Chapter 27 Preparing the whole family to visit the Lin family

"Uncle Sheng, Brother Shitou, I've been waiting for a long time."

Father Jing and Jing Yi took over the stall, stored the cart in Jixian Pavilion, and rushed over.

"We've just arrived too, let's go in." After the village chief finished speaking, he took the three of them to the household registration management office of Shangyamen in the town.

The Dayuan Dynasty was also under the feudal rule of "imperial power does not descend to the county" policy. The town has no administrative level yamen, and the lowest level yamen is also in the county.

The county government probably has the county magistrate, the county magistrate, the master book, the history of the classics, and the daily office of the officials, households, soldiers, and criminal workers, that is, the small "six rooms", and the staff of the six rooms are collectively called subordinate officials.

Officials with grades only go to the master book, and they are nine grades.

In order to facilitate the work and the convenience of the people, each county government will set up an office in each town. The person in charge is the pavilion chief, and there will be some subordinate officials below, and some government officials are responsible for daily clerical work and security work.

Although the pavilion chief has no rank, he still has a lot of power in managing the villages under the town. Major cases and major matters that are not authorized to be managed only need to be responsible for reporting.

When the three of them arrived at the household registration management office, only a subordinate official who was in charge of affairs sat at the table and drank tea.

The village head explained the reason, and handed over the six-acre land deed of Wang Shitou's family to the subordinate staff. I saw the subordinate official drinking tea and raised his eyelids and said: "Understood, let's put it aside, and come back to sign in ten days." "

This..." Father Jing was anxious. What will happen!

"Okay, sir. Then I will trouble you more." Jing Yi interrupted Father Jing, and now he can't directly give bribes in front of so many people. You must also go out obediently first, and give face to the subordinates, even if they have no rank, they still eat the imperial rations.

Walking out of the management office, Wang Shitou immediately changed from being timid to gloating: "Oh, big nephew, it's not that I don't cooperate!"

Jing Yi didn't say anything, and this situation was still within his controllable range. So he told Father Lin and the village head to wait for a while, and then he turned around and went back alone to find the clerk.

When the subordinate saw that he was back, he wanted to get angry, but Jing Yi took out a small cloth bag from his arms, handed it to him, and said, "It's not worth it for the official to try the snacks made by our family." The land deed of our family is really in a hurry, please be accommodating."

The subordinate took the cloth bag and touched it. There were not only pastries in it, but also a small piece of silver. He looked happy, and seemed to be complaining: "You boy, don't worry if you said earlier that we can accommodate the people when we do things for the people. Go and call them back.

" Stone called into the house.

Then the process will be much faster. A new land deed will be drafted, the official seal will be stamped, and both parties will sign and pledge. From then on, the six acres of fertile land belong to the Jing family.

Before leaving, the subordinate even told Jing Yi that he could come to him for business in the future. Wang Shitou was so scared that he had no other thoughts.

The village head looked at Jing Yi's bold and witty actions this time, and thought that Jing Rong's family was about to wake up.

A few days after buying the field, tomorrow is the rest day of the Jing family's small business every ten days, and it is also a day for the whole family to visit the Lin family together.

Because going to the Lin family this time is related to the marriage of the eldest son Jing Yi, so apart from Jing An and Jing Shu, the other three are quite nervous.

The whole family has been planning what gifts to bring since a few days ago. Apart from buying them in the town, they also went to the mountains to see if there was anything new. Jing Yi wanted to show his father-in-law.

"A basket of eggs, two catties of pork, a pheasant, and a can of sugar. This gift is almost the same. By the way, there is also a basket of lantern fruits I picked yesterday that I have to bring to Brother Yuan Yuan. It is rare to see Xiao There are such watery lantern fruits on Fengshan Mountain." Jingmu said while tidying up, the gift was ample.

"By the way, I have to bring a jug of wine and have two drinks with Brother Lin." Father Jing said happily.

Generally, in the rural areas, those who do not celebrate the festivals do not like to move around. This way of walking costs money and they have to raise food.

Who made the most precious thing in the countryside is food.

For example, this time, all the five mouths of the Lin family went to eat, and when they met that stingy one, they would be annoying, and they might throw a few words in a weird way.

The Lin family are both good-tempered, generous and don't like to care about, so Jing's mother is happy to get along, and she has to prepare enough courtesy.

What's more, they will kiss each other more in the future.

Wangjiazhuang, Lin's family.

Let's start from the day when Jing Yi left the Lin family.

"Brother Ling, you see that Big Brother Jing and Caiyun have come to visit specially, don't they..." Father Lin didn't finish his sentence, and gave his little brother a look with his eyes.

"Father, Daddy, I'm going back to the house to embroider sachets."

Chu Xia saw that Daddy Lin and Father Lin had an eyebrow-raising lawsuit, and it was because of him, he thought about it for a while, as if the chair was scalding his buttocks, he greeted him and hurried back to the house.

"Now I know I'm shy." Daddy Lin dotingly looked at the direction where Chu Xia disappeared.

"I think it's probably because of Xiao Yi and our Xia Xia's affairs." Lin's father continued the topic that Lin's father hadn't finished talking just now.

"That is to say, according to the rules of etiquette, it's time for us to visit Caiyun's house." Father Lin said with a smile, but he changed his mind and became a little sad: "Xiaoyi is a good person, and the Jing family is also a good one. I'm not worried at all. It's about Qiu'er, I'm afraid that when the Jing family finds out, there will be a misunderstanding." "

Our family is doing well and Qiu'er has done nothing wrong, so what are you afraid of!" Father Lin said loudly .

These days, he gets angry when he thinks about his eldest daughter. Now I have to comfort my husband in a soft voice: "Yuanyuan, don't worry. Brother Jing's family can't be more sensible." "

Well, yes, if Brother Jing and the others really mentioned the matter of Xiaoyi and Xiaxia Son, I have to tell Caiyun about Qiu'er in advance, it's better than hearing it from others." Father Lin was very thoughtful and had to explain his family's situation clearly.

"Well, that's what you said."

Father Lin poured Fu Lang a cup of tea, then changed the topic, not wanting Fu Lang to be upset again.

In the days that followed, the Lin family was still busy every day. Father Lin and Daddy Lin also discussed the menu for entertaining guests in early October from time to time, and then began to prepare the ingredients, which showed that they paid attention to it.

As for Chu Xia, he was busy making sachets for "Jing Mu". He said that he was not in a hurry to make the sachets, and he would make them when he had time.

Chu Xia was born in the countryside, but since he was sensible, the living conditions of the Lin family have always been pretty good. After a few months after the accident, they became a little bit tight, but they have already recovered.

The relationship between the two fathers is very good, and they love their children very much. It can be said that the family atmosphere is full.

Therefore, compared with many boys and girls in the village, he has more interest in life. Now, naturally, she is willing to work hard to help Jing Yi embroider the sachet.

Watching his father and dad prepare for the reception these few days, he is also full of anticipation.

Soon, came the fifth day of October.

The Jing's family in Xiwan Village got busy early in the morning. Everyone was busy getting up early, washing up, having breakfast, and then changing into more formal clothes.

Xiao An and Xiao Shu are young and grow fast. They just made new clothes for them some time ago, and today they finally have a chance to wear them. At this moment, I couldn't find where to put my new clothes, so I kept calling Jingmu, and the two of them shouted together, and the small courtyard suddenly exploded.

"Two ancestors! Change quickly, don't mess up your hair! I don't have time to help you comb it again!" Jing's mother looked at Jing An's naked chest waiting for her to find clothes, her hair was getting bigger.

After a busy meal, we can finally set off.

Father Jing and Jing Yi each carried a basket, and when they put things in the basket, it was so full that no one could see what it was from outside the basket.

It took only half an hour to walk from Xiwan Village to Wangjiazhuang. The family of five was not in a hurry, and they walked on the road with joy in their eyes. Mother Jing also told Xiao An Xiaoshu not to be naughty for a while.

When we arrived at Wangjiazhuang, it was almost ten o'clock in the morning. When we were about to enter the village, Father Jing saw Father Lin standing at the entrance of the village and looking over here.

"Brother Jing, brothers and sisters, you are here! Come on, come home with me!" Father Lin laughed loudly, beckoning and walking home.

A group of six people walked on the North-South Village Road in Xiwangzhuang talking and laughing.

The Lin family has been the focus of gossip in the village for the past two months. It's okay for the men who gather to chat in the village at the moment, so just say hello to Father Lin. Those elderly women and husbands, whether they were visiting to get together to make shoe soles, or sewing clothes and picking vegetables, all came to watch the excitement.

And the talkative three aunts and six women: "Boy Ling, I have seen this young man once or twice, what's the reason?"

"Third wife, what can I do, my brother will drop by!"

Father Lin is usually not used to these talkative people, so he dealt with it with a drooping face in a neutral manner.

"Just drop by, what the fuck." The third wife didn't dare to say any more when she saw that Father Lin's expression was getting worse.

The other three women who had a good relationship with the Lin family saw that the third wife who usually had a bad mouth had suffered a loss, and they all said hello to Father Lin and returned.

After arriving at the Lin family, Daddy Lin took the four children out of the courtyard to greet them, and then greeted each other and sat down. Before chatting, the eldest daughter of the Lin family said that she was busy going back to the house to avoid suspicion. The rest of the people just kissed and chatted.

"Brother Jing and Caiyun, you guys chat first, and Xia Xia and I will go to prepare lunch. Don't worry about the children, Xiaoshan Xiaojiang will take the younger brothers to play outside, don't go far, we will have dinner later." Daddy Lin said standing Get up and take the little brother to the kitchen.

"Brother Yuan Yuan, I'll go with you." Jing's mother immediately stood up and wanted to go with them. There was nothing to talk about staying here with the two men, and Brother Lin was restrained.

Jing Yi was also a little moved, and wanted to get along with Chu Xia for a while, but he also knew that it would be too rude for a man in someone else's house to help in the kitchen.

"That's fine, then I'll trouble Caiyun to help." Father Lin also didn't see him, knowing that Caiyun was more comfortable getting along with them.

Chu Xia who entered the kitchen together: ... nervous.