Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Zhao Wenyao dismissed the maids around her, leaving only the two sisters.

    The ground dragon was burning in the house, and the faint incense was lit, and the smell was peaceful and pleasant. Looking at the girl with pale face and trembling fragrant shoulders, Shen Hua couldn't guess what she was going to say.

    Zhao Wenyao seemed to muster up her courage, and said in a very soft voice: "Cousin, I'm not as good as you think, I don't want to go home, I don't want to go back at all."

    Shen Wei was slightly taken aback: "Why is this?"

    "After my parents passed away, that's not my home anymore."

    The girl lowered her head and held her chest, curled up in a self-protective posture, "I'm the only daughter in my family, and my uncle and aunt took it for myself on the grounds of taking care of me." The family property left by my parents. This is a family, and I, an orphan, can't keep it. If they treat each other sincerely, why should they rob and cheat." She was a little choked up, and continued after a pause:

    "Uncle I am weak and listen to my aunt in everything, not only treat me harshly with food and clothing, but also ask me to wash clothes and do needlework to supplement the family income. Brother often speaks frivolously, if Ruyue hadn't been protecting me, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to survive."

    Shen Wei had heard about this encounter in a dream.

    It's just that when Zhao Wenyao entered the mansion, she tested Guixiang, and what she got was that her grandmother missed her too much, so she didn't go into it. She didn't want everything to match up with her dream now.

    She was still thinking wildly, and Zhao Wenyao over there was already in tears: "No matter how harsh my uncle and aunt treat me, I will bear it. After all, they are my only relatives in this world. But until a few months ago, my aunt did not ask me I had no choice but to die, and it happened that someone from my grandmother came to visit me, and that saved me." Even though Shen Wei was already in a

    dream Knowing these things, but hearing it with my own ears is still shocking. Especially as a woman, I feel more empathy for such a thing.

    She leaned forward, embraced the thin little girl in front of her, and gently dropped her palm on her back.

    "Don't be afraid, you have grandma and us now, we are all your family, no one will force you anymore."

    Zhao Wenyao sobbed a few times, as if holding back, after hearing her comfort, finally But he couldn't hold back, and fell into her arms and cried so hard that he couldn't help himself.

    Shen Wei is usually the youngest in the family, and everyone coaxes her to pet her. She rarely has the opportunity to comfort others. Instead, she has a sense of responsibility, and she hugged and comforted her patiently for half an hour. The crying gradually faded away.

    After a while, Zhao Wenyao raised her head cautiously, with a little blush on her tear-stained face: "I let my cousin see a joke, and even stained my cousin's clothes, I, I will pay my cousin a new one... "     Shen Wei shook her head, called for a maid, and personally twisted the handkerchief to wipe her face, "You and I are sisters, why are you embarrassed, I was sick and uncomfortable a while ago, and I was crying too, it's nothing.     " Still wearing the old pajamas, he asked, "Did Third Aunt ask the embroiderer to measure you new clothes?"     Zhao Wenyao's gaze fell on her flickeringly. Wearing a pomegranate skirt, a silver silk pearl belt is tied around the waist, making the skin white and thin.     And her whiteness is different from the whiteness of those who live deep in the boudoir without seeing the sun, it is healthy and jade-like whiteness with pink and tender. Looking at her hibiscus face again, her long eyebrows are drawn lightly, her nose is full of cherry lips, and her round black deer eyes seem to be always smiling.     Bright, confident and flamboyant, making people unconsciously want to get close.     Zhao Wenyao's fingers under the sleeves were clasped tightly, and she lowered her eyebrows and said: "Xiu Niang came here, but I was sick and didn't need any new clothes when I went out, so I told them to go back first." Third     Aunt Sure enough, it was all superficial, and the words were all hype, but there was not much sincerity.     Shen Hua frowned: "In a few days, it will be the Chinese New Year, so how can you not make new clothes in time? You look good, so you should dress up more, and all diseases will disappear when you are in a good mood." Zhao Wenyao was teased     slightly She blushed, "Cousin said yes."