Chapter 24 Send Embroidery Thread to Chuxia

"You two, have you chosen?" Jing Yi asked.

This is a stall selling gadgets, ranging from slingshots and cujus that boys love to play, to ropes and puppets that boys and girls love to play, and others such as paper kites, lanterns, etc. There are quite a lot of varieties.

Originally, Jing's mother refused to let him buy it, but Yuan was in poor health and didn't like to play around, and the two younger brothers also didn't dare to play casually, let alone buy toys.

Later, something happened at home, so there was no change of money. After Jing Yi came, he thought about getting some toys, but he was busy with business, so he ignored it.

Both younger brothers are sensible children, but the more sensible they are, the more they cannot be ignored.

"Brother, I want Cuju, so I can play with Brother Cheng and Erpang." Jing An chose between Cuju and Slingshot, and finally chose Cuju, and Slingshot can only be played by himself.

"Then I want a paper kite, this one is so beautiful!" Jing Shu also chose it. He had never seen anything good at such a young age. When he saw this swallow-shaped paper kite, he couldn't put it down. I wanted this paper kite, but the adults at home didn't buy it, so I secretly asked my elder brother: "Brother, is this very expensive, or I can buy a flipping rope, I also like to play." Jing Yi: ...It's really his

. Two little angels.

"Okay, Xiao An, then you can choose a cuju and hold it." Then he said to Xiao Shu: "Xiao Shu, this kite is a bit expensive, but big brother can afford it, so don't worry. But the kite is easy to break, you will cherish it in the future Did you play well?"

"Yeah, I will definitely cherish it!" Xiao Shu said with a happy smile.

"Uncle, please, how much is a cuju, a swallow paper kite, and this slingshot?"

When Jing Yi was waiting for the two children to pick things out, he found that the things in this uncle's house were very delicate, but he didn't quite accept it. Bargain, simply bought directly.

"Cuju fifteen coins, paper kite thirty coins, and slingshot thirty-five coins. A total of seventy-five coins." After finishing speaking, he glanced at Jing Yi again: "It's rare for a young man to love his brothers so much at such a young age. This translation Sheng'er, it's not worth much, so I'll give it to you."

"Thank you so much, your stuff is good, we will come to patronize you next time."

Jing Yi thought, the boss looked at the boss with a face, so his heart is so soft , must have listened to him talking to Xiaoshu.

He took things to meet Jing's father and Jing's mother, looked into the shining eyes of the two younger brothers, thought about it and still did not give up the opportunity of education: "Have you seen that uncle just now? Although he looks fierce, he is actually very kind. It's the same, some people look smiling, but they may do bad things specifically. Therefore, you can't decide your attitude towards a person based on what he looks like." Then he gave the rope to Xiaoshu, and took

the Handed the slingshot to Xiao An, and said to them both, "This is the slingshot of the eldest brother, but I am very busy every day, so I will put it with you two for storage first." After chatting, they met

Jing's father and Jing's mother.

The next step is to follow Jing's father and Jing's mother to buy fine cloth and cotton. Jing Yi doesn't care much about what to wear, as long as it is clean and warm, so basically waiting by the side, watching Jing's mother kill all directions.

Then the whole family bought some pork, made a pot of vegetable oil, and bought some candies at the candy store. Basically, the whole day's trip was about the same, and Xiao Shu had already fallen asleep lying on Father Jing's back.

After picking up the car, Jing Yi asked Jing An and Jing Shu to get on the scooter, but Jing An couldn't get on it, thinking that he could walk home as a man even though he was an older child.

But at the critical moment, Brother Jingyi's majesty cannot be refuted, and Xiaoan got into the car aggrieved.

Sure enough, the two children fell asleep within two or three sentences, and Jing's mother hurriedly put on the clothes brought this morning for them. Jing Yi dragged the two children, and the buckets were much cleaner than in the morning, and they arrived home with ease.

After the family came back from the fair that night, Mother Jing told Father Jing about Jing Yi and Chu Xia. Of course, they are fine now, mainly because of the sachet mystery.

After Jing's father heard this, he has been observing his eldest son for the past two days, how does this boy's head grow, and how did he come up with such a circuitous and complicated way of chasing people. The key is not efficient.

After the business was done that day, Jing Yi said goodbye to Father Jing at the corner of Wangjiazhuang. Father Jing felt that his son was playing tricks to deceive his ignorant brother. He was ashamed to see Big Brother Lin, so let this kid mend his own hole first.

Jing Yi didn't notice Father Jing's indescribable gaze, he was thinking about meeting Chu Xia again for a while, but he probably won't have a chance to say a few words today, don't worry, there will be a long time to come.

There are a lot of people in Wangjiazhuang Village today, and many people come out to chat after their busy farming work is over. In the open space in the middle of the village, a small group of people gather to chat.

At this time, they saw a strange, handsome and upright young man in Jing Yi enter the village, and they all looked at him with bright eyes.

"Young man, whose house are you going to?" An old woman who was chatting with asked kindly.

"I'm going to Uncle Lin Ling's house. My father asked me to bring something to Uncle Lin." Jing Yi replied, then greeted everyone with a smile, but quickly slipped away under his feet.

The road from the entrance of the village to Chu Xia's house is not too short. I met many people, and not many people asked him. When I asked him, he said that he helped the father of the family to deliver things to Uncle Lin. The truth must not be said. What is the atmosphere in the village? How much is still understood.

Arriving at the gate of Chu Xia's house, Jing Yi saw that there was no one in the yard, even though the gate was open, he didn't rush in.

So he pulled his neck and shouted: "Uncle Lin, are you home?" "My father asked me to bring you something!"

Father Lin, who was drinking tea and chatting with Daddy Lin in the hall, glanced at Chu Xia who was sitting on the bench on the other side. You're here, you're pretty smart, and you know you can't talk nonsense."

Seeing this, the elder sister of the Lin family pursed her lips and smiled softly, and said to Father Lin softly, "Father, I don't know me very well, so I'm gone."

Father Lin, Daddy Lin knew that his family The daughter is in a special situation now, and she doesn't want to see the outsider, so let her go back to the house and do it by herself.

"What about you? Can you see me?" Father Lin raised his eyebrows, looked at his little brother and asked with a smile.

"Let me stay and help, he is a junior, he can't let dad and dad come to make tea and pour water." Chu Xia calmly turned back to dad, winking playfully.

"Hmph!" Daddy Lin smiled and tapped his forehead with his finger.

Rural life generally doesn't have so many rules. The Lin family and the Jing family have a good relationship and are familiar with each other. Jing Yi is still a junior, so Father Lin and Chu Xia didn't move. Only Father Lin walked into the courtyard and shouted at the gate: "It's Xiaoyi. Ah, come in."

Hearing Father Lin's voice, Jing Yi hurried into the courtyard with a bamboo basket on his back. He hurriedly took out a bottle of wine from the bamboo basket and handed it to Father Lin with both hands.

"Uncle Lin, this is the wine that my father asked me to bring to you. The shochu workshop in our village brews it by itself, and it tastes very good." This is what

Jing's mother meant. She said that she came to send embroidery thread to Chu Xia. How could she pass the Lin family It's a couple, so etiquette must be prepared.

"Well, thank you dad for me. Let's go into the room and talk." Father Lin took the wine and brought Jing Yi into the main room.

Jing Yi unloaded the bamboo basket, put it under the eaves of the main house, and took out a small cloth bag from it.

He didn't hand it to Father Lin, but took it by himself. Father Lin looked at the cloth bag meaningfully after seeing it, and didn't ask anything.

After Jing Yi followed Father Lin into the house, he immediately saw Chu Xia sitting on the long bench.

When Chu Xia saw him and Father Lin entering the house, he stood up, raised his eyes and glanced at him, and waited silently, watching his nose, nose, nose, and heart.

"Ah Lin, Chu Xia, good afternoon." Jing Yi greeted politely.

"Xiao Yi is here, sit down and chat. Xia Xia, pour a cup of tea for Xiao Yi." Daddy Lin said. After hearing this, Chu Xia nodded slightly, poured a cup of tea for Jing Yi, and said in a

calm voice, "Brother Jing, drink tea."

Or Xiao Yi.

Forget it, the future father-in-law is here, and he doesn't dare to make a mistake. The Jing family brothers are the Jing family brothers.

After Chu Xia's words fell, Lin Jiatang's room was filled with confusion and embarrassment.

Lin's father and Lin's father looked at Jing Yi and said nothing. Jing Yi was shocked by Chu Xia's "Jing family brothers" just now, and Chu Xia had already disappeared.

"Hey, why didn't your father come with you?" Father Lin was at a loss for words, hoping that the boy would come to his senses and wonder when it would be.

"Third Uncle was busy at home today, and my dad was rushing back, so he didn't come. I said I'll have a drink with Uncle in a few days."

After Jing Yi came back to his senses, he immediately started chatting with Uncle Lin. Suddenly, everyone in the room The atmosphere is also lively.

Daddy Lin heard the two of them talking one after another, and he could tell that Jing Yi was also looking for something to say, and he wasn't thinking about chatting.

Then he looked at his little brother who was just sitting in the main room without talking, thinking to see who could hold his breath.

Sure enough, after chatting for a while, Jing Yi got into the topic, "Uncle, ah, to be honest, I have another unfeeling request today, which is a matter I asked Chu Xia before." After Jing Yi told the ins and outs of the matter

once , basically the same as Father Lin's understanding.

But after seeing Jing's kid say that Jing's mother likes "pine trees" without changing his face, and speaking righteously, he looked at Jing Yi again without a word, and Lin Daddy thoughtfully asked if he needed to change to the popular style that women like. Son.

"No need, ah, the pine tree is pretty good, I also asked my mother's opinion." Jing Yi refused in a warm voice.

Father Lin nodded when he heard the sound, and stopped talking.

I thought to myself, it seems that this sachet is destined not to reach Mother Jing.

Then, Jing Yi happily handed the small cloth bag that he had been holding in his hand to Chu Xia, and said with a star in his eyes: "Then trouble you, Chu Xia. Thank you." "It's nothing, you're welcome." Chu Xia looked

up Glancing at Jing Yi, seeing him staring at her intently, her heart began to thump uncontrollably, she hurriedly looked away, looked at Jing Yi's collar and said.

Jing Yi looked at the faint blush on Chu Xia's cheeks, and smiled lightly.

"Cough cough cough" a cough interrupted Jing Yi's gaze, and also broke the ambiguous atmosphere in the room.