Chapter 82

After the distribution plan is finalized, it is the recruitment of personnel for the distribution team.

Jingyi usually employs people who are familiar with them. It is not easy for anyone these days, and even if they can help, they can't help. If there is a profitable business, you must first be close to your relatives and friends.

After thinking about it carefully, he made two appointments. One group is naturally from the village, and the other group he intends to see if there are any children in Xiaoan Xiaoshu's private school who want to work and study. This is also an investment.

So the next morning, the three of Jing An were called for questioning.

"In your private school, are there any students whose families are more difficult and want to work."

Jing An and the three looked at each other, discussed for a while, and finally Jing An said: "There are indeed four people from poor families. Dongshan's Class B, and both of them are in Dongjiang's Class A."

Dongshan added, "However, I don't know whether they want to work."

Indeed, most of the students in Dayuanchao are also "keep their ears off the window. , I only read the books of sages and sages with all my heart", and besides, walking around the streets in this hot day, if you don't keep everything together, you will meet acquaintances or classmates, and you may feel ashamed.

"Brother Yi, I think the two students in our class will definitely do it. I heard that they often go to work in the fields during the holidays, and sometimes they will do part-time jobs with their father." Dong Jiang still has a heart for the two poor students. I admire them very much. One is Shishun and the other is Sun Shilei. They are not only highly educated, but also have good morals.

Although the atmosphere in the class is stronger than that of Class B and C, it is inevitable that some people will say bad things. Dongjiang met him once, and at the time he couldn't help but speak up for justice. Later, he got closer to the two of them.

"Then what about your two classes?" Jing Yi asked Jing An and Dong Shan.

"Well... Let's go to class. Chen Jiawen and the two of us have a good relationship. He must be fine. His father passed away due to illness at the beginning of the year. At that time, the treatment almost emptied the house. Now there are grandma, mother and mother at home. A younger brother needs to be raised, and he will stop studying after finishing his studies this year, and plans to find a job where he can read and write to earn money." "

Yes! Brother Jiawen is reliable, so elder brother can use him! There is also a person named Zheng Qianduo, so there is no need to call him Well, although the family is difficult, but they don't study hard and make progress, they like to hang out with those young masters in the private school, and they like to flatter their horses." "Yes,

then the important task of recruiting talents will be entrusted to the three of you. "Jing Yi said and patted Dongshan's shoulder next to him.

"Guaranteed to complete the task!"

After saying that, the three brothers acted vigorously.

Father Jing watched in amazement, it would be great if his words would be so effective anytime soon!

After finishing the business, Jing Yi and Chu Xia chatted with Jing's father and Jing's mother, and then began to get busy.

He rushed Chu Xia to Ning Xia Zhai immediately, and then went back to the store to pick up Father Jing, and the two rushed back to the village to hire someone. There is no way, now the servants in the family are all shining in various positions, one radish and one pit, and it is not easy to leave the post.

"Is the village head's grandfather at home?" The door of the village head's courtyard was half-closed, and Jing Yi didn't rush in.

People in the village usually open the courtyard door, unless there is no one at home to lock it, this kind of half-opening is also common, that is, the family is busy with work and it is not convenient to entertain guests, or there is no one at home at the moment, and they will come back later.

"Xiao Rong and Xiao Yi. Come on, follow me in." The village chief came from the west, apparently coming back from the field. He was very happy to see the Jing family father and son, they are busy people now, and they haven't seen each other for more than ten days.

"Your grandma Shu went to work in the soap factory. I just went for a walk in the field. Your grandfather and grandma went to your grandfather Qing's house to stay for two days, and I half closed the courtyard door." It was also a long time since I saw you, The chat of the village head is quite high-level, and he has been rambling.

"Uncle Sheng, is our field doing well?" Father Jing was concerned.

"Don't worry, it's hot, but it's not dry. The seedlings are wilting during the day, so just pay more water in the evening and early morning." The village chief is confident that this wave of scorching heat doesn't hurt the crops, and hot spots are hot spots.

"I saw grandma Shu when I went to the soap factory two days ago. The two groups of people who are in charge of demoulding and shaping are very organized and amazing." Jing Yi also talked to the village chief.

"What's so great, don't take her seriously, your chin can be lifted up to the sky." Although he was teasing his wife, the warm smile in the village chief's eyes could not deceive anyone.

"By the way, do you have something important to do when you come back this time?"

When we got to the main room and sat down, the village chief took out three big palm-leaf fans, each of them chatting while fanning each other.

"Hey, I've started a new business, and I need some help in the town. I'm here to trouble Grandpa Sheng." Because of the village chief's grandfather,

Jing Yi can rest assured about the employment of the village.

This is in modern times. It is not an exaggeration for Grandpa Sheng to say that he is the human resources director of the company, but he needs to be hired with a high salary.

There was no such thing in ancient times. If Jing Yi really gave Grandpa Sheng monthly silver for these things, let alone Grandpa Sheng disagreed, even the village head's family would be drowned by the spitting stars of the villagers.

However, there is nothing to say about giving generous gifts during the festivals. The two families are closely related, so no one can say anything.

"What kind of trouble is this! Once you are in trouble, the people in our village will be able to live a good life! Look at the villagers who have gone to work this year, not to mention, two of them plan to rebuild their houses after the autumn harvest. Yes! It's just that other people who don't work in the soap factory can bring some firewood to you to sell when they go up the mountain. How can there be such a beautiful thing in other villages!" The more the village chief said, the more excited he was, and the big cattail fan was shaking

. Hurrah. It can be said that in the village now, as long as they work hard, every household can earn money, and this is all thanks to Jing Yi.

Father Jing's heart was agitated when he heard this. This is the village where he was born and raised, and he naturally hoped that everything would be fine. Even Jing Yi, although usually a little indifferent, never misses out on righteousness, and he feels relieved to hear this.

After the village chief finished expressing his feelings, Jing Yi hurriedly explained the matter of his hired labor.

This time, the main recruiting targets are two groups. One group is men aged 14 to 20. They are more diligent and dexterous. They are responsible for delivering goods in the town and selling them in the streets with the three young men from the private school. .

Recruit another group of adult men over the age of 20, who are more mature and stable, and will be responsible for selling ice cream in the villages around the town as shopkeepers.

In order to mobilize everyone's enthusiasm, Jing Yi does not plan to give fixed wages, but a commission of half a penny or a penny for each one sold, and it is up to him to earn more or less.

Sweet sticks can earn half a penny, fruity ones can earn a penny, and milky ones can earn a penny and a half.

"My ice cream business is booming in summer, so from May now to the end of August, it will only be three or four months. But if it is done well, I can make a lot of money." Jing Yi said.

"That's for sure." The village chief just made a rough calculation and knew that it was a good job to earn money.

"You still help me choose people carefully and check their character. This business is not difficult to do. It's okay to be honest and dull. Don't sneak, cheat, and be careful." Jing Yi instructed that character is the key to his every day. The bottom line must be repeatedly emphasized in every recruitment.

"By the way, Grandpa Sheng, where is Xiaocheng? Why didn't you see him?" Jing Yi was puzzled.

Jing Cheng is a steady and introverted boy. Since the beginning of last year, the village chief's family has sent him to study in a private school in Xiaoxin Village.

Xiaoxin Village is the wealthy village where the Hundred Villages Fair was held. Because there was a Master Juren in the past, there has always been a school in the village, and the tuition fees are cheaper than several private schools in the town.

"Going to run errands for his mother." The village head replied.

"I heard that Xiaocheng has done a good job in learning, Uncle Sheng." Father Jing interjected, "What's the matter? Are you going to take the entrance exam?

" It's not that interesting, I just want to study for three years to recognize characters and understand etiquette." The village head.

"Then Grandpa Sheng, let me take Xiaocheng away. My store is in urgent need of people!" Xiaocheng's private school is also on vacation due to the high temperature. This child is literate and polite, and Jing Yi has long been eyeing him.

"Hahaha, I took you with me when I saw you, and we both hate each other at home!" The village head said happily.

After some back-and-forth discussions, the personnel of the distribution team and the salesman team were basically determined. Five and a half children from the village were selected for the delivery side, and three people from the private school in the town must be enough for the town.

The salesman team has only selected three people so far, and will try to sell them in the outskirts of the nearby town and nearby villages, and if the effect is good, they will expand their recruitment.

After confirming the candidate and explaining the situation to each family, there was still no rejection. Now everyone knows that they will follow Jing Yi and have meat to eat.

Jing Yi and Jing's father declined the village chief's meal, and drove back to the town in the carriage. They will increase the volume of goods starting tomorrow, so they have to go back and make preparations.

Also, Jing Yi didn't want to give up the feng shui treasure of the pier, he wanted to set up a fixed cold food stall at the pier.

Their family first started in the dock market, and they know how big the dock market is. Fuyang Town is a small water transportation hub. Many ship merchants and tourists will not enter the town, they will only hang out in the dock market. is generous.

"Setting up a stall in the wharf market is no different than being a peddler. Courage and flexibility are indispensable. It is estimated that it is impossible for the villagers to drive ducks to the shelves now, and they cannot be trained."

"This is very difficult. If you say you are brave, there are several in our village. The one who will come tomorrow will be a boy. He is tall and big, but he is not ordinary. You are flexible. The Erli of our hot pot restaurant Boy, that's a brain job. When the hot pot restaurant's business is not good in summer, he has no less ideas. That's right, he's as thin as a monkey." Father Jing sighed, but his heart was very beautiful: how could he

? They are all like my eldest son, tall and mighty, smart and handsome.

Jing Yi was reminded by Father Jing's nagging, right! It's fine if the two of them don't cooperate, so why do you have to pick a perfect candidate?

"Father! You're so smart, they just go together to guard the stall! You don't have to choose the one you like!" Jing Yi praised.

"Ah?? Hey! That is, your father and I have brains that are always quick-witted at critical moments!" Jing's father and his eldest son never play tricks, and they have to admit credit.

"Hahahaha, no, if it wasn't for my father." After solving a problem that wasn't a problem, Jing Yi was more interested in joking with Father Jing.