Chapter 78 Eating Smoothie

"How many of them do you really want to take with you? It would be nice to stay at home and study." In Ning Xia Zhai, Mother Jing asked.

"Yeah, let's take Xiaoshu there, now that the three of you are old enough to do things quietly." Daddy Lin said after him.

The children in the family are studying a lot, Jing's mother and Lin's father are also quite concerned, not to mention that they must take the imperial examination, but since they have paid Shuxiu, they have to be sorry for the tuition.

"It's hard to take a break, so we all go to relax. The village is big, it's fun, and besides, it can help me with work." Jing Yi said.

He pursues happy education. It is better not to study if you are not happy in learning. If you have the ability to protect your family, you can be a good man.

After finishing speaking, he took Chu Xia and his four younger brothers out of the door, not to mention, there are so many people and they are quite majestic.

It is early morning now, the sun is not strong just after it comes out, and there is still a bit of wind. Although it is hot, it is still comfortable.

Jing Yi first helped his daughter-in-law and younger brother into the carriage, and then told the three younger brothers to let them decide for themselves which two should ride on the shaft to drive the carriage, and one should stay in the carriage.

His family's carriage is wide, and it's no problem for two little men like fourteen-year-old poplars to sit on the shaft.

Under Jing Yi's request, the young men from Jinglin's family have already learned how to drive a car. The three who stayed outside looked at each other at the moment, everyone wanted to take a ride on the shaft to cool off, and they were wary of each other.

However, what people did not expect was that Dong Jiang suddenly withdrew from the competition and stepped into the carriage. The remaining two looked at each other in blank dismay, what? Today, the most refined one suddenly has a brother love?

No matter, drive, drive, drive! Which man doesn't like to ride a horse and drive a cart! Who wants to sit in the car!

When I got in the car, Chuxia drew the curtains of the windows, so that the air was cool. He and Jing Yi sat on one side, and Dong Jiang and Xiao Shu sat on the other side. The three of them talked and laughed along the way, and one of them squeaked from time to time, which made him happy.

It's just that the driving skills of the two little guys outside are very average, Jing Yi wonders if they have some pitfalls to go where they want to go, this is so crazy! After summer came, Mother Jing also removed the cotton cushions from the seats in the car, and now they were covered with wooden boards, not to mention suffering.

He just wanted to say a few words to the two little brothers outside, when he heard a "bang!", the carriage jerked violently and then stopped suddenly.

Chu Xia threw herself directly into Jing Yi's arms due to her inertia, and the boss was very happy to throw herself into her arms, but that small forehead hit Jing Yi's chin heavily. At that moment, Jing Yi understood that his wife was soft everywhere. Yes, the forehead is hard, huge hard.

"Sanggong, are you all right? Let me take a look!" Chu Xia hurriedly got up, but he was all right, after all, he was all on Jing Yi, and he was just worried about Jing Yi.

Jing Yi didn't speak, his jaw was so painful right now, he couldn't open his mouth, so he waved his hand.

"Sanggong, are you all right?" Chu Xia didn't have the nerve to ask, it's all right, your eyes are red.

Jing Yi waved his hand firmly again, and then pulled Chu Xia's hand and rubbed his chin, indicating that he just bumped his chin.

Chu Xia took a closer look at his chin, and asked him to open his mouth to check the inside of his mouth after a while, and he was relieved to see that it was not broken or bleeding. Then he asked Xiao Shu and Dong Jiang.

"Are you two okay? Did Xiaoshu fall?"

"It's okay, Brother Xia Xia! I was shocked, I almost fell into the air just now! Fortunately, Brother Dongjiang caught me, otherwise I would have fallen." Disfigured! Hehehe. Brother Dongjiang is still so good!"

Saying good to the two brothers, he usually used his small shoulders to bump into his brother Dongjiang, but found that the height did not match, so he patted him with his hands instead.

"It's okay, you didn't vacate, don't be afraid." Dong Jiang said calmly. But if you look closely, you will find that the young man's ears are red.

At that moment just now, he first caught Xiao Shu, and then kept hugging him tightly but didn't dare to let him go. He let him sit down when the car stopped.

He couldn't help but rejoice, luckily he was the one who wanted to see Xiao Shu follow in, or else he would change the other two idiots and throw the little brother off.

His red ears did not attract the attention of the other three people, and everyone was still concerned about why the carriage stopped suddenly.

Jing Yi's jaw didn't hurt much, and after seeing that everyone in the car was fine, he asked Dong Jiang to take care of him in the car, and he got out of the car to have a look. After all this time, there is no movement. What are these two little guys doing?

After getting out of the car, I saw Xiaoan and Dongshan squatting under a willow tree by the side of the road. Jing Yi stepped forward and saw a litter of puppies. Tongue panting.

"Just to hide from it?" Jing Yi knew it at a glance.

"Yes, big brother, can we raise them?" Xiao An saw this litter of puppies, and couldn't bear to keep them here.

Jing Yi took a closer look at the litter of puppies and bitches. They were only thin and dirty, without any pus or sickness. It must be that a farmer in a nearby village saw that the bitches had given birth to too many and couldn't keep them, so they sent them to Come try your luck on the official road.

The bitch should not have been lost, and she was reluctant to let the dog child follow her all the way. Farm bitches have nothing to eat, and it is very common to feed themselves skinny to feed their children.

This bitch is also quite human, and now she is looking at Jing Yi eagerly, as if she knows who is the one who can call the shots and save them.

"Okay, take it with you, our Zhuangzi just happens to have a litter. Just put it on the shaft of your car, don't take it in the carriage." Jing Yi reminded.

"Okay!" Jing An and Dong Shan were very excited, and at first you fought over me to hold the pup into the car, the bitch didn't bark when she saw this, and obediently jumped onto the shaft of the car together.

This time they arrived at Zhuangzi safely, and there was a litter of puppies on the shaft of the car, which may have limited their driving skills, but it was much smoother.

"Take the big and four little ones to find Uncle Zhong and the others in the small yard behind the garden. Feed the bitch first, then wash the bitch, and wipe the four puppies to make them clean. By the way, go to the third dog. Go into the courtyard and find Gao Kun and Ah Qi in the back room."

After Jing Yi finished giving orders, he left the younger brothers alone and let them play on their own.

He and Chu Xia took Guanshi Tong who came to welcome them to the backyard of the Sanjinyuan to do an ice-making experiment. The equipment and materials had already been ordered by Guanshi Tong to buy them.

The process of making ice is very easy, that is, stewing in water.

Jing Yi prepared two wooden basins, one large and one small. Fill both pots with water, put the small pot into the big pot, and then add saltpeter to the big pot.

It's so simple, the next step is to witness the miracle, I saw that as saltpeter was added to the big basin, the water in the small wooden basin slowly froze.

Chu Xia and Tong Guanshi next to them saw the ice queen in the small basin, their eyes widened in shock, and they exclaimed repeatedly.

Especially Guanshi Tong, before this, he had no idea what he was going to do today, and now it has completely subverted his previous inherent cognition. People in ancient times had their own beliefs, and he almost knelt down to worship miracles.

But looking at Jing Yi's calm expression, he seemed to be still muttering that the speed of freezing into ice was a little slow, and he also regained his sanity.

He has always been a loyal and transparent man. After thinking about it, he realized that the matter was serious, so he knelt firmly in front of Jing Yi and Chu Xia without saying a word: "Please rest assured, my lord, everything I see today will be held in my stomach." , Death will not reveal half a word."

Jing Yi was very satisfied with his statement, his eyes were upright, and he spoke decisively.

I have to say that the most important thing to bring him to make ice today is to see his performance. If he passes the test, he will be able to help him with this business in the future.

Ice making is no better than a soap factory. This is the real profit. Not to mention that water does not cost money, saltpeter is cheap. Even saltpeter can be reused.

After the water in the big wooden basin solidifies, the saltpeter will reappear, and it can be recycled by scraping it off at that time.

Moreover, the ice made of saltpeter can also be eaten, which can be said to have mastered the wealth code in summer.

"Guan Tong, get up quickly. What are you talking about? Since I brought you here, I must trust you. Both Xia Xia and I are idle, and we will bother Guan Shi with the business of the Jing family in the future." Jing Yi reassured and helped Speaking of Tong Mujie, he said it sincerely.

"Master, don't worry, Tong is so honored that he will die forever." Tong Mujie promised.

"Hahaha, Cheng, don't be so cautious about Tong Guanshi. You can stay here and do some work in our house for a while. It's comfortable to live in. Xia Xia and I will take this basin of ice to make some delicious food for everyone. Remember to come later "

After speaking, he pulled Chu Xia to the kitchen in the main courtyard ahead with ice.

In the kitchen, Jing Yi looked at the basket of fruits on the table, mostly peaches, pears and mulberries, all very fresh, and there was a big watermelon beside it.

Presumably Uncle Zhong went to the nearby village to buy it early in the morning. It takes two quarters of an hour to walk from the nearest village, which is also hard work.

The simplest cold product is smoothie, which is easy to operate and tastes good.

The key is that Jing Yi is also very hungry for ice now, so he really doesn't want to do anything too complicated.

So I used the tools and materials I had at hand to make a simplified version of jam smoothies, namely peach smoothie and mulberry smoothie. The jam was not boiled, and it was directly ground into puree and blended with honey. It was also very delicious. !

"Big brother, big brother! Here we come!"

"Brother Xia Xia! The puppy has been washed!"

"Brother Yi, when is the meal ready?"

The sand ice had just been made, and before the young couple could eat a few mouthfuls lovingly, A few younger brothers who seemed to be collecting debts ran into the house "thump-thump-thump", and Gao Kun and Ah Qi were also there.

Originally, they wanted to chat with Jing Yi and Chu Xia about the four puppies, they were so cute. But when he saw the two bowls of ice on the table in the main room, he immediately threw the puppy away.

Surrounded in a hurry, screaming happily "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

"Big brother, big brother! What is this?" Xiao An took the lead, and the fourteen-year-old man poked Jing Yi in front of him, and a wave of hot air rolled towards Jing Yi with sweat.

"Your body heat is already on me, stay away from me!" Jing Yi hurriedly pushed his brother back with his head on his head, and finally took a few mouthfuls of ice to cool off.

"Brother Yi, brother Yi, what is this? It's so hot, hurry up and give us a copy." Dongshan saw that Xiaoan was driven away, and he didn't move forward when he was of the same size. He was rude to Jing Yi from a long distance away. request.

"Brother Xia Xia, I want to eat too." Xiao Shu is smart, knowing that Brother Xia Xia loves her, so she hurried over to act like a spoiled child, not forgetting to take Ah Qi with her.

Ah Qi also shyly looked at Chu Xia and smiled, her big eyes filled with "want to eat".

"Come on, Xiao Shu Ah Qi, come here and eat my portion. This is called smoothie, made of ice, it tastes cold." Chu Xia called the two little brothers over to eat together.

The rest of the men also knew that they couldn't go to his brother's place to make trouble, and it was not a rule, so they just looked at the big brother who was not good at talking.

"..." Jing Yi.

"Come and eat this bowl of mine, alas, I really owe you, this bowl is not enough for these brats to stuff their teeth, I don't even have to eat it." The last sentence was obviously aimed at Chu Xia Complaining about acting like a baby.

"I'll accompany my husband to make a few more. We'll have a bowl later, so I won't give it to them." Chu Xia coaxed his husband to go to the kitchen cheerfully.