Chapter 98

At the very beginning, Jing Yi didn't plan to keep the father and son, it was just at the critical moment, and he didn't want to cause any troubles.

The Jing family can only be regarded as the new rich in Fuyang Town now, and it cannot be compared with the Liu family that has been rooted here and has been rich for several lifetimes, no matter in terms of money or connections.

He had already agreed with Dean Wen to settle accounts after the autumn, but now if these three fathers and sons were taken in, wouldn't it be a shock?

But he later analyzed that although Lai Da looked crazy, he was really stupid and incompetent, and he probably wasn't qualified to help the Liu family. It was probably because of his uncle's influence that he probably couldn't alarm the Liu family.

Then he can actually use this to lure Lai Da into action, and then he can teach Lai Da a lesson. You can also go to his uncle from Lai Da's line to check, and you can have a pretense.

Now is the troubled season, Jing Yi deeply feels that his family is short of staff, not to mention the hundreds of servants in the noble families in the county and the city, and the big families in the town do not have dozens of servants, and some even have thugs.

Only their family, including the masters, only has more than twenty people. There will be a child in the family soon, and if there is a real confrontation with another family in the future, I am afraid that it will suffer. Need to add staff.

As soon as he thought of it, he took Chu Xia back to the backyard of the hot pot restaurant and handed it over to Mother Jing, and then went to find Father Jing in the high-end Shanzhen shop opened last spring by Lao Zhangren, intending to go to the county to buy someone's. thing.

Speaking of which, Father Lin and Daddy Lin are really good hands in business with active minds, they are courageous and smart.

If the business of Jingyi's family is flourishing everywhere, then the development of Lin's family in the past few years can be regarded as a vertical extension, and they have worked hard in the field of mountain goods.

Their original shop was bought next to the Jingjia restaurant, and the shop was not too big.

The daily passenger flow does not seem to be so prosperous, but as everyone knows, many of the customers who come here are merchants who purchase goods in batches. Due to the good location of Fuyang Town, Lin's father talked to many merchants on the wharf to come to Lin's shop to buy goods.

Some were shipped to Qingzhou Prefecture, and some were even shipped to the central plains in the south and the seaside in the east. Of course, the cost would not be cost-effective any farther away.

So many people think that his family's business is mediocre, but in fact, the Lin family made a fortune silently.

A year later, Father Lin decided to buy the adjacent shop, combined the two into one, opened up and converted it into a large shop, and at the same time, Father Lin also increased the supply. Because the price is reasonable and the boss knows what to buy, almost half of the hunters in Anchang County now cooperate with the Lin family.

Later, after Jing Yi opened Ning Xia Zhai, the couple was also inspired by the graded soap and jade soap sold by Ning Xia Zhai, and bought a new shop in the core area of ​​Fuyang Town to sell mountain products. Treasures and boutiques in China.

The well-decorated stores and graded sales have indeed attracted many high-quality new customers and merchants with strong purchasing power, and after upgrading the packaging, the prices of rare products can also be greatly increased.

Father Lin is well aware of the hard work of the Orion and the mountain people, so after the sale price was raised, he also took the initiative to increase the purchase price, and the Orion and the mountain people were naturally grateful and gratified. Since then, the cooperation relationship between the two parties has become more stable.

This Shanzhen store is different from the previous "Linjia Treasures", called "Four Seasons Shanzhen", but the word "Linjia" is also written vertically on the side of the plaque, and the shop is not far from the hot pot restaurant. Therefore, the two fathers often visited each other.

"Father..." Jing Yi yelled as soon as he entered the door, and as expected, two people responded.

Father Lin is playing chess with Father Jing at the moment. This is the backgammon of Yixia Villa, and he took it for the two rough fathers to play.

Not only backgammon, but go, chess, military chess, and even children's checkers, they all got a set for them. In fact, they both have a big addiction to stinky chess, and they can just torture each other.

"Didn't you take Xia Xia to buy silk for the doll? Why are you yourself?" It is

the habit of the Jing family now to ask where Chu Xia is when they see Jing Yi alone. Who made Jing Yi too clingy, they don't stick together All feel strange.

"I just sent Xiaxia back to the hot pot restaurant, and I'm with my mother."

Jing Yi sat by the side and watched them play chess, the corners of his mouth twitching, and the chess game that could be won or lost in three moves was stunned by the two fathers, you come and I go back and forth for more than a dozen times step.

"Father, I'm planning to go to Anchang County. Xia Xia is about to give birth. From now on, it will be a matter of childbirth and importation. If you have more children, you must pay attention to safety. And now there are too many businesses, and Zhuangzi. There are not enough manpower."

"That's true, I didn't think it before, but now I know that it is better to employ people on my own, and be more practical." This own person must be the one who is in the hands of the Jing family.

"Indeed, not to mention your big stall, my two shops and the 50 mu of land outside the village can't be used by people, and I also employ short-term labor from the village." Father Lin was deeply moved.

"Then dad also went with me. I bought it early and cultivated it early. Dongjiang Dongshan is 15 years old. In the future, no matter whether it is to settle down or start a business

.

" After the sentence, the three of them were unambiguous, and immediately decided to leave for the county seat tomorrow morning. Qingzhou Mansion is too far away, and it takes several days to come and go. At this moment, Jing Yi cannot do without Chu Xia, so this time he went to Anchang County to buy someone.

The next morning, Jinglin's family reunited with Xiaoan, Dongjiang, and Dongshan, and they asked for leave from the school.

Jing Yi has always advocated that it is better to travel thousands of miles than to read thousands of books, and he should take his younger brothers with him for all important family matters.

Men need to see more of the world, and it is definitely not good to sit in a well and watch the sky. Now their shoulders look thin, but in a few years everyone will shoulder the responsibility and burden of a family.

The purpose of this trip to the county seat was mainly to buy people, but Jing Yi also planned to find two or three shops in good locations.

Soaps have been selling well for more than a year, and ice cream ice drinks are also very popular. Jing Yi thinks it's time to open the branches of Ningxiazhai and Bingning Refreshment Shop in the county. It was agreed with Huang's family at the beginning It was originally sold freely by the Jing family in the entire Anchang County.

Before that, Jing Yi had been working steadily in the town, but now the foundation is almost ready, and with the escort of Huang's family and Dean Wen, if he thinks about it, he can play the upgraded map of Anchang County.

And he has long known that some grocery stores in the county and other towns go to their Ning Xia Zhai to buy goods and sell them at a higher price in the local area. This cheap price cannot always be taken by outsiders.

After arriving at the county seat, I had a quick meal and went straight to Guanya.

It is not the first time for both of them to buy people, so they are also very skilled in dealing with the dentists of the dental firm. The receptionist saw that they were well dressed and was very enthusiastic and active.

"Guests, do you want to buy people or land?"

"Buy people first today, and come to the shop in a few days. I'll talk about the shop in detail after I've bought people." "

Okay, it's all covered. I, Lu Laoqi, what are your requirements for the buyer?" "

Although the buyers of our family are mainly young and middle-aged, other people also need to see if they are good friends. Don't limit the conditions, just take us to have a look. "

Success, please invite those inside, let's go to the man's courtyard first."

The prostitutes in the county government are no different from those who sold themselves because of the snow disaster at that time, and the victims of the disaster all have good eyes. The people here are all desperate or abandoned by their families, what's more, they have been resold several times, many people are more numb.

Jing Yi and the others still choose people in the same way, moral character first, ability second, and the external conditions such as age, appearance and figure are the last. But also thinking about the original purpose, I picked more young and middle-aged people.

After some selection interviews and comparisons, combined with the background introduction given by Yaren, the Jing family bought a total of 18 people this time.

Among them, eight of them were men ranging in age from sixteen to thirty-five, and they were mainly handed over to Guanshi Tong to take care of them when they returned home. Jing Yi planned to let them do farm chores to grind their temper first, and then assign them to different positions according to their ability and personality.

Among the remaining people, they are too old and too young, taking into account various positions.

The oldest one is a forty-nine-year-old grandma, who was the age of a grandmother in ancient times, and the toothpaste was also very surprised. If I bought it back for her to take care of her, she would definitely not be able to do it after a few years.

But this grandma's embroidery skills are really good, Jing Yi thought it would be worth it to buy it back and embroider flowers on the clothes of the husband and the child.

The youngest one is a ten-year-old girl. The little girl was born with only half of the little finger on her right hand. The dental man inadvertently muttered, "Who will buy this good family with a defect? ​​I'm afraid it will end up in Fengyue Alley." Let the father-to-be Jing Yi was moved with compassion.

It's not that my heart has softened, but I'm thinking about accumulating blessings for the baby who is about to be born.

The Lin family also bought 12 people this time. Whether it is the sale of mountain goods or the family's fields, they all need people.

Not to mention that Daddy Lin is a rare career-oriented brother, and he also needs someone to take care of him at home.

Moreover, Lin's father has long been envious of Jingyi's two big Zhuangzi, and always wants to let his husband feel the joy of living in Dazhuangzi, so he is also looking for Zhuangzi recently.

These piles are everywhere without manual care.

After finishing the work here, Jing Yi told the Yaman surnamed Lu about his requirements for the county shop. Of course, he didn't say too much about it, and it had to be kept secret.

There are two shops that sell food and groceries respectively.

The food shop doesn't need to be too big, there should be a backyard, and try to choose a place with more passenger traffic. Stores for daily necessities should be large, preferably with a second floor and a backyard. Because there are high-end goods for sale, try to choose the main streets in the core of the county.

"Then trouble Lu Ya, I will come back eight days later, and then we will go to each house to see, I will thank you." "You are welcome, I have written down

your request, look at it." "

Thank you. By the way, there is one more thing, we are from Fuyang Town, and I heard that some villages in some towns and villages will sell in the county, if there are Zhuangzi near our town, please help find one or two."

"Indeed, many Zhuangzi in the county are only sold on the official teeth of the county. I will help you to pay attention." "

So, thank you again. See you in eight days."

"Good friends."

Lu Yaren sent Jing Yi and the others away with a nod and bowed his head, his attitude was five times more enthusiastic than when he came to greet them. After seeing off the distinguished guests, he walked back to the Guanya lobby with his head up and his hands behind his back, and was greeted by several pairs of envious and jealous eyes.

That's right, the two businesses of the Jing family and the Lin family today are enough to support his family for two or three months.

Not to mention that there is still a big business in the future. If those two shops and one Zhuangzi can be managed, the ranks of other people may have to be raised.

Hey! It's beautiful to think about it, buy a sauced elbow at home and add a dish. The last time I bought a catty of sauced meat, a small piece cost tens of pennies. Both the eldest son and the second girl said that they didn't eat enough. They scraped up the leftover soup in the bowl with steamed buns. Let the children eat it now. Fun!

After thinking about it, he didn't dare to delay, so he hurried to run errands for Jing Yi.