Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In March, you will still feel a bit of coolness at night, especially in such an open field in the outskirts.

    When Shen Hua stepped out of the tent, she was shocked by the night wind. Xing Ren wrapped her in a robe and followed Xiao Huanzi to the center of the camp.

    Zhao Wenyao followed her, a narrow and dark path, no one spoke, only the whistling wind.

    It is heard that every year hunting is a horse racing and hunting during the day, and a banquet of singing and dancing around the stove at night, especially this year when His Majesty is here in person, and it is the first day, the banquet is very lively.

    From a distance, Shen Hua could see the lights as bright as day and the faint sound of laughter.

    She raised her eyes and looked there for a while, as if the peace before the mountain rain was about to come, they still didn't know what would happen in a few days.

    What she dreamed about just now was still the same book, and when she woke up, she only remembered that something would happen to Ling Yue during the siege. Although Meng has changed a lot, what has changed is her fate. Can she affect Ling Yue's fate?

    Regardless of whether it can be changed or not, she has to try to stop it. In any case, she will not let Ling Yue get hurt, but she doesn't know when the collapse happened, and what to do if it is tomorrow.

    No, she has to find a way to meet him tonight, so that he can be prepared.

    She stopped, Zhao Wenyao could only stop and look at her: "Cousin, but what's wrong?" A

    flash of determination flashed in Shen Wei's eyes, and she shook her head: "It's nothing, let's go."

    Outside the banquet, just Seeing the friendly atmosphere inside, there are more than a dozen tables of people, forming a circle, His Majesty, Concubine Xianfei and several princes are sitting at the main table in the center.

    There is a high platform at the top, and there are two strong warriors taking off their robes and wrestling on it with their bare arms. Everyone applauds and applauds.

    She went around looking for Ling Yue's trace, and saw that black tall and straight figure entering through another door. She wanted to catch up, but was blocked by Ling Weizhou who saw them.

    "Hua'er, why are you here so late, and your face is not good-looking. Is it because of the bumps in the afternoon that you are uncomfortable? Do you want to call an imperial doctor?" Shen Hua was anxious to see Ling Yue, how could she have the time to deal with him, she shook her head

    indiscriminately "Maybe it's the wind that blows at night. Brother Prince, don't worry, I'm fine."

    But the more she said it was fine, the more Ling Weizhou didn't believe it. I forgot to remind you, go and get someone to fetch a sleeve stove

    alone." Shen Wei wanted to push him away, and squeezed a perfunctory smile: "Thank you, Brother Prince, there is no need, I may be hungry, eat Just something to warm your stomach, leave me alone, I can handle it myself."

    Ling Weizhou usually thinks that her mind is full of food, which is very indecent, but recently he thinks she is so cute.

    She smiled at her: "Lonely stares at the dining room and asks them to prepare the dishes you like. After a while, you will see what you like. By the way, your father and elder brother are both officials. I will take you to another place." table."