Chapter 113

At three o'clock in the morning, a luxurious carriage drove up from the east side of Zhenger Street. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that it was not an ordinary official after looking at the specifications of the carriage and the guards following it.

The purpose of the princess's trip was to bring goods, and also to deter malicious competition from unruly people and peers, so the carriage moved slowly, and the four tall and strong horses "da da da" leisurely paced .

"Nurse, do you know who this Qingzhou Mansion Jing family is?" A playful voice sounded from the carriage.

"This old slave really doesn't know, I hope the princess will clarify." Another elderly and kind voice sounded.

"Hey! I found out about it from the emperor's brother and the queen mother. Most people in the Jing family don't know about it, but we are very familiar with the things offered by the head of their family, Jing Yijin!" explain.

"Oh? So powerful? The princess should tell this old slave quickly." The nanny served the princess and drank her saliva, cooperating with her.

"At a young age, let's talk about soap and jade soap, ice cream in summer, and hot pot in winter, and at an older age, let's talk about the heated kang of common people's homes, cement on the road, and more..." The princess looked around mysteriously, the

carriage There was no one else in the room at all, and her sneaky behavior made Mammy smile, the princess is so cute.

"I heard that Dayuan Monthly and Shengjing Daily are also the idea of ​​the boss Jing Yijing." The clear voice revealed deep admiration.

In fact, it's more than that, but the princess's authority to know is limited, and all the upgrades of sex and papermaking are all donated for free. Anything that has a far-reaching impact, and Jing Yi is afraid that he can't control it, might as well donate it all to the Holy Majesty.

Now it seems that he did nothing wrong, the person on the dragon chair is still worthy of trust and follow.

The carriage wobbled and finally arrived at the entrance of Zerun Jewelry.

When the receptionist in the store saw the battle, he immediately understood that it was a distinguished guest who had been instructed by the bosses many times, and hurried to the cubicle on the first floor to pass the news.

After Jing Yi and Chu Xia received the message, they immediately took a few younger brothers out to meet this noble royal lady.

"Miss Li, it's Zerun's honor to have so many distinguished guests. I'm Jing Yi, this is my wife Lin Chuxia, and these are the other owners of the shop. Please come inside." Jing Yi greeted politely.

Because the identity of the princess could not be revealed, everyone simply bowed their hands.

"Boss Jing is polite." The princess nodded slightly and walked in with strength.

Everyone followed closely behind, Jing Yi blinked at Chu Xia, and said quietly, "Don't worry about it now."

Indeed, after Chu Xia saw this princess, he felt much more at ease.

The princess looked about fourteen or fifteen years old, and she tried her best to pretend to be mature and calm on her immature face, but the curiosity on her face and the shining and pure eyes couldn't be concealed.

At first glance, he is a curious child who likes to pretend to be an adult. Chu Xia is quite good at receiving such types.

After everyone welcomed the princess to the private room of the VIPs on the third floor, Jing Yi led his brothers back out, "Forgive me, princess, and my husband will receive you next. He knows more about the products in the store than me." Maybe I have done too much."

Hearing this, the princess also breathed a sigh of relief in her heart. She was also nervous because there were so many outsiders, "Then

I will trouble Jing Fulang. " " Chu Xia took Xiao Shu into the private room with the princess, and gently closed the door.

After everyone chatted for a while, Chu Xia showed the princess several treasures at the bottom of Zerun's press box, and introduced each one in detail, from the aspects of design concept, production process, and value preservation.

Then I made several horizontal and vertical comparisons, highlighting the selling points of each model.

In addition, the marketing idea influenced by Jing Yi, selling products is not as good as selling stories, and behind each treasure is a feeling that is either sentimental, earth-moving, or heart-breaking.

The little princess' eyes were reddened by being fooled, and if she hadn't maintained her royal dignity, she would have thrown herself into the arms of the nanny and cried bitterly. Even the nanny in the deep palace, who had a great wrist, was deeply moved when she heard some things.

"Princess, don't be sad, these are our ideas for making treasures." Chu Xia comforted the little girl, since Jinglin's family didn't have a girl, he was very rare.

"I made Jing Fulang laugh." The princess said in a hoarse voice.

"The princess can choose these treasures at will. Today, the princess can show her face, and we are very grateful." Chu Xia said with sincerity, "Look, this necklace, and this style of Bu Yao, They are all very suitable for the princess."

The princess picked up the walkie and took a closer look at it. Zerun's jewelry is exquisite and unique. The shape and design are completely different from his home. It is very unique and has some advanced concepts. .

The little girl was very happy and threatened to give money to support the emperor's brother's career. Chu Xia was so teased that she laughed, saying that the Holy Majesty sent a message to you, saying "thank you, Axiu, for your support".

The little girl's eye circles are red in Chu Xia's words, Axiu is her baby name, only the emperor's brother and the queen mother can call him that, but after the emperor became the emperor, he seldom called her that way anymore.

After she calmed down, she began to ask questions curiously again.

"Jing Fulang, is this 'Zerun Jewelry' co-operated by you and my brother?" the little girl asked with bright eyes.

"No, it's mainly my husband-in-law and a few younger brothers." Chu Xia replied truthfully.

Unexpectedly, the little girl's bright eyes dimmed in an instant, and her fingers also scratched the back of the chair twice without interest.

Chu Xia was a little panicked. She didn't know where she made a mistake and made the princess angry. Later, she forced herself to calm down and reasoned out, and tried to say, "My business is all in Qingzhou Mansion. Over there, everyone calls me Boss Lin. "

The princess raised her head, staring eyes reappeared, and said happily: "Then, can you tell me about your business at home? I want to hear it." When

Chu Xia saw it, she thought she had guessed right. Sons and women are very interested in doing business.

He didn't just talk about fun and interesting things at work because the princess was a woman and she was young, but described the whole process briefly and vividly based on the actual situation.

He also specifically selected a few cases where he was treated poorly because he was a brother.

The princess angrily defended him, and he said flatly: "It's all over, and the matter has been resolved properly. Those who don't like me end up either becoming friends or defeating my subordinates." Chu Xia didn't know what he

said What kind of impact did this noble little princess in the royal family have.

Five years later, the first princess with an official position appeared in the Dayuan Dynasty. Although she was only a fifth-rank household doctor, it can be said that she shocked the court and the public. This post is full-time management of business owners who are brothers and women.

Ten years later, the first female imperial envoy appeared in Dayuan Dynasty to inspect for her brother. She was upright and killed countless corrupt officials. The Empress Sage gave her the title Princess Zhongyi, and she was also the official third-rank Zhongshuling.

Twenty years later, with the full support of several new officials, Emperor Yongkang set up a watch office to help women and brothers in disadvantaged positions in the Dayuan Dynasty. I hope everyone will watch and help each other. Princess Zhongyi was appointed as the first director.

The road ahead is long, but fortunately, there are always people who persist.