and if they get along closely, they will not attract gossip, so father Jing is indeed not jealous, but it is rare to see mother Jing reluctant to part with someone.

"What do you know! Hmph!" Mother Jing replied coquettishly.

Not only did she meet a friend whom she chatted with and liked, the key point was that this friend would be her in-laws in the future, how could she not be happy!

Is there anything happier than knowing that your in-laws are easy to get along with now?

She gave Jing's father a winking, white-eyed and silly look, and sent him away to look at the two children.

Today, she will stand behind the stall to help her son herself, and when she is proficient, she can also take the place of father Jing and let the head of the family rest at home.

It's different when the whole family goes into battle together. Jingyi and Jingmu are in charge of selling. Both of them are not afraid of yelling, and Jingmu is more flexible than Jingfu and can speak.

Father Jing took the two small ones with him, washing and scrubbing, without delaying the use of the bamboo tube at all.

Not to mention that Xiao Shu is cute and cute, and Xiao An is also helping out and yelling in a decent manner. That means more people come to buy it, but there are a few old ladies who want to pinch Xiao Shu's little cheeks, but Jing Yi can't see it. Traces blocked the past.

Today's business is extremely hot, and it was sold out in less than one hour.

Now it's past meal time, and everyone's chest is hungry. They have eaten breakfast at seven o'clock in the morning, and now they can basically be regarded as fresh.

Only Jing An and Jing Shu ate a piece of goat milk cold cake to cushion their stomachs, and that was not enough at all. The three adults were fine, but the two children were a little bit listless, which is why they were so excited when they first came here.

"Let's go! I'll take you guys to eat! Come on, Xiao Shu gets in the car, and I'll push you."

Jing Yi saw that the younger brothers were all doing well, so he hurriedly mobilized the atmosphere, and put the youngest brother in the car by the way. , Push up and run.

"Hahahaha, the second brother is leaving! I won't take you!" Jing Shu was pushed and ran by the elder brother on the car, and shouted excitedly, calling the second brother to follow quickly.

"Come on! Brother, what are we eating today? Is there any meat?" Jing Yi slobbered as he spoke, and Jing Yi felt familiar. Does everyone have such a younger brother?

"Of course! Let's go to a big restaurant for dinner, shall we?" Jing Yi thought about spending a fortune today.

The business has been going on for more than three months, and there is also the sale of Jixian Pavilion, plus the savings from before, the family has saved almost two hundred taels of silver, which is really not bad for this meal.

Jing's father and Jing's mother looked at the lively three brothers mentioned above, and did not refute them aloud. It is rare for a family to come out and eat what they deserve. Besides, now that the eldest son has the right idea, he will be persuaded if he refute it. It's all lessons learned.

Of course, Jing Yi did not choose a high-end restaurant like Jixian Pavilion. Farmers pay attention to taste and affordability when they eat, so there is no need to go to Jixian Pavilion. In the end, they went to a cheap restaurant next to the market in the town.

This restaurant is said to be cheap, and it is also aimed at the people in the town with a little spare money, and the scale is not small.

When the villagers go to the city, they usually eat something good, that is, the snacks at the stalls in the market, such as braised noodles, roasted pork noodles, and small wontons. There are also many choices.

Arriving at the market first, Jing Yi found a place to store his car, and bought a catty of cooked peanuts and a catty of cooked melon seeds at the stall next to him, and asked the stall owner to help him get off the car, saying that he would be back soon , The stall owner saw that he was generous in buying things, so he agreed.

After entering the restaurant, the whole family except Jing Yi was a bit cautious, even Xiao An and Xiao Shu stopped making noises, their big eyes were shining, and their little faces were very excited, but they stopped looking around.

After being seated, Xiao Er came to greet him. The ancient menus could not be understood by illiterate common people. Jing Yi asked Xiao Er to report the name of the dish so that the family could hear it freshly. He was the last one to order.

The family of five ordered three dishes and one soup, and did not order wine. Although the alcohol content is not high, the family is not a drinker. If they get drunk, they will go to the market to delay things.

I ordered a stewed chicken with fresh mushrooms, a braised pork knuckle, and a fried sliced ​​pork with wild bamboo shoots.

This restaurant takes the cheap route, and the amount of dishes is very affordable. Three adults and two children are enough for three dishes.

The soup is Jiuniang Yuanzi Soup, for the sweet mouth of the second brother, this soup can also be used as a dessert, killing two birds with one stone.

For the staple food, I asked for five white flour steamed buns, which were as big as an adult man's fist, one for each person first, and more if it was not enough.

It's already past lunch time, so there aren't many people in the store. After Xiao Er sang the names of the dishes, the dishes were served one after another, one after another, and the tables were filled immediately.

What Jing Yi likes most is the fried pork slices with wild bamboo shoots, which has the fragrance of winter bamboo shoots. The fat and tender meat of the pork belly is fried to a crispy yellow color. It is salty and not greasy.

What Jingmu stretched out her chopsticks again and again was stewed chicken with fresh mushrooms. This dish is occasionally made at home, such as chicken stewed with mushrooms, but the restaurant uses fresh mushrooms, and the chicken looks like cured chicken. The ingredients are sufficient, and it smells very fresh, and there is also a dry smell.

Father Jing's favorite must be the big elbow. The big elbow was burnt whole and served on the table whole. The color is red and bright, the glistening oil juice is particularly eye-catching, and the tangy fragrance hits one after another, so old and overbearing. Especially when you eat it in your mouth, the fat meat is soft but not greasy, the lean meat is chewy but not sticky, juicy and delicious.

As for Jing'an and Jingshu, they must all be delicious, and children don't have to make choices. From the time the dishes were served to the present, their mouths have never stopped babbling.

Jing Yi also helped break open half-drawn steamed buns and stuffed them with some elbow meat mixed with soup, handed them to eat, and told Dao to eat more vegetables and less steamed buns.

The last Jiuniang Yuanzi Soup was also good. To be honest, it was not as sweet as what Jing Yi drank in the previous life. I don't know if the wine is not enough or the sugar is not enough. But for the villagers at the moment, this soup is novel and delicious.

After the soup was full and the big elbow was not finished, Jing Yi saw the extreme reluctance on his parents' faces and asked Xiao Er to pack it in oiled paper.

Taking advantage of packing, Jing Yi went to pay the bill, the total was four hundred and twenty cash. Expensive is a bit expensive, but today I want hard dishes, and the soup is full of wine and sugar, which is still affordable.

As soon as she walked out of the restaurant, Mother Jing asked how much it was, and she would pay it.

"Mother, you are so clear with me. Besides, I am rich, and all the money that Jixian Pavilion gave to our family is with me." Jing Yi said to Jing's mother, let her be at ease, he will not lose money spent.

Mother Jing stopped worrying when she heard the words, the eldest son was very capable and devoted himself to the family, so neither she nor father Jing wanted to lose the eldest son.

The whole family went to the market for a stroll, and they got down to business first. Under Jing's mother's leadership, they first came to the place where embroidered cloth and thread were sold.

Mother Jing originally wanted to buy the best fabrics and embroidery threads, but don't let Er Fulang feel that he doesn't value him.

Then I thought about it again, that's not right, Jing Yi, a brat, is messing with this matter now, the purse embroidered by Chu Xia is nominally for her, but actually it's for Jing Yi, so it's better to buy it.

"The sachet you bought for Chu Xia, what kind of fabric is it made of?" Mother Jing asked Jing Yi quietly.

"?? It's the fabric. I bought it for twenty-eight yuan." Jing Yi looked at a loss. Is this so clear?

Mother Jing: You really follow your father right now.

"Okay, I got it, I'll buy you something similar." Mother Jing said earnestly, "This sachet is not considered a gift. If the good thing happens, you will have to prepare a new gift for Chu Xia when you go to propose marriage." "

Hehe , Of course, don't worry, mother!" Jing Yi smirked.

It was rare to see the eldest son acting stupid, and Mother Jing laughed and scolded "Stinky boy!".

After staying at the embroidery thread stall for a long time, Mother Jing selected embroidery cloth and embroidery thread according to the custom-made pattern mentioned by Jing Yi, very carefully.

After picking out, I picked out some embroidery cloth and thread for myself, and planned to pick up the embroidery work again when I went home. I was not in the mood to do this before, but now the days are getting better and better, and I also embroider the handkerchiefs for my family. Like, have some fun in life.

After finishing today's top priority, then it's time for leisure. Jing An wants to see toys, Jing Shu wants to see candy, Jing's father and Jing's mother discuss buying some muslin and cotton, and it's autumn , the weather is as cold as it gets.

They are located in the north, so they must keep warm in winter.