Chapter 74 Jing Yi's Gift

"A gift for you." Jing Yi said mysteriously.

"Gift? Where is it?" Chu Xiazai observed carefully and was very surprised. Could it be that this house is a shop?

"This is the gift!" Jing Yi triumphantly pushed open the vermilion double doors of the house, and walked in with Chu Xia and the others.

Chu Xia felt that there was something wrong with her comprehension ability. What do you mean this is my gift?

"Ayi, did you buy me a house?" Chu Xia asked cautiously.

"That's too contemptuous of your husband. I bought you a Zhuangzi! Xia Xia, look, this house, plus the 60 acres of fertile land outside, are all gifts for you. The house deed and land deed are in your name." !"

Jing Yi held his head high and proudly proud, a role model in the world of loving daughters-in-law!

Six... sixty acres? ! The Jing family now only has a total of about 20 acres!

No matter how shocked Jing Yi was in Chu Xia, he first asked Tong Guanshi and the three to go for a walk by themselves, and they met in the gazebo in the yard after a quarter of an hour.

He eagerly and excitedly introduced Chu Xia from the door.

The house in Zhuangzi has five courtyards, large and small.

On the west side is a large three entrances, and the courtyards of each entrance are not small. There are more than 30 main rooms, side rooms, side rooms, inverted rooms, back rooms, etc. in total. It is said that a family of three generations and eleven people lived there before, which was more than enough.

On the east side are two entrances with a large front yard and a smaller backyard. The large courtyard to the south is actually a large garden with a rockery pond, and the small courtyard at the back is quite small, but the courtyard is not big.

On the whole, it can be regarded as a regular square layout.

Jing Yi took Chu Xia's hand, and took Chu Xia, who was still in a daze, to stroll around from the Third Hospital, commenting a few words from time to time.

The style of this hanging flower arch is not very good, it is not spacious enough, we need to renovate it, what do you think, Xia Xia?

The paint on the pillars and roof of Chaoshou veranda is peeling off, we need to repaint it, or we can also carve beams and painted buildings, Xia Xia, what do you think?

The house was not well kept warm before, so I will ask Master Liao to heat all the bedrooms, study, guest rooms and bathrooms, or you will be frozen in winter, Xia Xia, what do you think?

It's all come to the third entrance, Jing Yi is picking at the back door that the stables are not built strong enough, and our horses will be frozen in winter, when I heard Chu Xia finally reacted.

"My husband! Is this really the Zhuangzi that our family bought?!"

"Of course, Zhang Yaren just came to look for me a few days ago. I came to see it twice. I think the location of Zhuangzi and this house are both good, so I quickly ordered it. Don't miss this opportunity." Jing Yi thought, and didn't even boast about me, your husband is doing great things in a muffled voice!

"That's great. I talked to my mother about this a few days ago. I thought that the nearest fertile land is really hard to buy. It's either too little or too far away from home." Chu Xia talked to Jing Yi, talking more when he was happy.

"Mother also said, if it doesn't work, I'll buy the scattered surrounding areas first, because it's more troublesome to farm and take care of the land. Although I think it's wrong, there's really no good way. It's better to be a gentleman! You can buy such a good Zhuangzi so quickly. It's gone."

"Then how do you reward your amazing husband?" Jing Yi gave a wicked smile.

"...Sanggong, is your mouth cramp? Hahaha" Chu Xia couldn't help but laugh when he saw Jing Yi's pretending evil expression.

When Jing Yi saw it, he immediately rubbed his face and went over to scratch Chu Xia's itchy flesh, and the two started arguing, and hugged each other after arguing.

"Sanggong, is this Zhuangzi really in my name? It's not suitable..." Chu Xia whispered to Jing Yi.

Chu Xia wanted to accept Zhuangzi, what he valued was not Zhuangzi himself, but Jing Yi's intention. He doesn't want to be courteous with his husband, but he wants and is willing to want what Jing Yi wants for him.

"What's inappropriate, this is a gift from me." Jing Yi gently kissed the eyes of the baby in his arms.

Chu Xia hesitated to speak, but said frankly: "It must cost a lot of money. We still have Xiao An and Xiao Shu at home. I am worried that our parents will feel uncomfortable. Besides, we are buying a house alone. What about the division of the family?"

"Besides, there is no house under the husband's name. I am worried that others will gossip."

Chu Xia is a man who understands that the house is under his name, and the outside world brings more than just envy And jealousy, there are countless sowing dissension and ridicule.

When Jing Yi heard Chu Xia's words, the husband and wife were of the same mind and instantly understood.

"Baby, I discussed it with my parents before we got married. Although the business of the family has not been separated, but to say bluntly, I want to take the lead and take the lead. Everyone admits this, so you don't have to worry. We can pay for the money. Flowers."

"Besides, in the future, no matter if it's Xiaoan or Xiaoshu who gets married, I, the older brother, will give money to donate the land, and find a job that will allow them to stand up. Don't worry about it. Because of this, you are The people closest to me, my younger brothers have my promise and guarantee, shouldn't my little husband have it more?"

Speaking of cutting his heart, Jing Yi hugged Chu Xia, rested his head on Chu Xia's neck, and took a deep breath Xia Xia's sweet breath was in every mouthful, and he couldn't help shaking it slowly to coax him, as if he was indulging in an atmosphere with slow music accompaniment.

"As for other people's gossip, you should accept it with confidence and anger them to death. If I am such a person who is easy to be provoked, you accept this Zhuangzi now, and you have your own assets and confidence. In the future, if you feel that I It's bad for you..."

"Bah! There won't be such a day! You're doing well!" Chu Xia became anxious and interrupted Jing Yi sharply.

Jing Yi saw that Chu Xia was really angry, and quickly coaxed: "Okay, okay! I'm just kidding! All the men in the world have been provoked, and I also have a heart for Chu Xia!" Chu Xia is naturally very easy to coax

.

After talking, both of them felt a lot more relaxed, and they were even more energetic when they walked around Zhuangzi.

"Go! Show you our big garden!" Said with great interest, passed through the left door of the main courtyard on the west side to the big garden in the east courtyard.

This garden occupies a larger area than the first two courtyards on the west side. There are rockeries, ponds, pavilions and flower galleries in the garden.

It's early spring and February, and the land has not yet fully recovered, and the flowers, plants, trees, and bamboo groves are only slightly green and slightly depressed. But the wintersweets in the corner of the garden are already in full bloom, with red buds and green calyx covering the branches, the scenery is beautiful and the fragrance is tangy.

"This is a good time to enjoy plum blossoms. In a few days, when it withers, other flowers and plants will rush to bloom first. The yard is full of spring and colorful. Then we will come to enjoy the flowers again." The two walked along the smooth stone-paved path to the gazebo

. Walking, the winding path leads to seclusion. This pavilion is built next to the rockery and the pond. It is an antique octagonal pavilion. Some green bamboos are planted around it. When the spring breeze blows, it rattles.

Jing Yi and Chu Xia are sitting in the pavilion, resting their feet and watching the scenery, very comfortable.

The rockery next to it stands in the center of the entire garden, about two or three stories high, and is made of various boulders, and there are steps that can be climbed next to it.

Weeds and moss also grew in the gaps between the stones, and it looked like a green giant.

Surrounding the rockery is a pool of water, where a large pond has been artificially dug.

Now the surrounding grass sprouted quietly, and the duckweed that came from nowhere secretly covered the pond with green vegetation.

The rain that had just stopped began to rain again unknowingly, falling on the water surface, and ripples scattered around.

Jing Yi and Chu Xia sat in the pavilion enjoying the beautiful scenery, Jing Yi said carefully: "This pond is very useful, don't look at the silence now, I heard from the dentist that it is very beautiful in summer, you can fish in autumn, and you can swim on the ice in winter Ice skating."

The summer scenery here is really beautiful, the willows beside it are graceful and graceful, the wild flowers on the ground are colorful, and the pond is full of lotus flowers, and there are some fishes, and they will jump out of the water to play from time to time.

As for whether fishing and skating are allowed, whoever wants to please Fulang knows, Yaren said that he will not take the blame.

There is also an arch bridge facing the gazebo from the pond. It is quite small and looks a little cute.

The young couple sat and chatted affectionately in the gazebo, waiting for the rain to stop or for Tong Guanshi to pick them up with an umbrella.

Jing Yi: "Xia Xia, this Zhuangzi is not big. There are 60 acres of land around it, including 40 acres of good farmland and 20 acres of ordinary farmland. In addition to this house, it is the Dasanjin next to it and this garden. Behind the garden There is also a small yard, which is the residence of the servants."

Chu Xia: "It's not that big, the fields outside can't be seen at a glance!"

Jing Yi: "A few days ago, people from Zhang Ya came to me and said that there were two Zhuangzi and some fields for sale. The fields were close to Wangjiazhuang, so I asked Dad and Dad to go and see. I mainly look at Zhuangzi here. Zhang San He has been promoted in the past two years and has contacts. He was able to inquire about a Zhuangzi in the next county with a field of 100 mu, but the relationship between the seller and the seller is complicated. But I thought it would be inconvenient to go there because I don't know the place well. I just gave it up, and only bought this place."

I squeezed Chu Xia's face, "We just got up, so we can't take too many steps."

Chu Xia felt relieved, and then asked: "That's for sure. Mr., here It also cost a lot of money, right?"

I feel a little distressed, it must be several hundred taels.

Jing Yi cautiously replied: "This Zhuangzi was finally won for 1,200 taels of silver, including the relationship between the house, the surrounding open space, the fields, and the eight tenants. The seller asked for 1,300 taels of silver. Fifty taels, your husband and I are fighting all the heroes, cut it down to one hundred and fifty taels!"

When Chu Xia heard the price, his eyes were dazzled, and he rushed to Jing Yi in a rare voice: "So expensive?!" No

wonder the old lady let me see it. Live in the husband! Such an expensive property is not discussed with the family, but it still has to be in my name. Chu Xia now feels that it is difficult to breathe, and her palms are itchy!

Jing Yi saw it, it was broken! This is already starting to get angry, if I say that I bought a small barren hill next to it, Xia Xia will not be domestically violent!

"Baby, listen to me, although there are not many fields, but such a large area of ​​fertile land can The price is higher than buying it alone. And there is still some vacant land around the house, which must be bought according to the homestead. There is also this set of yards, the furniture in the house, the fish in the pond, and even the stones in the rockery. It was shipped from Jizhou."