Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In the twelfth lunar month of winter, Shen Wei was wearing a thin and old jacket, standing in the bitter cold wind.

    Her hands and feet were already numb from the cold. In front of her was the small Luming courtyard she was familiar with. Every brick and tile was carefully selected by her father. There were orchids and peonies planted by her in the courtyard. bloom.

    But now, a group of rude servant girls rushed into her yard like crazy, and removed all valuable and useful things.

    She numbly opened her arms to stop her, but no one paid any attention to her, and even left her on the ground. When she got up with bloody hands, the room was already empty.

    Everything that could be moved was removed, and those that couldn't be moved, like the glass screens of the bookshelves, were all broken. No matter how much she cried and shouted, no one looked at her more.

    Soon, another woman drove her out of the house, and she saw an old acquaintance wearing gold and jade, that Ruyue whom she had scolded before.

    "Quickly pull the side concubine away. If something hurts her in a while, I can't afford it."

    That's right, Ruyue is already her father's concubine. After her mother died of illness, the power of housekeeping fell to her. body, and she is still married to Ling Weizhou.

    But not long after he got married, he took Zhao Wenyao as his concubine again. Everyone said that he was very lucky, and it was a good story in the world for sisters to work together as a husband.

    But since Ling Weizhou accepted Zhao Wenyao, he became more and more indifferent to her. She was so jealous that she repeatedly attacked Zhao Wenyao.

    They even pushed her into the lake, thinking that she was three months pregnant, although she was rescued, the child was gone.

    Because of her jealousy and murder of the emperor's heir, she was reduced to a side concubine, and everything that once belonged to her became Zhao Wenyao's.

    She was so shocked that she returned home to take care of her grandmother, and then she knew that Ruyue was going to demolish Luming Courtyard because the courtyard's feng shui had collided with Zhao Wenyao who was recovering from illness.

    Shen Wei cried and pushed the people around her away, but she still couldn't stop the building from collapsing.

    Smoke and dust are everywhere, and snow slag is flying.

    She watched helplessly that the treasure that belonged to her was turned into ruins in an instant...

    Shen Wei suddenly opened her eyes, her ten fingers clutched the quilt tightly, she gasped heavily, and stared blankly. Looking at the dim bed curtain.

    After a few breaths, he sat up suddenly, lifted the quilt and jumped out of bed.

    It was Walnut who kept watch last night. Hearing the movement in the room, he immediately lit the candlesticks. As soon as he walked around the screen, he saw Shen Hua walking around the house with bare feet, and hurried forward: "Girl, why are you up, and you still have your shoes on?" No socks."

    Shen Hua acted as if she didn't hear it, and she didn't feel the chill, until she touched the familiar things in the house before she was convinced that it was just a dream.

    When she sat back on the bed, her face was still pale. Walnut carefully fed her calming tea, "Is the girl having a nightmare again?" She nodded

    blankly. She thought a lot before going to bed yesterday. She resigned her marriage and made Ling Weizhou and Zhao Wenyao perfect, so she could ignore the matter and live her own life.