Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Zhao Wenyao listened to them quietly, and suddenly looked a little surprised when she was called out. She clenched her fingers tightly, her eyes flickered slightly and said: "No, nothing, Fourth Sister misunderstood, we are going to enjoy the garden..."

    She He stumbled a bit as he spoke, fearing that they might not be able to hear clearly, he made his voice louder. Before he finished speaking, he covered his mouth and nose and coughed violently. The little maid was handing water and rubbing his back, and it took a while before he stopped.

    Shen Yuzhi pretended to be concerned and gave a piece of handkerchief. Seeing that Shen Yan had no reaction to this, she couldn't help stabbing her: "In the past, I used to see my fifth sister and my cousin as good as one person. Let me I'm too embarrassed to squeeze in, but now it seems that it's just like that."

    "It's not better than the fourth sister's treatment of Ah Yao." Shen Wei took the hand towel from Xingren, wiped her fingers carefully, and made a special effort at that place. There is an accent on the good word.

    Everyone in the whole house knew why Shen Yuzhi was grounded. Yes, it would be better than spreading the scandal about her cousin behind her back.

    It happened to be true, even if Shen Yuzhi wanted to refute it, she couldn't refute it. After saying "you", she angrily rolled her eyes and continued to greet Zhao Wenyao.

    "Hey, I really feel sorry for my cousin. She went out for a long time, and why did she become like this when she came back?"

    Shen Wei blinked, and couldn't tell whether Shen Yuzhi was really stupid or pretending to be stupid. After the incident happened, Grandmother ordered that no one in the whole house should mention the incident of that day. It seems that she couldn't ask anything from Mrs. Zou, so she wanted to come up with their words.

    It's just that the ability of this set of words is too stupid, she doesn't need to speak, and with a glance over, Zhao Wenyao said in a vain way: "Fifth sister treats me very well, she protects me everywhere she goes, and even gives her beloved Bu Yao Me. I have never seen such a big ice bed, and I got cold after playing, and it has nothing to do with the fifth sister."

    Shen Yuzhi said casually: "Oh? I am curious about what kind of ice bed makes my cousin so lingering "

    Zhao Wenyao coughed lightly and didn't reply in a hurry, but her eyes were carefully sizing her up.

    Shen Wei rubbed her fingertips and pursed her lips. In terms of intelligence, her cousin was even better.

    This is to realize that her attitude towards her has changed, and to test what she knows. Shen Yuzhi was used as a target last time, but this time she still failed to behave well.

    She pretended not to understand what she was talking about, and looked at Zhao Wenyao with the same curiosity: "Yeah, it just so happened that the fourth sister didn't have a chance to go, Ah Yao, please tell her what kind of ice bed it is. Ah Yao, who has always been well-behaved, even disregarded the rules and ignored her body."

    One sentence made the expressions of both of them change.

    Shen Yuzhi was angry that she laughed at her for not having to go, while Zhao Wenyao was framed, she would take Qiao if she didn't say anything, and offend Shen Yuzhi again, as if she was also mocking her for not going.

    However, Zhao Wenyao reacted very quickly. After a moment of stupefaction, she immediately said: "It's nothing special. The fourth sister must have been tired of looking at it long ago. It's just that the lake has frozen and froze, so you can play on it. It's because I don't know much. In the past, when I was in the south of the Yangtze River, I couldn’t even see the snow a few times in winter, and I never thought that I could walk on the ice, so I made my sisters laugh at me.”