Chapter 1 Early Summer Morning

In the early summer morning, at the foot of Fengshan Mountain, a quiet small village gradually became noisy.

It rained last night, not too much, and the continuous rain did not stop until three or four o'clock in the morning. Looking around at this moment, there are a few white clouds floating in the rain-washed sky, which is very pleasant.

The Jingjia in Xiwan

Village is located in the northeast of the village. It is an ordinary rural courtyard near the foot of the mountain.

The smoke from the kitchen was already rising, and Jing's mother, Liu Caiyue, was preparing breakfast for the family. Eating is very simple, heat up a few steamed buns with mixed noodles, cook a millet porridge, and then pick out a few pickles from the pickle jar, cut it and it will be a meal.

There are several green jujube trees in the yard, which are young and have not yet reached the year of bearing fruit. The green leaves of the trees in early summer are lush.

At this moment, the birds on the tree were chirping, and the tall figure lying on the bed in the room was still sleeping soundly with his head covered, unaffected at all.

Suddenly, the door was quietly pushed open, and a small head with two small buns poked in. A rose-red mole between the eyebrows on the forehead made the cute little face more lively.

He stared at the person sleeping on the bed for a while, but there was no movement, he really didn't wake up, then quickly retracted and closed the door quietly, and after running away, he heard a clear and clear voice: "Mother, when will the elder brother get up?"

In the kitchen, Jing's mother was busy with breakfast alone, she seemed to be able to do things well and neatly, and when she heard the younger son's question, she replied with a smile on her face: "No, don't bother your elder brother, yesterday I went to the mountain to collect herbs You must be tired after going to the town to sell medicinal materials again, go play for a while on your own." "

But brother promised to take me to the mountains to hunt today..." the little boy said with anticipation and aggrieved.

The two of them were chatting, a tall and thin boy about ten years old with a bundle of wild vegetables pushed the courtyard door and walked in, patted his chest and said to the younger brother: "Go to the small hill behind? Come, second brother will take you to play." !By the way, find some horse head orchids, I don't have enough land for a plate."

"What a small hill, the eldest brother wants to take me to Xiaofeng Mountain. Second brother, you can't climb it." He said sincerely He kept scanning the second brother's thin body with his big eyes up and down.

"What? Look down on your second brother?" While talking, the two younger brothers started fighting.

Jing's mother in the kitchen didn't care when she saw it. The two brothers had a very good relationship, and only told them that it was almost time to eat, and be careful not to get their clothes dirty.

Jing Yi slowly woke up from his sleep, and smiled knowingly when he heard the voices of his second brother and younger brother in the yard.

It seems that today I have to take the two little guys up the mountain to play. The Dafeng Mountains must not work, and the small hills behind the village can't be fooled, so I can only take them to Xiaofeng Mountain to have a good time. By the way, take a look at the trap he set.

After thinking about it, he lay down comfortably for another ten minutes before getting up. When he came to ancient times, he finally realized one of his little dreams, sleeping freely, and not having to go to work on 996 to socialize.

Jing Yi is a modern man who came here through time travel. He couldn't tell exactly what happened. He just remembered that night after taking a shower, he was going to watch a movie. Dynasty, yes, not the Yuan Dynasty, but the Dayuan Dynasty, a dynasty that has never appeared in history.

Three months ago, he came to the "Jing Yi" family of Dayuan Dynasty. This family has a simple population. His father, Jing Rong, is simple and honest, and he is very popular, and he is famous in the village for loving his wife and children; He doesn't look easy to bully but has a very kind heart. There are two younger brothers under Yuan's body, one is Jing An and the other is Jing Shu. Not to mention other relatives for the time being.

As for why Jing Yi came to "Jing Yi"'s house, judging from the intermittent memories he got, he could barely piece together a general idea.

The original body was weak since childhood, and it was brought from the womb. It seems that someone said that Jing's mother was pushed when she was about to give birth.

So ordinary, he grew up to the age of sixteen stumblingly.

Yuanshen himself was not in good health, he couldn't carry it on his shoulders, he couldn't lift it with his hands, and he didn't do much work in the family's fields.

Jing's father and Jing's mother saw the body of the eldest son, and sent him to school when Jing Yi was ten years old. He studied for three years, thinking that after he was literate, he would not need to plan food in the fields, but could go to the town to find a job to support himself.

So it can be seen that although the original body is more sensitive and fragile, his family is docile and takes care of him everywhere, including his two young brothers.

More than half a year ago, Father Jing entered the town to work while the farming was slack and winter had not yet entered. Unexpectedly, some nasty things happened while working part-time. Father Jing was wronged by the boss. Not only was he punished, his wages were deducted, and he was almost sent to the yamen. At that time, people from other villages helped pass the news back, like a bolt from the blue.

Mother Jing is a strong person. Knowing that this is not the time to be enlightened, she hurried to find Father Jing's brothers, the village chief, and the clan elders to go to the town together and take Father Jing home to see a doctor to recuperate. Swallow it into your stomach first.

When father Jing's affairs were all settled, Yuanshen suddenly fainted again, and the big guys hurriedly carried him into the room, and called the doctor to see that he was in a hurry.

Yuanshen was already thoughtful, and the pillar of the family collapsed after being so humiliated and slandered. He was anxious and angry, and his poor health was getting worse, so he could only rest quietly and watch.

In this way, it dragged on for more than two months, the original body left silently one night, and the modern Jing Yi came.

Jing Yi is an open-minded person, and he has created a considerable family business alone in modern times, but he has no family, no relatives and loved ones.

The environment in which he grew up made him somewhat lonely and indifferent in his bones, but occasionally he felt lonely, with no one to share the joy of success, and no one to tell the pain of failure. So, after coming here, as I got along with the Jing family, I felt a sense of intimacy and trust from the soul.

Jing Yi felt that this was God's blessing to him for his long-standing charity. He secretly decided to treat his parents and younger brother well for the original body.

After he came, the inner core was changed, but the shell was still the same, and the body still had to be nourished slowly, and there was no rush.

After lying on the bed for almost a month, I felt that there was nothing wrong with my body function, so I immediately picked up the thing about strengthening my body.

When Jing Yi was in modern times, it goes without saying that he went to school to participate in military training. After graduating from university, he also served in the army for three years. Now it is easy to arrange a rehabilitation training package for himself.

After another two months, Jing Yi's body has improved significantly. Although compared with his previous life, his current physical fitness is still far behind, but compared with his original body, at least he can help his mother fetch water from the river.

This made Jing's father and Jing's mother very happy and touched Lian Lian, feeling that his eldest son not only recovered in health, but also had a lot of cheerful temperament, and knew that he loved his parents.

Speaking of the original body's behavior, Jing Yi didn't want to comment too much on the original body, after all, he took over his body and enjoyed his family and affection.

The original body's sensitivity and irritability were also caused by his low self-esteem due to physical reasons since he was a child. He is also pitiful.

But on the other hand, as a child, you really shouldn't let your parents worry too much about themselves and treat them with care; you shouldn't let your younger brothers be patient and humble from an early age.

"Squeak---"

The door in the west room opened, and Jing Yi came out, and saw the younger brother squatting boredly in the corner of the front yard. When he got closer, he realized that he was stabbing the ant nest with a twig.

"The ants stay at home well, you poke the ant nest, and you are going to build a new house for them, is this?"

half bent down and touched the younger brother's head, thinking that he should give the second younger brother some small toys, The youngest is seven years old. It's not a big deal to poke ant nests and catch grasshoppers every day. After making money, I have to arrange the study of the two younger brothers together.

There are two children under the Jing family, the second is a boy, and the third is a younger brother.

In this world, besides women, there are younger brothers who can marry and have children. Younger brothers are thinner and more delicate than ordinary men. Although most of them marry and have children like women, they are indeed less restrained than women. .

In the noble lands, there are many aristocrats from aristocratic families who have trained their younger brothers to study for the imperial examination and become officials in the court.

But in the farm family, everyone is busy running around to eat and drink, not to mention sending the little brothers to study, and there are very few boys going to study.

Take Dawan Village as an example, there are hundreds of children from the age of six to fourteen who can study, and Jing Yi knows that they can count on one hand.

Everyone knows that reading is good, but one is that they don't have that awareness, and the other is that they really don't have money. In the final analysis, it's all about poverty.

"Father and mother, I'll take the two of them for a walk on the mountain, and I'll be back before lunch." The whole family ate breakfast together, Jing Yi greeted his parents, picked up his back basket and tools, and went out with his two little followers.

Jing An and Jing Shu rushed out, shouting happily while running: "Mom, we'll be back in a while." "Father, wait for us to eat!"

When Mother Jing heard this, she hurriedly told her: "Don't run away just after eating, you two, be honest and listen to your elder brother!"

Seeing them go out, she went to the main room to clean up the dishes with a smile, and said to the child's father ;"Since Xiaoyi got better, our family has been getting better and better. We have done a lot of work outside the house, and we don't let us do heavy and tiring work. We also know how to love our younger brothers. Look at how the two little ones used to work. They don't go to the boss, and now they look for them when they can't see them for a while."

"It's sensible and skillful, I brought back a pheasant last time I went up the mountain, and I sold more than 100 yuan of medicinal materials yesterday. Alas, it was all caused by me, and the family has been dragged down for the past six months, and your mothers have suffered along with it."

Father Jing felt a little ashamed when he said that, he used to despise elders when they encountered troubles. My son was sad for the spring and the autumn, and now I know it when it comes to me, and I really feel sorry for my daughter-in-law and children because of my own hardships.

"What are you talking about, I can't rely on you, I just rely on that dirty and wicked person to take care of things. Besides, once Xiao Yi recovers from his illness, he can stand up everywhere. I saw him teach Xiao An to recite books the other day." "

Mother Jing stopped Father Jing's hand to help, told him to rest, cleaned up the dishes neatly, and took them to the yard to wash.

Father Jing took a piece of rag that was turned into a rag, wiped the table quickly, and chased him into the yard to continue chatting with his daughter-in-law: "Of course, you don't want to see whose son it is!"

Mother Jing rolled her eyes: "You Just be proud, that's my son too."