Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Shen Wei went to Cheng's house, gave bead flowers to Cheng's sister, and finally rushed home before dark.

    I don't want to hear that Shen Changzhou and Zhao Wenyao have bumped into each other as soon as I sit down, I can't help feeling anxious, since the dream is real, will her elder brother be bewitched too?

    She doesn't need Ling Weizhou as husband-in-law, she doesn't need the position and honor and disgrace of queen, but she doesn't want to hurt her brother, parents, Zhao Wenyao.

    "Where's the big brother? Where's the cousin? I'll go and see her."

    Xingren looked a little complicated, "It's better not to go, girl, if you go, I'm afraid it will add fuel to the fire."

    Shen Hua didn't understand Looking at her: "Why is this?"

    Xingren told the afternoon's events one way or another, and after a while, Shen Wei blinked in disbelief: "Big brother really said that?" "The eldest son not only said

    that As I said, I even asked people to fetch the sedan chair, saying that the cousin girl is very precious and can't walk, so it's better to take more sedan chairs in the future."

    Shen Hua had seen her brother's mouth before, and she was obviously ignorant, but But the mouth is poisonous and sharp, and often even his father and wife are speechless by him.

    But she thought that he would always be special to Zhao Wenyao, but she didn't expect him to be more

    aggressive than that: "What about my cousin?" Someone brought the sedan chair, forced the cousin girl into the sedan chair and carried her back to Suxintang, I heard that the cousin girl cried so much that she didn't even have dinner." This is really something

    his elder brother can do, and he's a jerk and screams One cannot pick his fault.

    Shen Wei imagined how Zhao Wenyao would be carried on the sedan chair, she held back, but she couldn't hold back, and fell down on the beauty's couch, clutching her stomach and laughing.

    "Where is Big Brother going now?"

    "The Eldest Young Master heard about Liu Sanlang and brought someone to Liu's house to seek justice. I'm afraid he won't be able to come back for a while."

    It was for this reason that Shen Hua asked her to tell her elder brother about it. Liu Mingze had been opening the Xunfang Pavilion for a long time, and there were quite a few people who wanted to know about it. If she hadn't happened to meet her today, she didn't know how long she would have to bear this stigma. It is later discovered that others have already ingrained this, and explanations are useless.

    No wonder in the dream Huo Ying has always been hostile to her since she regained her status in the Marquis Mansion, and Zhao Wenyao always provokes her to deal with her, so there should be such a relationship.

    But if this matter is brought forward by the father, there is no guarantee that after Mr. Liu intercedes, he will lose face to his colleagues and let Liu Mingze go lightly, and the Shen family will still be laughed at.

    Instead, let the elder brother who is always indifferent to deal with it. It can not only make the matter big, clear the relationship between the Shen family and the matter, but also force Mr. Liu to deal with his son. It is simply the best.

    "Let big brother pay attention to the seriousness, don't hit too hard, then father will not end well." "Don't

    worry, girl, our eldest son is shrewd."