Chapter 79 Partners

The ice was made, but Jing Yi didn't rashly take it out for the family to use. It's still the same sentence, it's a crime to conceive a bi, so don't let the news out before it's decided.

He also told a few younger brothers about the stakes, Xiao Shu was smart and obedient, and the men were all fourteen-year-old boys, so they naturally understood the reasons and the stakes.

Jingyi and Chuxia played in Zhuangzi well for three days. When the time agreed with Huang Erge came, they left the younger brothers to play wildly in Zhuangzi. After Jingmu came, he and Chuxia went to the town to meet Huang Erge. Brother met, and then went to Qingzhou Mansion in a hurry.

Jing Yi was fine, but the second brother Huang was in a hurry. He didn't know whether he was excited or hot. His face was flushed and he was sweating non-stop along the way. The mouth is still nagging.

"You say you, you can't stand it and make such a big deal. Xia Bing Xia Bing, how many people's interests will be affected! Do you know who opened the Xia Bing shop in the capital? Is it?"

"I don't know." Jing Yi returned, and was really tired after nagging all the way.

"That's it!" Silenced suddenly, pointed to the sky with his finger, and compared two, "It's this one! Do you understand?!" "Oh. Then let's go back?

No more money?" Jing Yi retreated to advance .

"That won't work! Our Huang family is not afraid of him!" Realizing that he had slipped his tongue, Shopkeeper Huang quickly stopped and took a peek at Jing Yi's face.

"Second brother Huang, although we are bound together with the Huang family because of business, it's just business. I will not participate in anything else, nor am I interested in it. My biggest wish in this life is to have a wife and children." Jing Yi said leisurely. He said, let him look at him, he has no ambitions or plans, and he is not worried at all.

"My brother, you live a clear life. I hid in Fuyang Town because of the pressure, but I still want to inquire about the capital from time to time..."

Before Second Brother Huang finished speaking, Jing Yi interrupted him: "Second Brother, I really don't care about these things. I only know that one thing is better than one thing. Some things are not good if I know them. Please let me go.

" Sigh, Cheng, you can live clearly." Second brother Huang lamented, everyone else is looking forward to the wealth and honor of the dragon's achievements, but it's brother Jing who has a big picture.

Jing Yi: If you don't have the diamonds, you don't do porcelain work, you will be a dragon if you succeed, and you will be a prisoner if you fail. Isn't it nice to sleep late with your wife in your arms?

However, judging from Second Brother Huang's attitude, he knew two useful information. First, the partner of the Huang family had more background than he imagined. He didn't want to inquire about the specific background.

The other one is that although Big Brother Huang and Second Brother Huang are the attackers in the Huang family, they must be the core figures. How about knowing such a secret?

Even the slip of the tongue just now, maybe Huang Erge was testing people.

Indeed, the three of them met each other and sincerely returned their sincerity, but this business is very profitable. If it really gets going, the Huang family alone may not be able to suppress it. It must be covered by a big person with a deeper background. That still has to test some real ideas.

In case the Jing family really wanted to go further, according to Brother Jing's temperament, it would be fine for him to recommend him.

It was still a day of driving, and they arrived at Qingzhou Mansion in the evening. Driving in summer is really a pain, so the few people didn't talk much, and went back to rest after eating.

Shopkeeper Huang went to stay at the eldest brother's house, Jing Yi and Chu Xia declined his invitation, and took Guanshi Tong to the previous Hao Keju Inn, but this time they opened a high-class hotel, and opened an ordinary hotel for Tong Guanshi. house.

Mei Zizi fell asleep after washing, the bed in this senior room was really soft.

The next morning, Chu Xia stayed at the inn to rest. Jing Yi and Shopkeeper Tong went to Shopkeeper Huang's house on time, and were invited by Brother Huang to sit in a luxuriously decorated carriage before entering the door.

Jing Yi wondered: "Brother Huang, where are you going?" Didn't you mean to discuss at home?

Shopkeeper Huang said with a smile on his face, "The business of soap depends on Brother Jing's whimsy. This time, there is an ice maker. Brother Jing is a strange person! This time, my master invited you to Huang's mansion for a briefing. It's too impolite to inform, please don't forgive me."

This is really the nobleman of him and his second brother, and with these two businesses, he and his second brother are equally in the spotlight in front of the master, and they are very respected. But they wouldn't take the credit for Brother Jing's contribution, so there was this Huangfu Yixu.

Cars and horses are driving on Zhenger Street, and there are high-walled courtyards here, and it takes a long time to walk through a high wall to see the gate, which shows the size of the house.

The carriage stopped in front of a vermilion gate that seemed to allow two carriages to enter and exit. Jing Yi followed Huang Dahuanger and got out of the carriage. Looking at the white marble lion next to him that was as tall as him, he felt a strong emotion before entering the gate. The atmosphere of wealth and class taste.

The butler led them in through the main entrance, and walked through at least two courtyards in a clumsy manner, before arriving at a courtyard dedicated to receiving guests in the Huang family, waiting for the owner to arrive.

Brother Huang's immediate master is the eldest son of the Huang Mansion in Qingzhou. He has been serving as the top governor in a Dazhou county in the south. From Sanpin, he heard that he just returned from a report in the capital and is waiting for a transfer order in Qingzhou Mansion. Ninth, it can be transferred back to the core circle of power in Beijing.

On the road, Brother Huang revealed that the person who came to see him today is his eldest son, Huang Shengjie, whose name is Pingyuan. After getting married, she is still the dream idol of countless girls.

Jing Yi sat in the room and waited while pondering, and noticed with sharp eyes that there were two basins of ice placed in the corner of the main room where he received guests. this business.

After waiting for a cup of tea, I saw a handsome and upright Mr. Pian Pianjia striding towards the door, unlike the big brother Huang in the room who was sweating profusely even with ice, he was just a collar Being slightly sweaty did not affect his demeanor at all.

"This is Boss Jing? Sure enough, a hero born a boy." Mr. Huang smiled before saying a word, with a polite and gentle attitude.

"Mr. Huang is polite. I don't dare to be a hero. I just think about it and play around. I can't compare to you. You are so talented. From now on, you will solve problems for the Holy One and seek benefits for the people." Jing Yi replied.

He always talks like this, boasting people is also a straight ball, since you are taking the imperial examination, you must be happy when I say you are the emperor's family. Da Yuanchao's speech is considered free, and Da Yuanlu is not in vain, so he also has a sense of proportion.

Mr. Huang was secretly surprised, Boss Jing didn't look like a farmer. He is courageous and can speak, don't say, these few words are really boasting to his heart.

"Hahaha, you're being polite. I invite Boss Jing to come over today. Please forgive me for being a little slow. Sit down, let's drink tea and chat .

"

He is tired and comfortable, tired because he is too old to hold on, and comfortable because he is worthy of being a big family. The son of a son who has been carefully raised is really well-trained, good-tempered, and easy-talking.

"To tell the truth, Boss Jing, Pingyuan is very interested in the thaumaturgy of making ice in summer, can you make it now?" Mr. Huang finally got to the point.

"Of course." Jing Yi said, and ordered Tong Guanshi to bring the saltpeter.

Everyone moved to the yard, and under Jing Yi's signal, Guanshi Tong performed the pot-in-pot again, stewing in water. Under the scorching sun, the water in the wooden basin slowly froze into ice.

Not to mention how amazed Big Brother Huang and Second Brother Huang were, even Mr. Huang couldn't help but walked to the side and touched it gently with his hand to feel it carefully.

Turning his head, looking at Jing Yi with blazing eyes, he asked: "Boss Jing, is this ice edible?"

Jing Yi replied: "It is edible naturally, and there is no harm to the body. But the saltpeter used to make ice is not edible." "

Okay Good!" Mr. Huang was overjoyed, you must know that the stores that sell Xia Bing are actually storing ice in winter, and it is not suitable for eating if it is stored in the ice cellar for a long time.

In this way, wouldn't it be a complete victory and cut off a way for the opponent to make money.

"Boss Jing is indeed a capable person. Come on, let's go in and talk in detail. Please trouble Uncle Huang to bring this piece of ice in, so we can be cooler." Mr. Huang ordered politely.

"Hahaha, you are welcome, sir, here we come." Second Brother Huang was also very happy, grabbed the basin with both hands and walked into the house.

This time the Huang family was indeed full of sincerity, and before Jing Yi could open his mouth to raise conditions, they mainly expressed their sincerity by stating their reserve price.

Fang Ziqian is 10,000 taels of silver, and there is also the right to sell the entire Anchang County, plus a Zhuangzi in Anchang County with 200 acres of fertile land. The last one was proposed by Brother Huang knowing that Jingyi loves the fields.

"Boss Jing, if you have other requirements, you can speak up and we can discuss further." Mr. Huang said.

This time, the money box of the hostile forces was going to be moved, so Elder Huang also intervened. He loves talents and cherishes talents, and the hospitality today was specially ordered by Elder Huang.

Although the recipe for making ice is simple, this recipe can accomplish great things.

Mr. Huang is young, and he wants to make money. As the leader of Dazhou, a border county in the south that has been harassed by small border countries for years, his father naturally knows that heat is a terrible thing.

Now that there is ice, although it cannot solve the fundamental problem, it can greatly alleviate the inconvenience and pain caused by the heat over there.

In addition, the Bing Jing in this palace needs to be replaced every year. How can it be possible to let those few families get cheap once it comes to summer.

Therefore, this time, Jing Yi's ice-making method is highly valued by the Huang family, and it is also Mr. Huang who has the foresight and pattern.

But Jing Yi is not a greedy person, "I have no problem here. Mr. Huang has given me more than I expected, which makes me a little scared." Hearing this, Mr. Huang said softly, "Don't say that, Boss

Jing That's it."

In this way, the two parties successfully concluded the contract, and then unified the price. Jing Yi heard that it was still within his expectations, and the common people were so cruel that they could still buy a bowl of ice for their dolls, and they felt at ease.