Chapter 38 The Red Lantern

When he came to the stall, Jing Yi discovered that the lantern looks better when viewed up close, and the details are very delicate. It can be seen that the materials are all high-quality materials, and the craftsmanship is also very exquisite. It's exciting to watch.

"Boss, what's the price of this lantern?" Jing Yi asked the husband, who looked about thirty years old.

"My little brother, Happy Chinese New Year! For this traditional style, the small one is thirty-five cents each, the big one is forty cents. The one with the shape is fifty cents. You are welcome, brother, pick it up and have a look, we All the ingredients for home use are good." The boss Fu Lang greeted.

Jing Yi: "Okay, thank you, I'll take a look first."

After finishing speaking, he discussed with Xiao An and Xiao Shu what kind of things to buy. The husband still greeted him with a smile. Instead, he picked up the lantern they mentioned many times and asked them to look carefully, very patiently.

After the discussion, Jing Yi asked, "Boss, can we get a cheaper price if we buy too much?

" Home lanterns are not cheap. Although they are exquisite in workmanship, they still shop more and buy less.

"How much do you want?" At this moment, the boss put down the work in hand, gently took his husband's hand behind him, patted his hand and asked him to greet other people, it can be seen that the husband and wife are in a good relationship .

"I want two pairs of these large traditional red lanterns, one for rabbits, one for tigers, and this square one with bamboo patterns." Even talking and pointing, I asked for seven lanterns in total.

Speaking of Jing Yi, he thought of the shop in the town. Although it opened on the 16th, it is not good that the night of the first lunar month is deserted.

Then I said to the boss: "I want six more small traditional red lanterns, but don't worry about these six. We can pick them up when you set up a stall in a few days."

As soon as the boss heard that it was indeed a big deal, he immediately settled the accounts for Jing Yi: "You want two pairs of four large red lanterns, one hundred and sixty yuan; three special ones, one hundred and fifty yuan; There are six small red lanterns, worth 210 Wen, and a total of 520 Wen. Please understand, we are a small business, I will give you a small change, and I will take 500 Wen, and I will give you a small fish Lantern, how about it?"

Jing Yi felt that it was worth it, mainly because the lantern was really well done.

Jing Yi: "No problem, I will pay you 400 Wen, and I will pay the remaining 100 Wen when you pick up the remaining six lanterns?"

Boss: "Yes, brother! Our booth will be open until the end of the fair, if you don't worry , or you can go to Dongkuan Village to find me after the big market. My surname is Shan, and my name is Shan Tian. When you enter the village, you can just find the Shan family who makes lanterns." Jing Yi: "No problem, there are many things during the New Year

. Go directly to your village to find you to pick up the goods."

After setting a time and giving the money, the young man even helped Jing Yi deliver the lantern to the donkey cart.

As soon as the outsiders left, Jing's mother saw that the car was full of unplanned things, her temper could not be suppressed, and she would yell at Jing Yi as soon as she glared and pointed.

Seeing Jingmu's expression, Jing Yi immediately preempted the strike: "Mother! Look at this lantern, how red and festive it is. I thought buying two and hanging it up is a good sign! It indicates that our family will be prosperous next year." Jing Mu

said Sai, good omens, you can't go back, but: "Are you two? Huh? There are eight of them!"

Jing Yi: "There are two of your brother Yuan Yuan's family, so your daughter-in-law's family also has two." It's good if it's booming. I bought these two animals for Xiao An Xiaoshu as the eldest brother, and this little fish lantern, what a beautiful thing to give to Doudou when I go to the third uncle's house!"

Mother Jing: "Hmph! I can't tell you!"

Then I thought about Jing Yi's thoughtful thinking, and added awkwardly: "Hurry up and send it to your old man's house and your third uncle's house in the afternoon! Hang it up early!" "Hey!" As for the remaining six, let's go

first Don't tell my mother anymore.

After buying all (?) New Year's goods, it's almost eleven o'clock, the whole family is rushing home talking and laughing, Xiao An Xiaoshu is sitting in the car, chatting and touching the food and play beside him from time to time , the mood is flying, the corners of the mouth are raised.

Because there were too many things in the car and not enough space to sit, Jing's father, Jing's mother and Jing Yi would come down for a walk from time to time, and it was past twelve o'clock when they got home.

Mother Jing hurried to the kitchen to prepare lunch, and cooked a pot of hot noodle soup, which was delicious and warm. Others packed up the New Year's goods in the car and returned to everyone.

It was a rare rest, and the whole family took a nap after dinner to recharge their batteries. There are still many things to do during the Chinese New Year.

After waiting, he looked at the sky and guessed that it was past two o'clock, so Jing Yi first went to the third uncle's house with the small fish lantern for Doudou.

"Brother Yi, what is this? Hey, this lantern is so beautiful!"

Seeing Jing Yi coming in with something, Jing Feng jumped up and down to watch the excitement.

Jing Yi hurriedly dodged, "Don't break it, it's for Doudou!"

Jingfeng was crazy, and joked: "Ah! I thought it was for me to play with, Brother Yi, you are biased!" "

Why! Then Come to my house at night, and I'll feed you and put you to sleep, okay!" Xiao Mian'er couldn't cure you yet, Jing Yi showed a kind smile on his face.

Jing Feng quickly shut up.

Doudou's biological father, Jing Zheng, picked it up, and kicked Jing Feng by the way, letting Jing Yi enter the main room to chat.

Jing Yi chatted with Brother Zheng about the business in the town, and by the way, suggested to order a variety of green vegetables after the spring of next year. They charge them at the Mala Tang restaurant, and charge them at the price in the town, which is so cheap that their relatives can take over.

Then I listened to Uncle Jing and Aunt Jing's lectures, telling them not to buy such expensive things for children in the future, it is not easy to do business.

After sitting for a while, still thinking about going to Chu Xia's house, he told his third uncle and third aunt to go home.

After returning home, he put on the donkey cart, loaded the three lanterns for Chu Xia's family on the cart, and hurried out.

Jing's mother hurriedly chased her out, "Eldest son, wait a minute, bring this bag of snacks and give it to Xiaoshan Xiaojiang. By the way, tell your Uncle Lin, Ama Lin, let's go to their house to celebrate the New Year on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year!" "

After the confession was made, she returned to the yard and continued to work after Jing Yi drove the donkey cart away. As the saying goes, on the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, chickens are slaughtered for the big market. The big market is over, but the chickens haven't been killed yet. Stew it.

The red lanterns are really festive.

There are three bright red and prominent lanterns on the donkey cart, which are particularly eye-catching. It can be said that it passed through the middle village road of Wangjiazhuang with a high rate of return. When the donkey cart entered the gate of Lin's house, there were still people looking in.

"Xiao Yi is here, hurry up and have a cup of tea." Daddy Lin greeted Jing Yi.

As the two families get along more, the Lin family's parents are more satisfied with Jing Yi, and they also reveal their closeness from their words.

"This lantern is really beautiful! It's worth a lot of money, take it back quickly, and hang it at home." While talking, I couldn't help but mutter: "Don't spend so much money, save money. "

You're right, huh. But I don't want to think that people will know that your family has a happy event if you hang red lanterns in your house. I'm afraid that others will snatch Xia Xia from me!" Jing Yi flattered and shamelessly explain.

"Really... What are you talking about." Father Lin heard Jing Yi's remarks as soon as he came out of the dormitory. If I didn't know this kid's character and ability, I would almost want to divorce.

"What's the matter? I think it's very good. Don't worry, Xiao Yi, I'll hang up in a while." Daddy Lin thinks Jing Yi's words are very good.

"Hey! Thank you, huh?" Jing Yi winked at Father Lin with a smile when he got the advantage.

"Hmph! Brat! Is this for Xia Xia? He's in the kitchen, you go quickly." Father Jing hurriedly sent Jing Yi to look for Chu Xia.

Father Jing: The game is over, and after this, Yuan Yuan will always feel that his words are not pleasant to be compared with this brat.

"Xia Xia, look at this lantern, it's in the shape of bamboo, and it's embroidered with bamboo forests with green embroidery thread. You hang it in the house." Before Jing Yi reached the kitchen, he began to offer treasures to Chu Xia, opening his mouth and talking. non-stop.

"Okay, thank you Ayi, I like it very much, just don't spend so much money next time, you work so hard to earn money."

Chu Xia took the lantern, and it was indeed very beautiful. Although the bottom was white, there were bamboo forests embroidered on the surface. Streams, rocks, etc., do not appear empty and pale on the surface of the lantern, but the pattern is full and fresh.

"It's hard work for my husband to earn money, I'm happy!" Then he started giggling.

"Hey you! Don't talk nonsense! It's not your husband!" Chu Xia was ashamed and anxious.

"Okay, let's not talk, let's not talk." Jing Yi saw that he was a little anxious, and hurriedly coaxed him.

After talking for a while, Chu Xia suddenly saw that Jing Yi's cuff was torn. He grabbed Jing Yi's sleeve and asked worriedly, "Ayi, what's wrong with your sleeve?"

Jing Yi glanced at his cuff. To be honest, he had no memory of where he got it. Seeing that Chu Xia was in a hurry, he explained: "I'm fine. I guess I got it somewhere at the fair this morning. There were so many people there. I didn't pay attention."

As he said, he squeezed Chu Xia's tender cheeks dishonestly: "Don't worry."

With a crisp "pa", Chu Xia gently knocked off someone's salty pig's hand, "Wait for me to get the needle and thread." Sew a few stitches for you, let's go to the yard, it's bright there."

"Hey!" Jing Yi obediently responded.

The sun was bright in the courtyard, Chu Xia took the needle and thread and began to mend Jing Yi's cuffs.

The two got close, Jing Yi lowered his head, and saw Chu Xia's smooth and soft black hair tied behind his neck, revealing a white and slender neck, with a different style.

Jing Yi felt that something was wrong with him in broad daylight. Did he hold it in for too long? This white and tender neck seemed to be sending out an infinitely tempting invitation to him. What kind of man would he be if he didn't go up and take a sip!

OK, he's not a man! He keeps the account!

"Okay!" Chu Xia raised his head and said to Jing Yi after mending it, seeing Jing Yi was in a daze and didn't know what was wrong, and looked at him suspiciously.

"Oh, thank you Xia Xia, hehe." Jing Yi reacted and wanted to hold Chu Xia's hand to thank him.

Chu Xia quickly put her hands behind her back, pursed her mouth, and was very shy. The sky is bright and bright, not to mention the villagers coming and going outside the yard, even the parents in the main room can see it.

When the two of them finished the work and arrived in the main room, Father Lin pretended not to see anything very wittily, allowing Chu Xia to breathe a sigh of relief.

After chatting for a while, I agreed with Father Lin to come to visit on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, and Jing Yi got up and went home. He declined the Lin family's invitation for dinner. At the end of the year, there are many disasters, so it's better to go home early to be safe.