Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The cold wind was bleak, Ling Weizhou stood with his hands folded outside Qianqing Palace, the eunuch who was serving beside Emperor Cheng opened the curtain and came out with a sigh, walked a few steps to his side.

    After bowing and lowering his voice, he said: "His Royal Highness, you should go back first. Your Majesty is not well these days and you rarely wake up. No matter how long you wait here, Your Majesty will not know your filial piety." "

    Lonely I just want to go in and take a look at your father, and please be lenient."

    The eunuch lowered his head hesitantly, "Your Majesty first offended His Majesty, and she ordered that neither Your Majesty nor you are allowed to enter. Dare to let you in, so don't make things difficult for us servants."

    A few months ago, the second prince married the prime minister's daughter-in-law, and his prestige in the court jumped. The concubine panicked.

    Concubine Qin picked a group of families in the capital, either they were not of good family background or they were not outstanding in appearance, none of them were suitable for a prince, so she turned her idea on the princess who was married to her.

    Ever since Emperor Cheng's body was not as good as before and after, he didn't stay in the harem overnight, and her face was disfigured, even if Emperor Cheng turned his cards around, he always went to Concubine Xian. He only came to her once a month, so he couldn't say a few words.

    Taking advantage of Ling Yue's opportunity to leave the capital, she finally met Emperor Cheng. In order to let him stay overnight and enjoy the breeze by his pillow, she was so confused that she put Changle San in Emperor Cheng's tea.

    Smoking a small amount of that thing will make people feel ecstatic, and can control several women overnight, but how can Emperor Cheng's age and body bear this.

    He usually went to Concubine Xian's place to drink tea and play chess, and it was rare for him to warm up a few times, but after a night he collapsed from illness and lost all his bones.

    How can this kind of thing be kept hidden? The queen mother did not dare to hide it when she came out, and the whole palace was shocked for a while.

    Who would have thought that a noble concubine would have such ambitions at her age.

    It took several days for Emperor Cheng to recover. After asking, he found out that she was so worried about his son's marriage. He was so angry that he wanted to throw the table over.

    "Zhou'er is also your son, His Majesty shouldn't favor one person over another."

    This is really unrepentant, and Emperor Cheng was furious again: "How can I not care about him, because he is the crown prince, it is better to choose someone who has both ability and political integrity as the crown prince. What a good family the Shen family is!" As for the marriage, the Queen Mother and I have tried our best to choose him, but what did he do! It is not his own fault that caused the current result!" "I originally

    thought that this princess from a foreign country could not understand the language, even if her family background is prominent, she would not be able to help her." What about Zhou'er, I want to find a better lady from a famous family for him, since you like it, then I decree to allow this marriage."

    Emperor Cheng agreed to the marriage, but demoted Concubine Qin to Concubine Shu, not only confining her feet in Yikun Palace, but also asked her to hand over the matching card and phoenix seal, and hand over all the things in the harem to Concubine Xian.