Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Empress Dowager Su's footsteps paused slightly, the fingers on the back of the maid's hand tightened subconsciously, and her expression became stiff unconsciously.

    She was already a little short of breath, and when she heard that sentence, she even stopped breathing, and she actually wanted to turn around and back away.

    But she still remembered her identity, and remembered that this place was the Yongshou Palace. Just as she calmed down, she saw the tall figure striding in around the Duobao Pavilion.

    He didn't walk as rough and casual as those warriors, and he didn't walk like a tiger as he imagined, but he was calm and resolute without squinting.

    When his face became clearer, Empress Dowager Su's fingers tightened even more, they were embedded in the little maid's flesh, the pain caused her facial features to twist together, and she dared not say a word.

    The little maid had just come to Yongshou Palace to serve her. She only knew that King Su had a bad temper and that everyone in the capital was afraid of him.

    It has been four or five days since the queen mother came back, let alone a visit, he didn't even say a word. Usually, the queen mother never mentioned the prince. If she didn't know that this was the queen mother's biological son, she would have suspected that the prince was a concubine.

    This will make your scalp numb, and at the same time, you can feel the tension of the queen mother, and the doubt in your heart is even worse. Why does the queen mother seem to be afraid of the prince?

    Since ancient times, filial piety has been the first priority, and she has never heard of a mother who is afraid of her son.

    Before she could think about it, King Su had already arrived a few steps away. He didn't salute or speak, but just looked at the Queen Mother calmly.

    Behind him was a group of terrified little eunuchs, all guarding outside the hall, according to the rules, if you want to see the queen mother, you have to report first, and then enter the hall after being summoned, even if the majesty comes down.

    But King Su didn't even look at them, and just rushed in.

    Empress Dowager Su looked at the second son who was taller and more majestic than in memory, her eyes flickered uncontrollably, it was clear that her appearance hadn't changed much, but her temperament was completely different.

    It seemed to be telling her with the facts that he was no longer the youngest son she could use and discard at will, but the Dayong God of War who commanded thousands of troops.

    She opened her chaotic eyes, slowly and dully met his pair of light brown eyes, and saw a straightforward and full-bodied sarcasm in his eyes.

    I don't know if he is laughing at the defense of the Yongshou Palace, or at her eyes, or both.

    He hasn't said a word since he entered the palace, but he seems to have said a lot.

    Not only the Empress Dowager was watching him, but all the maids and eunuchs in the palace were also peeking at the mother and son. It turned out that King Su was not as scary as the rumors, but even more arrogant and defiant than the rumors.

    It's a pity that I couldn't spy more royal secrets, so Madam Yu started to chase people away, "What are you doing in a daze, I didn't see the prince coming, why don't you hurry up and prepare refreshments.

    " After going out, soon there were only three of them left in the hall.

    Nanny Yu is an old man who has been with the Queen Mother for most of her life. She was there when Ling Yue was born. She grew from an aunt to a mother, and she knows all the secrets. She didn't leave because she was afraid that Ling Yue would harm the Queen Mother.