Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Extra 6 Raising a baby

    When little Yueya was about to start enlightenment at the age of four, she carried the small backpack prepared by her mother and took Xiaozhizhi, and went to the study room with arrogance.

    She is much happier than others in being able to read and read. Her husband is her father, she can learn whatever she wants to learn, and she is the only student in the school, so she doesn't have to worry about being criticized for being inferior to others.

    And the queen mother told her that her father would teach her how to ride a horse! This is not reading, it is simply playing.

    Little Yueya had been looking forward to Kaimeng for a long time, but her mother said that she was still young, and in order to prove that she was a big baby and could go to school, she paid the price of sleeping alone.

    Of course she was too young to move to another palace, so a small boudoir for the princess was arranged in the side hall next to the queen mother. The room was filled with her favorite colors and exquisite decorations.

    At first the mother and daughter were teary-eyed, one was afraid and the other was reluctant, it was still the ruthless father who took the mother away directly.

    Before leaving, she said seriously: "If Yaya is afraid, come and find Father."

    One sentence made her retract her outstretched hands, no, if she is afraid, she is not a big baby and cannot go to school. There is a door between the queen mother and riding a horse, but she still chooses to ride a horse.

    She could only muster up the courage to get under the covers: "Father and Queen Mother, let's go, Yaya is not afraid."

    Then her tall and mighty father really took the Queen away without mercy.

    Wuwuwu, as long as the mother says one more word, she will compromise, why won't she say a word.

    But now there is no chance to repent. The only luck is that although the queen mother is gone, she still has Xiaozhizhi.

    After the voices of her father and mother disappeared outside the palace door, she carefully lifted a corner of the quilt, and softly called out sesame seeds, and saw a black, round ball of meat rushing towards the bed in a fast manner.

    The maid next to her wanted to stop her, but she was stared at by the little princess with the same eyes as her majesty. Although the little princess loved to laugh and looked like dough, she was as fierce as her majesty, so she immediately shut up.

    Xiaozhizhi wants to jump on the bed, but it is three years old now, and it is already bigger than Little Crescent Moon, so there is no room for it on the bed.

    It just lay obediently on the pedals, and would bite back with its bell-like eyeballs and sharp teeth to anyone who approached.

    With the patron saint around, little Yueya gradually got used to being alone on the bed, and instead of being afraid, she felt that she could sleep well alone. She could roll around in such a big bed! No one will care when she sleeps!

    She hugged the baby deer cloth toy made for her by her mother, and had a good night's sleep on the new bed.

    He didn't even know when her father came in and tucked in the quilt for her.

    It was the first time that Shen Wei, who slept separately from her daughter, was no more promising than her daughter. When she returned to the palace, her eyes were still red, which made Ling Yue, who was originally distracted, reluctant to do bad things again, and coaxed him for several times with a gentle voice. In a word, I stopped crying.