Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Extra 7 Raising a baby

    Ling Yue has always known that his daughter has a good appetite and eats delicious food, but he has to review memorials in the study during the day, and usually comes back in the afternoon and evening to have dinner with their mother and daughter.

    Seeing her daughter eating a bowl and a half of rice in a small golden bowl, she just thought she had a good appetite, and didn't feel that she ate too much.

    It wasn't until I taught homework for half a day in the study that I realized that Yo Yo raised children too much!

    If you want to say that Little Crescent Moon is not good, she will do whatever you say, and she will never talk back. But if you really want to say that she is obedient, she has to drink water and eat every quarter of an hour, stand up and look out the window, almost never sitting for a long time.

    The most important thing is that you can't scold her. For example, if you don't allow her to eat snacks, she will look at you with watery eyes and say aggrievedly: "Father, Yaya is hungry." My daughter is hungry, why do you still say that

    ? Can you swear? I can only nod and say let's eat a piece, but I can't eat any more until the lunch break.

    She obediently said yes, and the next piece of mung bean cake was not as big as her palm. She could chew it for half an hour, and it was a pity to eat it slowly. He even suspected that he had abused the child, and he couldn't bear to let her eat it. Eat more pieces.

    Ling Yue thought that he should write well after eating snacks, but in the end he had to drink water to make things easier, and his eyes hurt. He never knew that there were so many things to take care of children.     He took a deep breath, so he didn't let his face get serious, and told her in the most peaceful tone that going to the study room was different from other places, and here was to read and write, which was a very serious matter.     Then I saw Little Yueya tilting her head, and said curiously, "Father, what does it mean to be serious?"     Ling Yue: ...     Obviously a child is completely unreasonable to you, and she still understands it in her current little head Without these words, especially since she was indulged since she was a child, she would eat when she was hungry, how could anyone dare to restrain her, who would dare to take the responsibility if the princess was starving?     Ling Yue remembered that before Shen Wei reasoned with her, it was in the form of storytelling, and Little Yueya would listen very carefully.

    After thinking about it, he hugged his daughter on his lap, looked at her calmly and said, "Father, tell Yaya a story."

    Little Yueya likes listening to stories the most besides running and jumping. Hearing this, she immediately put her hands on her lap, A well-behaved and serious look: "Yaya wants to listen."

    Ling Yue told the story of a little boy who was not liked by the elders in his family and was bullied by his brothers when he was young. He was not allowed to read or write, so he could only watch others step into the study hall.

    The more he was not allowed, the more he wanted to read and write. He didn't want to be an illiterate white man for the rest of his life, so he secretly listened to his teacher's lectures outside the window.

    Watching others write down the words one by one. After returning home, I used branches to learn to write in the sand and gravel. Later, I eavesdropped and didn't pay attention, and was discovered by my husband.

    But Mr. is different from those who bullied him. He didn't drive him away or slap him with words. Instead, he brought him into the school.

    The husband said that the sage said that there is no discrimination in education, and that everyone has the right to study. The husband persuaded the boy's elders to let him enroll in school. Even the brothers and sisters who had bullied him could not do anything to him.