Chapter 11 Chu Xia's younger brother?

After hearing Lin Chuxia's explanation, Lin Fulang felt relieved. It was only then that he remembered that Father Jing and Jing Yi were still nearby, so he took Lin Chuxia to thank him.

"Xia Xia, this is your Uncle Jing and Brother Jing. Thanks to them for taking care of you. Just now, your Brother Jing was going to look for you with me. Come quickly and thank them." Lin Fulang raised eyebrows because of Lin Chuxia's return. All stretched out.

"Thank you Uncle Jing and Brother Jing for taking care of your father and younger brother." Lin Chuxia sincerely thanked him.

When the boy spoke, there was a fresh and gentle breath in his voice, it was so clean, like a cheerful oriole in a valley, like spring water jumping in a stream, it made people feel like the bright moon was in the sky and the breeze was gentle in midsummer.

Of course, the above are all Jing Yi's feelings, and have nothing to do with Father Jing.

Father Jing just expressed his love for the juniors and exchanged greetings with his peers normally.

After he finished speaking, he found that his son hadn't spoken for a long time, so he hurriedly gave a straight male reminder: "Xiao Yi, don't be dumb, you Lin Ama and Chu Xia are talking to you." Before Jing Yi could reply, he became anxious again

, The son had never reacted so slowly before, looked at his face again, and asked eagerly: "You don't have heatstroke, do you?! Why is your face so red? Are you dizzy? Are you sick?" As he spoke, he was about to come over to help Jing Yi.

Jing Yi: ...he is really my straight father.

"It's okay dad, it's a bit hot, but I don't feel uncomfortable, why don't you bring me a glass of water." In order to avoid embarrassment, he hurriedly sent Father Jing away.

Picking up Fan'er again, after glancing at Lin Chuxia, he said to Lin Fulang, "Ah, you are being polite, and I have to thank you for having your eye on this stall from the beginning, and our family has gained even more advantage."

Then he looked at Lin Chuxia again, "Brother Chuxia, don't be too polite, it's not easy for us country people to do business, and we must all help each other."

He knew that he couldn't stare straight at people all the time, he could only tell himself to be more reserved in ancient times.

But only he knew it in his heart. As the saying goes: "The thousand-year-old iron tree blooms, and the ten-thousand-year fruit tree will sprout." Unexpectedly, after going around, in this life, he met a person who grew up on his own aesthetic point.

Lin Chuxia's complexion is healthy and fair, and she has a good foundation at first glance, and she hasn't tanned much after years of hard work.

She is also slender but tall, with clear eyebrows, bright eyes, a straight and beautiful nose bridge, slightly thick lips, and a small bead on her upper lip. The most important thing is that a pair of thick eyebrows are just right, which makes the whole face a lot more heroic, less beautiful and more handsome.

Jing Yi is scratching his head now, and really wants to chat with Chu Xia's younger brother, but he is usually eloquent, but now he suddenly becomes clumsy, but fortunately, he still looks very calm.

Unexpectedly, the house leak happened to be raining all night, and he hadn't decided what to say yet, but Lin Fulang had already tidied up and was about to take Lin Chuxia and the twins home.

The urgent situation made him calm down instead. The most urgent thing to delay now is to behave well in front of the mother-in-law (?), and the matter of chasing someone should be considered in the long term.

Then he went forward and took the back basket of Lin Fulang's family on the ground, and followed them forward to give it off, which was not obtrusive. Fortunately, he usually lends a hand to help when he has nothing to do.

After sending Lin Fulang away, their business gradually increased, and they had no time to think about other things when they were busy.

After the bustling business at the Jing family was over, the father and son returned home.

After Jing Yi got home, he went back to the house and planned to think carefully about his life-long affairs.

The original body was born on the twelfth day of September, that is to say, this body is only sixteen years old by two months. Although he looks mature on the outside, in Jing Yi's heart he is a child who has not yet entered high school.

"I don't know how old Chu Xia's brother is, but Lin Ama asked him to call me Brother Jing, so he must be younger than me." Right now, there was

nothing wrong, he just sat in the room and fantasized.

First of all, I was a little worried. For the sake of the physical and mental health of both parties, I have to be eighteen years old to get married. But thinking about it again, it would be even more flattering to think about it for two or three years longer before getting married.

In the future, he will have to use the limited handover time between the two companies to figure out things related to Chu Xia's younger brother.

He still dare not directly ask Lin Fulang about many things, but it is okay to ask the twins. Chu Xia's eldest brother Lin Dongjiang is more than cautious at a young age. .

After much deliberation, Brother Dongshan, it's up to you.

Also, the matter of earning money has to be accelerated. The responsibility he has to bear now is not only the family, but also his wife. When he is capable in the future, his wife and family will also be added.

The tea eggs, small cold cakes and so on that I didn't add because of laziness before.

In the past, there were no diners who complained that there were no snacks that could be eaten at the stalls, and they had to go to other stalls to buy them, but Jing Yi had the cheek to muddle through.

Now for the sake of my future wife, I have to fight hard.

Mother Jing, who was picking vegetables in the yard, felt that the eldest son had been in the house for a long time, and there was no movement. It was so boring to stay in the house on this hot day, so she asked Father Jing: "Nothing happened today, right? Xiaoyi has been in the house for a long time without any movement."

"Business is going well, don't worry about it, Xiaoyi will settle the score." Father Jing didn't care, and concentrated on chopping firewood.

Since the situation at home got better, Jing's father's thick lines have also become thicker.

"It takes such a long time to settle the accounts. It's so hot that I'm always stuffy in the house. It must be too hot."

Jing's mother was quite contemptuous of Jing's father's indifference.

It should be that the word "hot" finally touched Jing's father, and he hurriedly reported to Jing's mother: "Yes, Xiaoyi's face turned red at noon, and he was a little dazed, but then I let him drink some water That's all right. I'll take care of things, so don't worry."

"Forget it, I'll go and see for myself." He washed his hands and entered the west room.

At this moment, the money box was quietly placed on the table without moving.

Jing Yi was still looking at the sky with his chin on his hands. Mother Jing saw the temperature of his forehead with her hand, and asked, "Xiao Yi, are you not feeling well? Mother sees you have been staying in the room for a long time." The touch on the forehead and the voice in the ear

finally It recalled Jingyi's imagination and fantasies about the future life.

Hearing Mother Jing's question, he thought about it for a while, and decided not to reveal Chu Xia's matter for the time being.

He is used to being independent, and now that the old house is on fire, he has to do everything related to Chu Xia by himself without the intervention of others. When there is progress in the future, I will naturally tell my parents.

Of course, this kind of self-confidence will be slapped in the face after a while, let us wait and see.

"It's okay, mother, I just thought that our stall should add some small food. One is to keep the diners fresh with new products, and the other is that there will be imitations when the business is booming. We have to go ahead. Only then can you not be surpassed by others."

This is not to fool Jing's mother, and Jing Yi is also a little surprised that no imitation has appeared in such a long time. It seems that the making process of this sour plum soup was wrongly blown up before.

"Hi! I frightened my mother, thinking you are not feeling well. Go! Go to the yard and think, it's cool outside, and we'll do something for you." When she heard that it was a serious business at home, Mother Jing became serious again. He was happy again, and took Jing Yi out of the house.

When he arrived in the yard, he saw that his father and his two younger brothers were there, so he took advantage of the opportunity to complete his plan just now and said it out.

Anyway, at this moment every household is either cooking or eating. No one would drop by without opening their eyes. I am not afraid that someone will listen to it.

The first is the small cold cake mentioned earlier, the ingredients are also very simple, rice, glutinous rice, sugar, and milk as suggested by Jing Yi. Beautiful, delicious and nutritious. This is a sweet snack that goes well with sour plum soup.

Then there are tea eggs, one of the famous traditional delicacies, which is also the highlight of Jingyi.

According to his observation, this kind of practice has not yet appeared here, and he feels that this time with the tea eggs, the Jing family may be able to lead a wave of trends. Because compared with sour plum soup, which is a limited time drink, tea eggs can be said to be salty and delicious, suitable for all ages.

In modern times, it can be seen everywhere in the streets and alleys every morning. After being screened by our tricky mouth, it has never fallen out of the breakfast menu.

The method of making tea eggs is not difficult. The raw materials only need eggs, tea leaves, salt, soy sauce, peppercorns and cumin.

The first few are very common, and Jing Yi even saw a wild pepper tree on the hill behind the village last time.

There is only fennel, and I have never seen it before. I asked Jing's father and Jing's mother, but they said they didn't know. It seems that tomorrow I will go to the town to sell things and go to the drugstore. At the beginning, many seasonings appeared as medicinal materials.

Jing Yi's proposal was approved by the whole family, and the division of labor was quickly carried out: Jing's mother knew how to make the cold cake, the only difference was that milk was added separately, which did not trouble her, and she undertook the preparation of the cold cake.

Tea eggs are a new thing, Jing Yi first told Father Jing and Mother about the raw materials and processes of tea eggs.

Mother Jing said that there are some at home, if not enough, just go to the village and buy some. Needless to say, salt, soy sauce, and peppercorns are all available in the kitchen.

In fact, country people seldom put pepper in cooking, because cooking with little oil would make it tasteless if you add pepper, but the Jing family still prepared some.

As for the tea, Jing Yi thought about going to Xiaofeng Mountain one day, and it seemed that he would go to those wild tea trees again.

In the end, only the milk that Jing Yi proposed alone was left. The cow was a precious livestock in the Dayuan Dynasty. If an ordinary family had a cow, it was a symbol of a rich family. The Jing family, who had no accident before, was not willing to buy a cow. .

The whole family sat together and thought about it for a long time, but they didn't think of where to buy milk. If there is, it is estimated to be a top-level ingredient based on its rarity, and I am afraid it cannot be used. For a moment the atmosphere became gloomy.

"I was thinking about it, I can't buy milk, goat's milk is fine too! Or we don't add milk, and add a layer of red dates in the middle, it's not bad."