Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Mrs. Qian was still talking about her son seriously, and it was only then that Shen Wei realized that when she went up the mountain in the paddock to rescue Ling Yue, it was the second son of the Qian family, Qian Shaohui, who showed her the way.

    Mrs. Qian's trip this time was also worn out by her son. Since returning from the paddock, her youngest son didn't think about tea and food, and talked about how good Miss Shen was every day. The prince really shouldn't.

    The marriage with the Shen family was finalized between her and the old lady in the family. The second son does not need to inherit the family business, as long as the house can be stable and stable, it is enough.

    In her opinion, the fourth lady of the Shen family is docile, and the Shen family is backed by the prince, so she will always be able to take care of her mother's family in the future.

    But Qian Shaohui disagreed at the time, he and Shen Yuzhi had met twice, and had seen Shen Wei from a distance when they were having a banquet in the palace, and felt that Shen Yuzhi was not as docile as on the surface, and she was too different from her younger sister, so he disagreed with this in his heart It's about marriage.

    It was Mrs. Qian who talked badly, so she reluctantly agreed. Later, in the paddock, she ran into Shen Hua going up the mountain to save people, which made him admire Shen Hua's courage.

    He has never seen such a beautiful, courageous and affectionate woman. To be loved by her deeply must be extremely happy.

    He was envious of the prince, and was also impressed by Shen Wei. Not only did he tell others about her story, but he also thought in his heart that if he couldn't marry her or married her cousin, he could see her a few more times.

    What he didn't expect was that the prince had an affair with his fiancée's younger sister a few days after the rescue happened. He was shocked, but more outraged by Shen Wei's worthlessness.

    Such a good girl needs good looks, courage and courage, and the most important thing is that she has deep love for him, yet the prince is still not satisfied!

    Just when he was aggrieved by Shen Hua, she made a decision that he admired even more, and immediately proposed to divorce.

    Qian Shaohui was greatly shocked by this, she loved the prince so badly, and she made such a choice after being injured, which also made him feel more distressed and admiring for such a woman.

    When I got home, I was still in a daze, haunted by dreams.

    Who would have thought that his mother would start thinking about how to repent of her marriage with the Shen family after she knew that Shen Yu and the prince had divorced. The words were full of advantages and disadvantages, and he blurted out on impulse.

    He didn't marry Shen Hua.

    Mrs. Qian made this trip because she wanted to see how divine the Fifth Lady of the Shen family was, who could charm her son like that, and because her son didn't like Shen Yuzhi, she decided that she might as well cancel the marriage.

    After seeing Shen Wei for the first time, she understood a little bit, such a good-looking girl with an innocent family background, good knowledge and ability, even she likes it, how could his silly son not like it.

    She summed it up like this, the Shen family's marriage has been talked about for so long, if she said that she would change her mind, she might not be able to form an in-law family but would instead become an enemy family.