Chapter 17 Fate is you

Because of the autumn harvest, starting from tomorrow, there will be five or six days when Jing Yi will come to the dock by himself to do business.

On the way to the pier market today, Father Jing gave endless instructions. Jing Yi was still catering to him at first, but later he saw that Jing's father became more and more passionate, and his face gradually became numb...Suddenly

, there was silence in his ears, and Jing Yi turned his head strangely to see what happened to Jing's father, only to see Jing's father squinting Looking forward, it seems to be confirming something.

"Father, what are you looking at? You are so engrossed." Jing Yi asked curiously.

One must know that Jing's father really didn't know anyone in the town on the wharf. He couldn't help but also looked in the direction Father Jing was looking at. It was an unknown middle-aged man standing beside Lin Fulang.

"I feel that the person standing in front of our stall is very like a big brother I met before working." He squinted his eyes and walked in to confirm carefully.

"It's really him, hahaha, I didn't expect to meet him again." Saying that, he left the eldest son and walked over to say hello.

"Brother, do you still remember me? We worked together in the yard outside Liuyuan. Are you in good health?" Father Jing walked

up to the middle-aged man. Seeing that the uncle was about the same age as him, But taller and stronger than Jingfu. When the strong man turned his head, he saw Father Jing grinning immediately, "Remember! Big brother, long time no see, have you taken care of yourself?

" I haven't seen you anymore, and I haven't had a chance to thank you in person." Father Jing said sincerely.

"Hey, don't say thank you, working in the city, we country people help each other, it's just a little effort." The strong man waved his hand indifferently, telling Father Jing not to worry about it.

Then he pulled Lin Fulang and Dongjiang Dongshan who were next to him over to call someone, "My surname is Lin, this is my husband, and these are my two youngest sons. I don't know what to call this brother?" Lin Fulang next to

him As soon as he saw this situation, he immediately figured out the cause and effect, and hurriedly greeted: "Brother Jing, Xiao Yi, you are here." Then he turned his head and explained to Father Lin: "Old Lin, this is what I told you to take over our booth every day." Big Brother Jing and Xiao Yi are really destined."

Unexpectedly, the uncle in the neighboring village that Jing's father had been looking for before was Lin Fulang's husband, Lin Ling.

This is really a fate, and then naturally the two will recognize their relatives (?) link, and the two sides are talking enthusiastically. Jing Yi tried to cut in a few times, but he didn't. He also wanted to chat with his future father-in-law!

The fate of Father Jing and Father Lin started from that unlucky incident.

More than half a year ago, Liu Yuan's family in the town built another courtyard. The project was huge and the time was tight. In addition to the construction team invited, they also recruited workers from the villages around the town.

This is a rare good job in the slack season, the money is sufficient, and the money is paid on a daily basis. Father Jing and several uncles in the village happily went to work together.

Father Jing was assigned to be in the backyard. There was a small pond to be dug in the backyard. Since there was not much work to be done, a team of two was arranged, and the other person was Father Lin.

The two worked diligently and hard. Although they talked very well, since they were paid by others, they would not cheat or play tricks. They both chatted less and did more honestly.

Unexpectedly, there is an unexpected situation, there is a steward who has pocketed a lot of money, and the head butler of the Liu family didn't hug him when he came to check the accounts routinely.

But when he was found out, he refused to admit it, and even framed Father Jing and Uncle Lin for stealing the silver.

I thought the suspicion would be cleared up now, but who knew that the officer knew the manager, the officer thought that the relationship in the town was so complicated that it was not easy to offend him, and it seemed that the big housekeeper of Liu Yuan's family did not cling to the manager. As a result, after the whole lawsuit, father Jing and the others ended up being unlucky. Each of them hit ten boards and deducted all their wages.

Because of the urgency of this matter, Jing's father was wronged and beaten, and he was a little confused, and the other uncles in the same village were not nearby, so it was Lin's father who calmed down and asked two people from his village to go to the two families to sue each other. Mother Jing and the others were able to come to the town in time to find someone.

Now we meet again, no one is so ignorant to talk about the unlucky things before, but you ask me, I ask you, the chat is very happy.

The Lin family lives in Wangjiazhuang, they are hunters in the village, and there are not many people with different surnames in the village. Lin Fulang's surname is Wang, and his natal family is also in Wangjiazhuang.

Uncle Lin and Fulang Lin are a rare free love and marriage in the age of matchmakers. The Wang family was not willing to marry the best brother in the family to a hunter. Although Uncle Lin is capable and good-natured, he still feels that this livelihood is still a bit dangerous. .

But back then, Lin Fulang was determined to marry, and Uncle Lin also loved Lin Fulang wholeheartedly. The Wang family and seniors couldn't help it, so they finally vomited.

Father Lin has been hunting all year round, and his physique is very good. That board game recovered quickly for him, and it didn't have any serious impact on the Lin family's economy. But in ancient times, it cost a lot to see a doctor. In order to make up for this, I have been busy hunting in the mountains after I recovered. If I am unlucky and have no prey, I will pick wild vegetables, wild fruits, mountain delicacies, medicinal materials, etc., and will not let go. Pass.

This is why Lin Fulang's stall sells different products every day. The couple formed a supply chain, you buy goods, I sell goods, the cooperation is very good.

It's almost autumn harvest now, other people's families are so busy that their heels hit the back of their heads every day, but the Lin family is fine.

Orion families generally have no land, but they earn more money from hunting and live a better life than farmers.

A few years ago, before the eldest daughter of the Lin family got married, in order not to let her in-laws look down upon her, she bought five acres of land. However, although Lin's father was good at hunting, he was not very good at farming, so he leased the land to Lin Fulang's younger brother's family in the village.

This time I came to the town because I was thinking about the autumn harvest. Every year after the grain harvest, Lin Fulang's younger brother's family would give a lot of food. Sometimes the relatives' refusal would hurt the relationship, so basically every year before the autumn harvest, Lin's father would He and Lin Fulang went to the town to buy a piece of cloth and a bottle of wine and sent them to Lin Fulang's brother's house.

So, there was this chance encounter.

Jing Yi was so happy, the corners of his mouth kept turning up in joy. The more the two families meet, the smoother his love path will be. Now that the two families have such an intersection of fate, they must move around frequently in the future.

He had made a plan, and when he was done with the autumn harvest, he would prepare some gifts and come to thank him on behalf of Jing's father and Jing's mother.

It happened that Wangjiazhuang, where the Lin family was located, was on the only way from the town's wharf back to Xiwan Village. As long as you got off the main road and made a slight turn, you could pass by after closing the stall and going home, and it didn't delay the morning business.

There is no need to prepare too thick a gift, just prepare some soup and food from your own home. Too thick a gift makes people feel uncomfortable.

I have to prepare a small gift for Chu Xia's younger brother alone, and I will go to the town when Father Jing doesn't come with me tomorrow. As for whether you can find an opportunity to send it out, let's talk about it at that time, men don't fight unprepared battles.

After chatting for a while, Uncle Lin's family went home cheerfully. Because Jing Yi was too absorbed in thinking about things, he missed Uncle Lin's meaningful glance when he turned around to look at him.

The next day, Jing Yi came to the pier by himself to do business. Although he was busy, his face was much tougher than Jing's father, and he didn't care if he was in a hurry. It is what it is.

Once the order is settled, the next order will be placed. For small businesses, we must avoid running orders.

And there are a lot of gangsters in the country, if he knows that he can get away with urging you, then all kinds of people will come to bully you in the future. Don't do this business either.

When the goods in several barrels are sold out, it's almost one o'clock. He packed up the cart, pushed it and walked into the town, planning to store the cart in Jixian Pavilion first.

Father Jing wasn't here today, so no one went shopping with him instead. He hasn't had lunch yet, and he plans to have a meal first, and is going shopping in a down-to-earth manner.

When I arrived at the back door of Jixian Pavilion, I went directly to Brother Zhang and told him that there was no need to disturb shopkeeper Huang, and that there was nothing else but to deposit a car here. Brother Xiao Zhang agreed without saying anything, and let him go shopping with peace of mind.

Jing Yi walked in the market relaxedly, first found a fiery red stewed pork noodle stall and ate the meal, after eating and drinking, he continued to stroll, planning to buy a sachet or wooden hairpin for Chu Xia, which was neither expensive nor expensive. Can express one's mind.

The bazaar was as noisy as usual, with the vegetable market to the east and daily necessities to the west.

People went around to choose fresh vegetables and meat, as well as valued cloth and cotton, all kinds of cries, quarrels, laughter, gossip, and bargaining were intertwined, one after another, for a long time.

Jing Yi came from the cold reinforced concrete of the later generations, and felt that the lively atmosphere was very friendly. He walked all the way and came to a stall selling sachets and handkerchiefs.

"This little brother, are you buying it for your family?" It was rare for a single young man to come to the stall, and he looked strangely handsome, the aunt who set up the stall asked hastily.

"Yes, ma'am, how do you sell your embroidered green bamboo sachet?" Jing Yi took a fancy to a sachet, the whole body was made of light green cloth, and several shades of green and yellow threads were used on the cloth surface. A few slim green bamboos were embroidered, with yellow tassels at the bottom, which looked very delicate and elegant.

"You have a good eye. This is the last one for such an elegant sachet. It also contains herbs to repel insects and increase fragrance. It was originally sold for thirty yuan, but the last one will sell you for twenty-eight yuan. Use it well. , just come and take care of my business in the future." The aunt said with kindness and enthusiasm.

"Then thank you, ma'am." Jing Yi felt that the price was quite a bargain, so he didn't bargain any more, and happily gave the money.

After carefully putting the sachet in his arms, he continued to stroll in the market, and bought some pork, roast chicken and the like to bring back to the family for nourishment.