Chapter 34

There are many people and strength, and with the help of the Lin family, the preparation work has been accelerated a lot.

When it was almost nine o'clock, Uncle Jing's family also came. After saying hello, they rolled up their sleeves and began to help. So it was just around 9:30, and basically all the preparations were ready.

The windows in the lobby are bright and clean. The floors, walls, tables, chairs, benches, and even the cracks in the windows are all cleaned. It makes people look very tidy and hygienic, without worrying about food safety.

The four rows of shelves near the east wall are also filled with rectangular rattan baskets. The rattan basket is stuck in the slot of the cabinet, and it is placed at a slightly inclined angle, which is convenient for seeing the dishes in the basket at a glance and easy to take.

The categories on the shelves are meat, vegetables, and staple foods from top to bottom.

Among them, there are not many kinds of meat. In addition to the common pork, mutton, chicken and duck, there are also some heart, liver, lungs and other offal that take no effort. Those who are particular about the town don't like to eat offal, so they put it next to the top floor.

Vegetables are well prepared, whether it is green leafy vegetables, tuber vegetables, or mushrooms and fungus, they are all complete.

Now it is the beginning of November, and it is estimated that after a while, the green leafy vegetables will be gone, and other varieties will be added at that time.

For the staple food, only noodles are prepared for the time being, not many. Others are dried tofu, pig blood, duck blood and the like.

Jing Yi thought about selling it first, and adding more if it was not enough.

Ten minutes before the opening, Jing Yi took his third uncle's cousin Jing Zheng and cousin Jing Feng out to carry out the tasting table.

Jing's father and Lin's father also carried two wooden buckets each containing a lot of hot and spicy skewers, and placed them on the table outside the shop. The two wooden barrels were steaming hot, smelling strong and fragrant, spicy and delicious, which attracted passers-by to stop and watch.

For this opening, Jing Yi invited not many people from the village, and they all have very good relations with each other. Including the third uncle's family, the village head's family, the carpenter's family, Uncle Meng's family, and almost close friends, there are seven or eight families in total. Except for the third uncle's family, where the whole family of seven came together, other families basically only came to the couple/husbands who are the head of the family.

Of course, the people in the town also invited the shopkeeper Huang from Jixian Pavilion, the ancient official surname at the wharf, familiar thugs, and even the tooth man Zhang San, all of whom helped him when he was doing business before.

At ten o'clock, all the staff are here, and the opening is good!

Jing Yi and Jing An came to the door with a 600-gun firecracker. Among the invited guests, the men stood on the street to cheer, and the women and husbands who were afraid of firecrackers crowded the windows of the shop with their children. Watching the excitement.

"Guests, today's opening is a good day! Thank you very much for coming to support me on the thin side of my Jingjia. All guest officers who enter the store today will enjoy a 20% discount, that is, you spend ten cents , we only charge you eight cents."

After Jing Yi said a few words, he yelled a few more words: "Don't miss it when you pass by! The real delicacy will leave you with endless aftertaste!" Finally,

Jing Yi asked everyone to retreat After a while, firecrackers were lit. The firecrackers crackled, and the atmosphere became lively in an instant, and the onlookers around the infected area also applauded loudly and applauded.

After the firecrackers were over, Jing's father and Jing's mother greeted the villagers, the shopkeeper Huang, and the old officials to come into the shop for dinner. Jing Yi was left to host the tasting spot outside the store, and Jingzheng and Jingfeng brothers helped.

There were so many people at the opening of the business, and they were busy for a while. Because the third uncle's family and the Lin family were close to Jing Yi's family, the two adults needless to say, followed suit, making Lin's eldest sister and Jing Zheng's daughter-in-law Watching a few children playing in the yard.

In the room, Mother Jing was telling everyone how to order food. Each person took a small bamboo basket and a small clip to pick up skewers from the shelf, and handed the small bamboo basket to Mother Jing behind the counter after picking.

Mother Jing will take out two signs of the same shape, one is stuck on the bamboo basket, and the other is handed out to the guests. Then Mother Jing would take the bamboo baskets to Father Jing in the courtyard kitchen to start cooking, and after they were done, they would serve them according to the brand name.

A few seasonings are placed next to the food shelf, and guests can pick them up if needed.

This kind of form, not to mention the people in Xiwan Village, even the shopkeeper Huang and Gu Guanchai are used to eating restaurants, and they both find it new, and can't help but look forward to the finished product.

Jing's father and Jing's mother were obviously overwhelmed, but fortunately, Daddy Lin and Chu Xia were smart enough to make up for them. Although I didn't recognize the Arabic numerals Jing Yi engraved on the sign, but the shape could still be matched, so I helped to deliver the food.

The third uncle and the third aunt couldn't do the delicate work, so they took a large basin of water and waited for a while to help wash the dishes.

Lin's father looked left and right, and finally chose to help his wife and brother serve bowls and plates. And at the moment, the service staff in the lobby are all women and brothers, so he has to stay here.

The tasting spots outside the shop are even more lively. The common people poked their heads to look at the bucket in front of Jing Yi and the others. The soup looked milky white with a little red, so it was so pretty. Just don't know what it is.

"Boss, what kind of food is this? What is this red thing?" Some food lovers asked impatiently before Jing Yi introduced them.

"Hi everyone, let me introduce to you, this is the main food of our small shop - Malatang. It is the most nourishing food in autumn and winter. It has meat and vegetables, and it is delicious and not expensive!" Jing Yi introduced.

"Guest officer, this red thing is also the finishing touch. It adds this flavor, making it more enjoyable and hotter to eat. Now these two buckets are all for tasting. You can choose a bunch regardless of meat or vegetables. , if you enjoy it after tasting it, come into our store to taste it carefully! Vegetarian dishes are worth 1 penny per skewer, and meat dishes are worth 3 pennies per skewer."

As soon as I heard that there is a free tasting, the crowd immediately became active, and everyone who pushed me wanted to come to the front to get a bunch. The scene of the good guy scared the two men of Uncle Jing's family, and the people in the town dared to do the same Love takes advantage of it.

Jing Yi hurriedly took charge of the order, asked them to line up in a line, and gave the two brothers a wink, told them to keep an eye on the food in the bucket.

The bustling food tasting was carried out quickly and orderly. As expected, the meat dishes were soon gone, leaving only sporadic dishes.

Jing Yi took a look, and once again used his sharp tongue, "Uncle, at first glance, you are a man of knowledge. I can try this mushroom or cabbage. Believe me, I can't lie to people when I open the door for business. This vegetarian skewer The taste is not worse than meat skewers, and the quantity is more affordable."

The uncle was also very foolish, and immediately ordered a skewer of mushrooms. After eating it, the soup burst instantly, and the rich taste filled his mouth. The unique taste of mushrooms is so delicious that you want to swallow your tongue. The uncle kept giving Jing Yi his thumbs up.

The food tasting event was very successful. After the first two buckets were delivered, Jing Yi asked Father Jing to boil another pot to continue.

Jing's father and Jing's mother were also worried at the beginning that they might lose three barrels of income of several hundred yuan, but later saw the flow of customers entering the store after tasting, and they didn't feel distressed at all. The effect of attracting customers is huge.

The first batch is the invited guests, and you will definitely not be charged for meals. Starting from the first real customer, the cheapest ones can order ten coins, and those who love meat can order fifty or sixty coins at a time. Not only that, Jing's mother couldn't keep up with the speed of settling accounts and collecting money, so she quickly replaced Jing Yi.

At around two o'clock in the afternoon, there were finally fewer customers. After the last two or three tables were gone, Jing Yi closed the front door, opened the windows, and planned to reopen at 3:30 in the afternoon.

At this time, not to mention the Jing family, Uncle Jing's family and Lin's family who were busy with them had not had lunch yet. After the three families had finished choosing the dishes affectionately, Jing's mother and Jing Yi went to the back kitchen to cook, and the others were casually cooking. There are several tables sitting in the lobby, drinking tea and chatting.

This time, Chu Xia officially met Uncle Jing's family. They are the closest relatives of the Jing family. Uncle Jing and Aunt Jing are all kind and honest people, but they couldn't help but tease him. The heat on Chu Xia's face never stopped. .

When Jing Yi came out to deliver Malatang, he didn't escape it. He was like a fool now, knowing hey hey hey, how could he have the smart and capable energy to start a business just now.

After the three families finished eating, Uncle Jing and Father Lin looked at the busy situation at noon and wanted to stay and help, but they were all persuaded by Father Jing to leave.

This morning has already helped a lot, and the Jing family can do it by themselves in the afternoon.

At noon, it was also because we had to free up manpower to attract business at the tasting point, and it was the first day of business today, and it was a bit hectic at first, but it actually got better later.

In the afternoon, when the door opened at 3:30, it was still Jing Yi who settled the bills at the counter and received the cash. The person in the kitchen was replaced by Mother Jing.

Father Jing led Jing An to work in the lobby, while Jing Shu played in the yard by himself, helping Mother Jing from time to time.

The whole family went to battle, and the business in the town in the afternoon was not as hot as it was at noon, and the town generally liked to eat dinner at home, so they could barely manage to get through.

At six o'clock in the evening, Jingyi was about to close the door.

It's the end of autumn now, it gets dark early, and it slowly gets dark from six o'clock. Except for the big restaurants, restaurants and entertainment venues with bright lights, basically all the shops in the town should be closed, and it's time to close the stalls.

Because I made Mala Tang for a whole day, I had to change the taste for dinner, so I asked the noodle shop diagonally opposite to deliver five bowls of stewed pork noodles, and went to the bun shop to buy a few buns, a meal with soup and water, Comfortable and satisfying.

After the meal, they cleaned the lobby and kitchen together, and washed the dishes. Jing Yi and Father Jing carefully closed the windows and locked the door. It was already completely dark, Jing Yi took the cash box from the counter and went back to the backyard with everyone.

In the main room in the backyard, Jing's father, Jing's mother, and Jing Yi sat around the table. For the convenience of reconciliation, two oil lamps were lit in the main room.

The money box was placed on the table. Inside the box, there were copper plates and broken silver. It was no longer like when you were doing business at the wharf, you could only receive copper coins.

The mood of excitement and joy reached its peak with the calculation of the accounts, and even Jing Yi was a little surprised. Today's total income reached five taels and three taels of silver, and the net profit after deducting costs can also be about four taels. This is still based on the 20% discount.

Thinking about it, the business will be stable in the future, and the daily profit will be maintained at four or two. This is just a single sale of Malatang, and other drinks and snacks have not yet been put on the shelves.