Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Shen Yuzhi was punished for such things as confinement, even if Mrs. Shen wanted to cover it up for her, she couldn't hide it from so many eyes from all over the house.

    It took less than half a cup of tea for Shen Wei to rest, when Su rushed over and looked her up and down, which made her a little embarrassed.

    "Mother, I really haven't been wronged."

    Seeing that she was eloquent, Su felt relieved, and then remembered the ins and outs that she had just heard in Suxintang. for so many days.

    With a straight face, he stretched out his hand and nodded at the tip of her nose: "You child, you really have a big idea now, and you don't tell your parents when something happens."

    Shen Wei hid back with a smile, "Mother is so busy here, I don't want to cause trouble for you, and besides, I'm holding on to Fourth Sister, she should be afraid of me."

    Su Shi was teased by her, and the seriousness on her face naturally couldn't hold back, "Don't do this next time Now, if there is anything else I must tell my mother, no matter whether you can solve it by yourself, you are not allowed to face it alone."

    Shen Wei's nose was slightly sour, and she felt a thin fog in front of her eyes.

    Mother is the most unconditional person in the world who treats her well. In the dream, everyone suspects that she misunderstood her, but Mother is the only one who stands by her side from beginning to end.

    Thinking of the possibility of her mother dying of illness, Shen Hua felt sour in her heart, and she acted coquettishly: "You know I was wrong, and I will obey mother's orders from now on." Su Shi hugged her little daughter full of arms, on her head, dumbfounded

    . After rubbing and rubbing, "It's better to be scared, okay, okay, don't be afraid, mother is here." The

    mother and daughter whispered for a long time, before Shen Wei sat up straight with a blushing face, "Mother is Are you coming from Suxintang?"

    "Yes, I happened to meet your third aunt and comforted her. By the way, I heard from your grandmother that you also dealt with Yaoyatou's maid?"

    Shen Wei nodded, this time She did it straightforwardly, but she felt a little regretful when she thought about it afterwards. She should have told her grandmother first, so that she could handle things more cleanly and without any worries.

    She subconsciously clenched Su Shi's wrist, lowered her head and said softly: "I hit my cousin's personal maid, will grandma blame me for not saving my cousin's face?" "Silly, that's just a maid, don't tell

    me She slandered you today, even if she didn't, your grandmother would never dislike her grandson because of a maid."

    But if she didn't have this marriage with the prince, would grandmother still value her so much?

    She didn't have time to think about it, and the walnuts brought snacks. Today, the small kitchen prepared small pear soup and sesame crisp candy.

    Su's health has always been poor, and she doesn't like sweets, so she only uses some when she is with her daughter. After taking a couple of bites, she put it down, "This pear soup is refreshing and smooth, and someone will send a bowl to your cousin later." Shen Wei is obedient

    . She nodded smoothly, and heard her mother say again: "Just now when I went to your grandmother's place, she mentioned something."

    For some reason, even though she didn't know what it was, she had a vague guess.