Chapter 16 It's arranged

"I wonder if we can cooperate?" Shopkeeper Huang asked.

Jing Yi didn't answer immediately, he pondered for a moment, thinking all the time.

Since the beginning of the topic, Jing's father stopped talking casually, as if he was completely dependent on the eldest son.

Shopkeeper Huang didn't urge him when he saw this, and it wasn't a trivial matter. Thinking about it, it was for sure, but Shopkeeper Huang felt that Jing Yi would definitely agree, not to mention the line of connections in Jixian Pavilion Fucheng, it was this cooperation It is a win-win for both of them.

Jing Yi had a lot of ideas, but he didn't reveal them casually. Instead, he handed over the right to talk to Shopkeeper Huang: "Shopkeeper Huang, you also know that we country people don't read much and have little knowledge. I don't know how you want to cooperate here?" Shopkeeper Huang

saw Jing Yi kicked back the words, thinking to himself that this kid is really a ghost, but after all, he looks a little better. Ignored Jing Yi for the time being, turned to Jing 's father

and praised: "Brother Jing, you have raised a good boy, bold and careful, and very smart." Said

: "I won't hide it from you, my boy. Generally, there are two ways of cooperation in Jixian Pavilion. The first one is understood by everyone. We buy out the prescription, and the money and the goods are paid. We will be safe in the future."

After a pause, he seemed a little hesitant, and finally continued: "There is another way of cooperation that we only have with big shops in the city, that is, they directly provide us with finished products, and we sell them in the store, and the price is the same. There are two types, one is to share, and the other is to determine the purchase price. How much we sell in the future has nothing to do with the purchaser."

Shopkeeper Huang has always looked at Jing Yi highly, and now he is very kind when talking about business, Co-op mode can say everything.

This second mode of cooperation, not to mention the towns, even the county towns, they rarely have them. Because for Jixian Pavilion, if there are too many procedures, it will be troublesome. The most important thing is that if something goes wrong, it is not easy to check which link is wrong.

Jing Yi also understood that as a poor boy in the countryside, shopkeeper Huang really flattered himself. From the very beginning of selling wild things, he was fair and just, and never bullied others.

Thinking of this, he also sincerely got to know shopkeeper Huang, and said in a low voice: "To tell you the truth, I can directly sell you the recipe of the tea egg according to the first cooperation method, and I'm still working on other food recipes, we can all discuss it."

As he spoke, he poured some water into Shopkeeper Huang's teacup, and continued: "The recipe for goat's milk cold cake is really embarrassing for me, because This also involves a lot of main food in my family in the future. Therefore, if you can accept it, we can only use the second way to cooperate, but you can set the purchase price. How much you can sell in Jixian Pavilion is up to you , My Jing family will definitely not be jealous if I ask."

Jing Yi doesn't want to reveal the secret of how to remove the fishy smell of goat milk.

Because the operation space of dairy products is very large, there are many snacks that can be made. Not to mention anything else, goat milk mixed with tea is the milk tea that is popular all over the world. The dividends of this derivative product must be eaten by Jing Yi himself.

Jing Yi understood what he said very sincerely, and neither of them was a bargainer, so Shopkeeper Huang knew that the sale of tea eggs was a success. But he still has to think about the little cold cake, maybe he can see how the tea eggs are selling first.

"Succeed, kid Jing speaks happily, and I won't hide it anymore. Then we will buy out the tea eggs, exclusively. From now on, you can no longer sell them to other houses, or ask others to sell them, except for the Jing family's own stall. " Then I thought about it: "The buyout price of our general snacks is 20 taels, I'll give you 25 taels, and the extra 5 taels will buy you the priority to eat in the future, how about it? Hahahaha" Twenty-

five Two, the price is higher than what Jing Yi expected. It seems that shopkeeper Huang really wants the goat milk recipe.

"No problem. Shopkeeper Huang is so generous and happy. I have nothing to say. Then I will replace wine with tea. I wish our cooperation will be smooth and long-term."

After talking about things, I started to draw up the contract, in triplicate, two for the parties, and one for the government to keep.

This is the guarantee of Jixian Pavilion, and it is also the guarantee of Jingyi.

After Jing Yi carefully checked that the contract was correct, both parties signed and pledged it, and kept it in a safe place.

He hurried to the back kitchen again and handed the tea egg recipe to Master Kuan. As for the confidentiality agreement signed between Jixian Pavilion and Master Kuan, Jing Yi didn't know.

The eggs are boiled and smashed, and the seasonings to be added are added. As soon as the pot boils, there is no need to taste the eggs. Master Kuan knows that the taste is right, and he nods to the shopkeeper Huang.

At this point, the money and the goods were settled, and the shopkeeper Huang sent the Jing family father and son out. Jing Yi left a sentence saying that if you need goat milk cold cakes, let someone go to the pier market to inform, and then pushed the cart home with Jing's father.

After leaving the town and walking on the country road, Father Jing couldn't help but asked anxiously, "Da'er, why did you sell the recipe for tea eggs? What if everyone goes to Shopkeeper Huang to buy them?" "

Father , what do you think of Jixian Pavilion?" Jing Yi asked without answering.

"That goes without saying. Didn't you say that the owner behind the house is from Fucheng? It's amazing. If the environment hadn't followed you, Dad would never have dared to go in for the rest of his life. Few people wore bunts, and they were all long gowns." Father Jing felt that wearing Those who wear long gowns are masters.

"So, people who go to Jixian Pavilion to eat will not go to our stall, and those who go to our stall will not easily go to Jixian Pavilion. There is no conflict."

And with the shrewdness of shopkeeper Huang, the tea egg Be sure to pack it before you buy it. It won't look as disgraced as it looks at the pier market.

Now Father Jing is at ease, thinking about the twenty-five taels happily, in his eyes, it is two acres of fertile land, or it can be two or three spacious green brick and large tile houses, whoever thinks it is not beautiful.

Now that he got home, he had to chat with his wife. This was a deal he negotiated with his son, and he also contributed.

After returning home, Jing's mother's surprise and surprise need not be mentioned. After Jing Yi explained that it would not affect his business, he grinned like Father Jing, and even Jing's father's bragging was in a good mood and did not roll his eyes.

A few days later, at the end of a day's business in early September, an old acquaintance, Brother Zhang, found the Jing's stall. After Jing's father, Jing Yi, finished his work, he hurried over to help clean up and sent a message: "Uncle Jing, Xiao Jing Brother, the shopkeeper Huang said that the tea eggs are very popular, thank you very much, if it is convenient, can you provide 30 yuan for the store starting tomorrow, according to the price on your booth. "

When Jing Yi heard it, there's nothing wrong with it, of course it's okay. As for how much shopkeeper Huang sells, it has nothing to do with him. After all, he didn't add bricks and tiles to build such a large Jixian Pavilion. Besides, there is no reason why wholesale is more expensive than retail.

He also provided Jixian Pavilion with some high-end sales ideas, such as cutting some dried fruit and sprinkling it on the small cold cakes, which not only look good but also taste better; for example, make some dark pastries and put them on the plate as mandarin ducks. Selling; or pouring honey or brown sugar juice on the bottom when arranging the plate, it is also beautiful and delicious.

After explaining, he also gave him the three pieces of red date cold cake and three pieces of goat milk cold cake specially reserved for Xiao Zhang, saying that it was hard work for him to run a trip, and invited his family to taste these.

Brother Zhang couldn't be more happy, thanked him quickly, and left happily.

After listening to Xiao Zhang's conveyance and Jing Yi's new suggestion, shopkeeper Huang repeatedly thought about the true value of these twenty-five taels of flowers, not to mention the future, as long as these few ideas are realized, it will be enough to pay back the money.

Busy time always passes quickly, and the golden autumn and September have arrived.

Jing Yi's birthday is approaching. In the rural area of ​​Xiwan Village, it is not popular to celebrate children's birthdays. Children are still children at the age of sixteen, and those who are not married are children. So on Jingyi's birthday, it passed away in a normal way, doing business, thinking about early summer, eating a bowl of stewed noodles cooked by Jing's mother, nothing special.

The only difference is that they received two small gifts full of blessings from two lovely younger brothers. Jing An picked a small bag of rare wild fruits for the elder brother, and Jing Shu picked a bouquet of small wild flowers for the elder brother.

Although the gifts are not expensive, they are things that the two younger brothers usually like to eat and play with. The most generous performance of a child is to give you what I like. Pain them both for nothing.

As soon as Jing Yi's birthday is over, it will be mid-September, and the autumn harvest time will soon come. This year's autumn harvest at home also needs to be arranged.

Originally, according to Jing Yi's idea, the business stopped for a few days, and it was important to be busy with the family's autumn harvest first. But Jing's father firmly disagreed. He felt that his body was completely recovered now, and he ate well, and he had a lot of strength, so Jing Yi was of no use to him.

The same goes for Jing's mother, although she didn't speak, she didn't agree with Jing Yi's arrangement. This business is booming, how can it be broken. So in the end, it was decided that Jing's father would harvest at home, and Jing Yi still went to the pier to set up a stall every day.

The Jing family now has five acres of land, all of which are fertile fields, and they grow rice. Father Jing's old-fashioned way of growing crops can be harvested by one person in about five days.

Father Jing originally wanted to ask Mother Jing to go to the town to help, and he would work at home by himself, but was rejected by Mother Jing. The harvest was already tiring, and she could take the two young ones to the field to help from time to time at home, and also Being able to cook for Jing's father, who wouldn't have the energy to work if they didn't eat good supplements during the busy farming season.

It is perfectly fine for Jing Yi to go to the pier by himself.

In fact, he was busy watching the stall by himself, and he didn't want Jing's father and Jing's mother to work hard all the time.

Helping to make soup and snacks every day has to be done by the whole family. There is really no way. Now their family does not have the conditions to find someone to do it.

But he had long wanted to get Father Jing out of the matter of setting up a stall, but he felt better after watching Father Jing come to the pier with great energy every day, so he just kept silent.

The rice in the rice fields in the village has matured, and there are large areas, like golden sandy beaches. It is another harvest season.

At this time, in Xiwan Village, the farmers walking on the road were all smiling. This was relying on the sky for food. After a year of busy work and a year of worry, they finally felt at ease.

Many industrious families had already started harvesting rice, but Jing Yi's family had little fields, and Jing's father had a plan in mind, so he was not in such a hurry, so today he followed Jing Yi to the pier, thinking that it would not be too late to start working on the fields tomorrow.